That Ballah Love: Down For My...

By shantii14__

Cash, Gucci and the ballers are back. That Ballah Love: Down For my baller is the Sequel to " That Ballah Lov... More

That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah
Chapter 1: Welcome me home
Chapter 2: Breaking Ways
Chapter 3: Starting New
Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money
Chapter 5 ; New Plans
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Work In Progress
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Coming Through
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: Let it out
Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do
Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah
Chapter 15- Body Niggas
Chapter 16- Here we go
Chapter 17- Damnnn Now
Chapter 19- Hurting
Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums
Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)
Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Lost Soul
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 - Don't Make It Home
Chapter 32 - Expressing Emotions
Chapter 33 - Caught Up
Chapter 34 - Out the works.
Chapter 35 - Whats Done
Chapter 36 - Gionni's Birthday
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - First Day Of School
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 ( PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 (repost)
CHAPTER 50- SPARKS AND FLAMES
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Feelings
Chapter 52(PART 2)- Hurt Feelings
Chapter 52 (Part 3)- Aside Feelings
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54(PART 2)- The Beef
Chapter 54(Part 3)
NOTE !!
Chapter 54 (Part 4)
WATTYS
Chapter 54 (Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Part 6)
IMPORTANT!!!!
ATTENTION
Amiris Book
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Yooooo
Chapter 57
Book 3
M. A. P

Chapter 18: Fuck ups

184K 3.6K 1.3K
By shantii14__

Gucci P.O.V

" the actual fuck " I hiss whiping my phone off...Trying to turn it back on only to get the same result..an broke screen..." Crappy ass waiter and crappy as phone " I cuss. The fucking old lady waiter started having a seziure and waisted the Ice tea all over me and my phone..and our table....Fuck boy shit.

Her old ass is fine...my phone is dead though.

I opened the door walking into the house to see everyone. Gia was sleep..Steph and Myan were under Rae and Cash was pacing back and forth while Zeek was sitting there with his gun out..infront of my daughters.

" Yo ? " I say. Everybody jumpped up.

" Where the fuck have you been ive been calling you - " Zeek starts.

" Where were you ?! "

" I went out "

" Our daughter is gone..with who?! "

" My friend Lea..wait, gone ? " Cash just hauled off and slapped the shit out of me..I was shocked as hell and taken back by it..She kept on aiming for my face and Gia was crying and screaming and Zeek grabbed her... " What in the actualy fuck?! You really gon' sit here and try and fight me infront of our daughters ?! " I yell whiping the blood from my lip.

" Bitch fuck you! If you haven,t noice Elle is gone! Some body fucking kidnapped her out our front yard and you " out " with the next bitch! You dumb as fuck! Don't fucking talk to me! Don't do shit..I'll find her on my own then " She pushed me and stormed out the house.

Elle got kidnapped ? She's gone?

" What is she talking about ? " I ask.

" Some dude took Carielle about 2 hours ago. We can't find her..I got the crew looking for her...its hard. Cash is a mess "

" I didn't know..my phone is broke..I couldn't get calls - " I punched the wall breaking the skin on my fist open causing blood to come out. Gia just screamed louder. I was blamming myself for this..I wasn't around when she needed me! I promised my daughters I would never let shit happen to them...I fell back on my word.

" Gucci stop your fucking scaring Gionni " Raeven yells.

" I got a text...unknown..they calling for an exchange in 10 minutes...I knew they would " Zeek says. I took a deep breath. Im a let Cash calm down.

" Round up the dudes and have them over here..we going to war from here " I tell him walking to the bathroom...I closed the door behind me and started washing my face trying to stop the tears from running.

I remember when I first met that Lil girl in the mall...Her and Cash were my family..the only real family I knew..she was my daughter before Gia even came...I blame myself for this. Im out having lunch and shit and...my baby is gone..

I don't cry..but I was legit crying right now...I missed her ass already.

I continued to wash my face over and over until I was done crying. I hated to been seen crying...I stopped my tears by washing my face.

I waited a few minuted before I opened the door and went back out..Gia was sitting down crying.

" Commer' baby girl " I tell her. She got up from her seat and slowly walked to me. I picked her up in my arms. " Im sorry okay? Im going top find our Elle and she's going to be right back here with you, Daddy promises...Im sorry this even happen. " I tell her whiping her tear striken face. She nods and laid her head on me.

" What happen ? " I asked Steph she went on and told me about Elle getting snatched...I knew this had to be Travis..and his way of getting back at me for running in his house.

I passed them Babygirl and went outside. Cash was hanging up the phone. " Im sorry...I should be blammed.." I walk up behind her.

