Destiny || Todoroki Shouto

By todorokiii

「僕のヒーロアカデミア」 "You know, you aren't so cold after all." destiny (n.) the events that will necessarily hap... More

Admiration
Uncomfortable
Burning
Exhausted
Shenanigans
Noisy
Dares
A/n: | (Y/n)'s Quirk Details and Costume
Sports Festival
Fights
Arcade
Back in Action
Endeavor & Todoroki
Thanksgiving Special!
Hero Killer
Underdogs
Theories
Angry Mother
A/n: Explanation
Baffled
Exercise Test
The Battle
Rice Conversations
Lodge
Glint

Identity

21.7K 739 934
By todorokiii

[Shout out to you if you know where the picture is from. Too busy to draw up another hero costume, name, and quirk of some sort. You'll understand what I'm saying after you read this chapter. I suppose it fits quite nicely into this story.]

I was blinded by the light that sat above me, peering down on me. I struggled to open my weary eyes, but when I did, I was greeted by what seemed to be a nurse office of some sort.

"Huh? Where am I?! What time is it?!?" I grasp Recovery Girl's shoulders and frantically ask. "Did I miss the fights?!"

"Actually, they're rewarding the medals now. If you hurry, you could still catch it. But I wouldn't hurry too fast if I were you. You passed out and have 2 broken ribs." She points at my stomach. I jerk up my shirt to see that there were bandages wrapped around my skinny frame.

"Ah! I'm gonna miss it!" I throw off the blanket and jumped off the bed. After a few dashing steps, a wave of dizziness hits me like a truck. I fell to my knees and grasped my head.

"You need to rest, (Y/n)! You're still disoriented!" She scolds.

"Don't worry miss!" I turn around to look at her and beamed. "I'm completely fine!" I beam brighter and give her a huge thumbs up. I rose to my feet and continued to dash to the arena. Once I finally made it, I noticed Izuku.

"Izuku! What happened to you?" I jog up to him. Gently turning his face to examine it, I see that the top 3 was Bakugou, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. "Oh! Bakugou won?"

"Y-y-yes." Izuku blushes madly after realizing what I was doing to him. "You'll never believe it, but Todoroki used his left side!"

"Man...I missed a lot." I bonk my head. "Would you mind filling me in on everything that's happened when they finish with the medals?"

"Sure." He nods, still blushing. "Oh man, a girl touched me!" Quite enough for me not to hear, Izuku mutters to himself.

I glance back up at the stage and saw Todoroki looking at me. I brightly smile and wave. He shakes his head and continued to look at me with despair filled eyes.

"What's wrong?" I mouth.

"Later." He weakly mouths back. I nod in response. I take a look at....Bakugou. He literally was chained up. There's no way I'm letting that boy back into my house.

They finally got around with the medals. When it came time for Bakugou, All Might removed the restraint thing around his mouth. He started screaming about something, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. But by the look on his face, he was pissed. All Might couldn't even put the medal around his neck. He had to put it between his teeth.

"...He's so scary!" I nudge Ochako, who also seemed beat up. "Eh? Ochako? You too?"

"Yeah, Bakugou got me good." She sucks in her teeth. "If anything, are you alright? Blood loss is pretty bad as well..."

"Oh, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me! I only broke a few ribs!" I wave my hands in front of my body. "Hey, where is Iida?"

"He had to leave because of family matters." Izuku hops into our convo. "His brother got cut down."

"That's horrible..." I say with a sympathetic tone. "Poor Iida."

"We thought so too."

"Izuku...Are you sure you're alright? It looks like you broke both of your arms." Everyone seems more beaten up than me, which isn't surprising.

"D-don't worry about me! Honestly!" He covers his face.

"If you say so..."

<><><><>

We got to have a 2-day break, which was great in my opinion. It's exactly what I had wanted actually. Nothing really happened on the first day. Just my mother and I chilling on the couch, watching some scary movies. The next day, however, was a bit hectic.

I woke up as the result of falling off the bed. After an irritated sigh, I pushed myself off the ground and walked over to the bathroom. After, I grab my toothbrush shortly after washing my face. Suddenly, my doorbell rang.

"If it's the gang again, I don't know what I'll do..." I say through the foam forming in my mouth from the toothpaste. I walk downstairs and weakly open the door to see Todoroki.

"(Y/n), it's 2 pm. Are you just now waking up?" He pinches a lock of hair from my bangs and flicks it upwards. I didn't even budge.

"Oh, hello there." I smile groggily and wave. "What brings you to my humble abode?"

"I believe I said that I would tell you what happened, right?" He asks. I move out of the way so he can step inside.

"Well, yeah-"

"Oh! (Y/n)! Todoroki!" I hear a voice that erupted from behind Todoroki.

"Why is everyone coming to my house again?" I groan. My house is most likely going to be trashed once more.

