Noisy

"Oh, the agony of waking up early." I mumble to myself as I groggily sit up. I take a gander outside and saw that it was pretty bright. I check the time to see that it says 9:00 am. Sighing, I drag my feet to the bathroom.

I grab my (f/c) toothbrush and add toothpaste to it. After a few strokes onto my teeth, knocks, doorbells, and shouting could be heard outside. I groan and walk downstairs. As I weakly open the door, the shouting got louder.

"Bakugou! It is poor manners to knock and ring the doorbell at the same time!" Iida scolds.

"Shut the fuck up! I do what I want!" He rings the doorbell multiple times.

"Kacchan please...(Y/n) is probably still asleep..!" Midoriya cautiously tries to get him to stop.

"I said I do what I want, Deku!" He raises his fist to punch him.

"Calm down. If you guys keep being loud like this, you're gonna wake up her mother. And she's really weird, so you don't want that to happen." Todoroki catches Bakugou's fist with his hand and gives him a glare.

"Whatever." He sucks his teeth and yanks his arm from Todoroki. Izuku's sigh could be heard.

"Guys, stop fighting! The last thing we want is a brawl in front of (Y/n)'s house." Ochako appears behind Izuku. He yelps and jumps up in surprise.

"Let's knock again." Iida  and everyone else turns their attention to me, who was holding open the door with one hand and brushing my teeth with the other. My hair was a mess and my eyes were slightly closed.

"Oh, how long have you been there?" Todoroki questions.

"Yeah, I never noticed you." Izuku adds on.

"I've been here the whole time..." I say with a mouthful of toothpaste. "Bakugou, why are you here? I feel like I never speak to you unless I'm with Izuku."

"Deku told me to come with him to your house since it would be 'fun'" Bakugou crosses his arms.

"Ah. Wait, why is everybody at my house? I thought only Todo-san would be here to study." I pointed weakly at them. They all exchanged looks.

"I thought that as well." Todoroki adds. "But when I was coming over, I met up with these 4 who were also going to your house. I don't know their reasoning, though."

"We thought it would be fun to hang out since it's the weekend." Iida extends and retracts his arm repeatedly.

"Oh, I see." I place a hand on my chin. "Well, as you could see, I'm a mess. You guys can come in, though. I'm just gonna get ready." Opening the door for them to come inside, I tiredly say those words.

"Go ahead and do whatever. Take food from my kitchen, watch some TV, I don't really care. Just don't wake my mother up. She is gonna be weird." I wave them off and began to make my way up the stairs.

"Wait! Do you have those good cup noodles that you know I love?" Ochako's eyes sparkled.

"Of course. Actually, Todo-san and I went grocery shopping yesterday." I reply as I continued up the stairs. I walk into my room and finished brushing my teeth and hair. After that, I threw on a (f/c) sweater which was tucked into a black skirt. I also wore long black socks that covered my legs entirely. It was pretty cold outside and inside my house, so I would like it if I don't freeze to death. Slipping on my favorite pink slippers, I dragged my feet down the stairs whilst yawning and rubbing my eyes. I take a look at where everyone was sitting, which was the couch. Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida were enjoying some sweets where as Ochako was enjoying those cup noodles in which she loves. And Bakugou...well, I don't know what he was doing.

"Who's that Pokemon?!" Comes from the TV.

"It's fucking Pikachu!" Bakugou shakes his fist at the TV.

"Iiiiiit's Diglett!"

"FUUUCK!" Bakugou flips over the coffee table. I sigh as Izuku started freaking out.

"K-Kacchan! Don't wreck her house!" Izuku hovers his hand over his mouth.

"I'm not, Deku!" Bakugou gets in his face intimidatingly. Izuku flinches in response

"Stop shouting! My mom is gonna wa-" I tried to say but I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"What's with all this noise...?" My mother walks down the stairs and stands beside me. Everbody freezes and goes quiet. My mom stared at them for a few seconds as things began to register.

"Oh no..." Escapes from Todoroki's mouth. He sighs and prepares for what's going to happen.

"Ah! (Y/n)! You brought over the gang! And who's this stud?" My mom struts over to Bakugou and sits beside him. Ochako laughs how she usually laughs. "Oh! Have you gotten stronger, Izuku?"

"Mom, his name is Bakugou. Watch out, he's a dangerous one." I jokingly warn.

"I'm a mom with crazy strength! I can handle dangerous any day!" She scoffs.

"Oh yeah?" Bakugou smirks. "You ain't stronger than me!" He curls his fingers.

"Puh-lease! If I'm strong enough to carry a baby around for 9 months and pop it out, then I can handle a teenager's strength!"

"How about you two arm wrestle?" Iida suggests while knowing all too well about my mother's strength. And oh boy, she was strong. I recall a time where Izuku came over and my mother beat him in an instant when they arm wrestled. Same goes with Iida.

"Alright! Sounds fun!" My mom picks up the coffee table and places it onto the floor. She got into an arm wrestling pose and so did Bakugou. He grips her hand roughly, so my mom returned it. She lowers her brows and smirks confidently. Bakugou had the usual Bakugou face which was the 'I'm gonna kill everything like Eren killing all the titans' face.

"How about we make a bet?" I added.

"Sure! What's the bet?" My mom looked up at me and beamed.

"If Kacchan loses, he has to buy all of us sweets down at the bakery." I start

"Sounds fine to me! I don't plan on losing anyways."

"But!" I continue. "If my mother loses, she has to buy everyone sweets. Deal?"

"Deal!" Everyone says in unison.

"Alright! On my count! 3. 2. 1. GO!"

SMACK

Almost immediately, my mother slammed his hand onto the table. Todoroki seems to be impressed with her strength, since he's never seen it.

"I win! Woo! You have to buy us sweets!" My mom jumps up and down. Bakugou just looks at his hand in denial.

"No way bitch! Let's go one more time!" He says as he slams elbow back onto the coffee table.

"Alright, alright. I like your determination, kid!" She flashes her confident smile once more.

"One more time. 3. 2. 1. GO!" I release their hands. This one lasted a few seconds longer. But ultimately, she still won.

"Nice try, but I still win. Now you get to buy us sweets!"

"Whatever!" Bakugou threw up his hands and laid back.

"That was exciting..." Slipped from Todoroki. "When are you gonna buy those sweets?"

"Whenever." Bakugou replies.

"How about now?" I place a hand on my hip "We're all here anyways and I don't really feel like studying a bunch today."

"Okay! Let's go!" Ochako jumps off the couch and exclaims.

"Right!"

[A/n]

Oh man. I had so much fun writing this chapter. I wasn't expecting to add Kacchan, but I thought it would be funnier with him there. I was expecting, however, to make this chapter longer. But I thought it would be better if I made it into another chapter for next week or so. So far, I have 3 chapters planned out after this one, so stay tuned. See ya later!