Hero Killer

"Okay! Time for phase 2 of training! Workplace Experience!" Crimson Rose boasts. I've been completely exhausted by our nonstop training.

"I'm tired, mom. Can I please res-" I attempted to refute, but it seems that it is futile. Once she wants to do something, it's bound to happen. No if's, and's, or but's.

"Nope! If I think you're ready, then you're ready! Honey, we're going out for a bit!" She shouts as she hurriedly shoved me out of the door. "We'll make sure not to keep you waiting too long!"

"Okay! I'll be here, waiting!" He shouts back.

"Now come, Bloodia, let us go do some villain clean up!"

"Are you sure we should go? Even with the Hero Killer out and about? I think this is a bit risky..." I halt dead in my tracks and looked at my mother intently. "I mean, we're going to Hosu. I heard that the Hero Killer might be around there. Is it really safe?"

"(Y/n), Heroes should never show fear, even if you are scared! All Might taught me that! Along with that, you have good ol' scary Crimson Rose with you! I'm a bunch stronger than you perceive me to be! Ask Eraserhead. I beat him once or twice." She beams.

"If you say so..."

As we were going to the train, we decided to switch things up and go to somewhere else instead. My mother took my words into consideration and thought that it might be a bit dangerous. After all, Iida's brother was attacked by Hero Killer. One of us getting hurt or ultimately being killed would be tragic.

As we got on the train, we ended up running into Izuku and his trainer. He was a bit...short in stature. Izuku seemed that he was quite happy to see me. I suppose I can say that I was happy to see him too.

"Izuku, fancy seeing you here!" I smile softly. Izuku returns the greeting and the smile.

"Ah, (Y/n)! I'm happy to see you here." He smiles lightly, closes his eyes, and scratches the back of his head.

"Hey Izuku and Gran Torino! Long time no see." My mother pops up from behind me and waves.

"AHHH ITS CRIMSON ROSE! CRIMSON ROSE IS HERE!" Izuku shrieks as his pupils turn white.

"Izuku, my child! I've missed you! How has Gran Torino been to you? Hopefully, he wasn't too hard on you." She asks she boob crushes Izuku in a hug. His face turns a bright red as he attempts to release himself from her.

"Crimson Rose, it's been forever. And may I add that that is a mighty fine shade of blue you're turning Izuku." Gran Tornino chimes in. She finally realized what she was doing and let go of him, causing him to gasp for air.

"It seems that you're as strong as ever, Rose. What made you go back into the Hero business?" He asks, genuinely interested for her reasoning.

"Why don't we talk about this while the train is going, huh? It's a bit of a long story." Directing her arm towards the seats that sat adjacent to us, she said that with a light and airy tone.

As we were chatting and such, Izuku seemed very troubled, like something was bothering him and refused to get off his mind.

"Izuku, are you alright? You seem a bit out of it." I ask with a concerned tone. Izuku is a nonstop worrier.

"Uh, yeah. I guess I'm alright. We're passing through Hosu and that is where Iida is at." He sinks into his seat as he pulls out his phone. It seemed to cause him to seem even more bothered with things.

Passengers, please hold onto your seats. We are currently undergoing an emergency stop...

CRASH

A hero, it seems, crashes through the side of the train, leaving not only me, but Crimson Rose, Izuku, and Gran Tornino along with everyone else in shock. Our mouths were left agape.

Everyone began to freak out. But something else stuck out to me. A very familiar entity. It's name was Noumu.

"What is a Noumu doing here?!?" I mentally scream.

"Sit down kid!" Gran Tornio commands. He bolts out of his seat and towards the Noumu.

"This is bad!" Crimson Rose shouts. "Izuku, we can't do anything too risky! Don't do anything stupid, okay?"

"But Iida is out there! Mrs. (L/n), we gotta do something!" Izuku shouts in distress. The distress and panic in his eyes are truly visible now, but he is deciding not to show it with his actions.

"Please calm down! Return to your seats for now! Stay calm and wait for Heros to-"

"Excuse me, I'm exiting!" Izuku excuses himself as he dashes out of the train.

"Izuku, we can't! We don't know what could happen!" I shout as my mother and I tail him.

"(Y/n), I know you want to help Iida as much as I do! We can't just leave him, he's our friend!" Izuku lowers his head and shouts.

"(Y/n). As much as I hate to agree and go against my professional morals, Izuku might be right. We can't leave him with the Hero Killer." Mother looks at me with no idea what to do. It is a quite rare sight, knowing that she never shows emotions when it comes to combat.

"...As you wish." I give in.

We ended up running into more Noumu's and Heroes. I turn to look at Izuku for his reaction to things. He stood there in complete shock before darting away.

"Ah, what to do, what to do." I ran my hands through my hair. "Why can't I think! Come on, (Y/n)! You're smarter than that!"

"Bloodia! Follow Deku! I'll stay here and help." She swung her chain around as the gunslinger she truly is.

"Roger that." I nod obediently. I turn quickly on my heel and catch up with Izuku. "Izuku, what's the plan?!"

"Follow my lead! Get your quirk ready!" Izuku looks back at me and says. I nod in response.

The 2 of us ran for a little while longer before Izuku told me to get ready. He ricochets off of an ally wall and punches the bloody hell out of what seemed to be a Hero Killer. I put a new thing that my mother taught me to good use. She knows more than anyone how much my aim needs improving, so she added an aim-assist type thing.

I shot at the Hero Killer and ended up knocking the sword out of his hand. Izuku checked up on Iida as I continued to give him time. After all that, Izuku continued to attack him while I continued to give him back up.

"Stop! I told you, this has nothing to do with you!" Iida pleads. I really had the urge to stop and listen to him, but that will only hurt us in the long run. Anyways, Izuku was going in full cowl. He ended up getting slashed ever so slightly. I panicked as the Hero Killer made his way to Iida. I instinctively ran towards him to attack him with a blood knife, but he evaded it at the last second. Suddenly, I felt an enormous wave of heat and cold air pass by, which is a bit odd in general. I shield my face with my 2 arms. Finally, it hits me as I realize that it was...

Todoroki!

"It's one after another today. My work keeps getting blocked." He starts.

"T-Todoroki...I'm glad to see you." I thought.

"Midoriya, for something like this, you text me more information." Todoroki says as he pulls out his phone and glanced at it.

"Now I'm late."

[A/n]

It's been forever once again. So, is this the 3rd return of Destiny? Or perhaps it is the 4th. I haven't been keeping track. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was supposed to come out sooner, but I messed up. I accidentally skipped the whole Hero Killer incident. So I got a bit irritated, seeing that I already wrote 600 words. But, I persevered and decided to not give in to my anger. So, here is a chapter! I hope you enjoyed and can forgive my absence! School + Social Life / Friends + Danganronpa V3's release date closing in = No time or motivation to write chapters...

I hope you enjoyed!

See ya and sorry for any mistakes!