"Uraraka and I are heading to the arcade! We thought that you might want to tag along." Izuku and Ochako walk up and onto my porch.

"I'm not even dressed yet-" I plead

"It's 2 pm...Are you just now waking up?" She tilts her head.

"...Fine. Only if Todoroki can tag along. We have matters to discuss." As I mutter those words, I rubbed my eyes like a child. "Wait, are the 2 of you still beefing?" I exchange looks with Todoroki and Izuku. They seem to do the same.

"We're alright." Todoroki places a hand on the back of his neck.

"Okay! Good! Well I'm gonn-" I smile brightly and was soon cut off

"Oi! Deku! Why the fuck are you bringing me along again?!" Bakugou curls his fingers and continues to scream more.

"It's going to be fun...!" Izuku rebuttals.

"Ohhhhh. Nooo. NoooOOOoo. Bakugou, you can't come into my house! You're gonna explode it!" I shut the door slightly and peeked from the other side.

"Why are you here Todoroki?! I have things to settle with you, bastard!" Bakugou throws a punch at Todoroki whilst saying that. Todoroki evades slightly, backing up in the process.

"Don't fight at my house, please..." I sigh. I already know what's gonna happen.

"I might have no choice..." Todoroki prepares to defend himself. "...But to fight him."

As Bakugou was going to throw another blow, I see a flash of color in my vision. One second later, the 2 boys were on the ground.

"I have no money! Don't destroy my house! You're gonna pay for anything you break!" My mom sits on the backs of Todoroki and Bakugou. Todoroki was looking away slightly embarrassed while Bakugou looked absolutely pissed.

"Sorry, miss." Todoroki mumbles. "Won't happen again."

"Get your fat ass off of me you old hag!" Bakugou squirms.

"My butt is large? I take that as a compliment!" She fluffs her hair and smirks confidently. "And it's alright, Shouto." My mother hops off the 2 boys and hoists them up.

"As expected from Crimson Rose!" Izuku fanboys. "So cool!"

"Crimson Rose...?" Todoroki questions. "That's your name? I recognize it..."

"Well, it was my hero name. But I ain't a hero anymore." She waves him off. "Since (Y/n)s father was concerned about my health, I had to stop. So now he works and I stay at home and watch (Y/n)."

"How come you never told me this, (Y/n)?! Hey, what number hero where you?" Ochako tugs on my mom's sleeve.

"I don't remember... You might have to ask All Might about it." She chuckles. "Don't look at me differently just because I was a hero, alright?! I'm still a cool mom, right?!?" She leans really close to Bakugou and Todoroki.

"You're still a cool mom, don't worry." I laugh lightly.

"Wait, you're Crimson Rose? You look different when you're not in you costume...and wasn't your hair shorter back then?" Bakugou examines my mother. The 2 of them seem to never stop flirting...!

"And wasn't it dyed a different color?!"

"Shut up! I'm not allowed to change?!" My mother sulks then poses dramatically. "Oh, how I miss my gun and chain! If only I could be a hero again!"

"...Weirdo." Todoroki sweatdrops. "By the way, in all the photos, you look really serious. Why are you so practical now?"

"Only in combat is when I look serious, you know?" My mom plops down on a step that was lead up to the porch. "It makes me look intimidating. But really, I'm just a jokester. I've changed my appearance so people wouldn't find me out. But it seems that Izuku noticed me the first time we met."

"Mom, I need to get ready so I could go to the arcade with everybody." Shuffling away slowly, I tried to stop her from telling her life story.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop. Go have fun with your friends and bring something back for me!" She pulls me into a chokehold. I squirm in response so I could be released from her grasp.

"Okay! I will!" I pant lightly. "I'll be back, guys. You guys always seem to come over right after I wake up..."

"Alright!"

[A/n]

So, I'm gonna explain your mother, alright?

I decided to make your mother's character concept from a game. I don't have the time currently to whip up a completely different concept. I decided to use Crimson Rose since the younger version (inside the game) of her's name was Bloodia. I thought that Bloodia was a great hero name for you since, you know, you use blood. But it hit me that I already knew a Bloodia. So, I decided to make the mother's concept Crimson Rose. Hopefully, this isn't very confusing lol.

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.4K 15
┊❛ i think it's fate ! ❜ ⌇ ✎ᝰ┆the two don't mean to always run into each other, but it seems like they're fated to be together. ☁ . . ⇢ *。⋆ฺ shouto x...
232 22 12
"True heroism is remarkably harsh. That's why it comes so naturally to you - you're remarkably resilient." A BNHA alternate universe, set before quir...
150K 8.6K 36
"when a fateful encounter becomes inevitable: the journey of the heart that can change fate begins." [ completed - 1.12.18 ]
1.1M 29.8K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...