" You should? What the fuck type niggga is out with the next bitch not answering his phone while his daughter is gone? Im not even gon' ask if you cheated cause im not worried about hat shit..I care more about my daughter being home then you with the next bitch " She tells me.

" I understand, I didn't..my phone is broken....Im a find her Cash..I promise " i look into her eyes.

" I have nothing to say to you...by the way. Travis ass is mines ! " She walks away. The boys started slowly pulling up and coming to crowd around so i could give directions.

" Where were you ? " Scooby ask.

" Long story " I shook my head rubbing my hand over my mini alfro. The phone rung exactly when they said.

" Zeek...where is Gboy ? " The male voice asked.. I snatched the phone.

" You fucking touch a hair on my daughter and im going to kill you, ya bitch, ya kids, ya mama aunt cousin and anybody else you even could have thought about loving..try me if you want to...Im dead ass. Do not touch my daughter " I warn. Im going to kill this fuck ass nigga with my barehands.

" Really now? Listen here " I heard a smack then my daughter start screaming..he just fucking put his hands on my baby! " What the fuck now gucci ?! What the fuck are you going to do now?! " He yells. I started shaking and my breathing increased. I was going to kill him.

" Im going to kill this fuck boy ! " Scooby yells. I couldnt even think straight.

" I want 500 million dollars and you weapon less by 6 am...No if's and but's about it...or this little bitch is dead " The line hung up. I threw the phone down down...

I couldn't believe this..He was beating my daughter and I couldn't do shit about it..

I have bad anger problems. Anybody who knows me knows this. I continued to punch the brick house over and over again..I was pretty sure i had broken my knuckled by now...blood was dripping it was turning different colors but I just couldn't stop...it was either this or one of them and they better be lucky I was being this thoughtful .

Zeek grabbed me and him and Scooby eached healed one of my arms. Them other niggas knew not to touch me.

" We can just put our money togetther to get her back " Zeek says.

" He not getting shit. We gon get her back and kill him " Scooby says.

I was pissed...at myself mostly.

*

*

*

*

Cash

I didn't have shit to say to Gboy fuck nigga ass!

You got the nerve to be out with the next bitch with yo phone off..while our fucking girl is missing. Ol bitch ass nigga.

And he aint got shit to say to me, RNS.

I was going to get Elle back..if its the last thing I do.

I watched them come in and take Gucci to the bathroom. He was covered in blood. I didn't say anything..I didn't know what to do. I just know I needed to get my baby back. And soon if...Im going to kill who ever in the fuck tried to take her from me.

Zeek and them came back out.

" We're getting her back..She'll be in bed with you by tomorrow night. They called "

" What do they want ? "

" 500 million..."

" I DONT EVEN HAVE 500 dollars in cash in my purse " I Scream. The hell was I going to get money, like that.

" Thats not all he wants " They say.

" What else could he possibly want ? I have nothing else " I sighed fanning my eyes as I felt the tears about to come.

" They want to Gucci " I shook my head. It just never stops. Ever.

I didn't know what to do...I couldn't loose the both of them. Even though I want to Shoot Gucci in the dick right now...I can't loose him and my daughter.

" What we gon' do ? "

" Your not going " Zeek tells me.

" The hell if im not. Either you let me..or I go to the motherfucker myself without yall. im getting my daughter back. No if's and's but's or stay home about it " I tell them.

" Fine...This is the plan "

***

I wsn't scared for me..but for my Elle. I wanted her back. I just kept praying and praying that god is with her..our parents are with her watching over her keeping her safe. Its 3 am and were all just pacing.

Gucci had a few of his boys take the other girls some where to watch them and make sure nothing happens to them. I wasn't talking to him.

We all had to put on black and wear bullet proof vest and cover up. I put my hair in a high bun to keep it out the way. " We are going to get her back " Scooby tells me.

" I know..or im going to kill everyone " I say. Seriously, he turned and smiled at me.

" Their lucky to have someone like you that loves them. a mother figure. cause you know i grew up without one. I know the affects it can Have. I use and abuse females something seriously. They love you and they know you love them and will do anything for them " He says. I whiped my tears cause he made me feel a little better. He reached over and hugged me. " Just stay positive, Sis "

Fuck ups.

*

*

*

*

Zeek

Its 4 am...We have the crew...and some counter fit money we've been spending all night printing up just for the extra effect in case our plan doesnt work how its supposed to.

I wanted my neice:Goddaughter:Lilsister back. Thats my baby. And if she's gone for ever, Its just going to kill Cash.

We made sure everyone was strapped and loaded to go in. It was 5 am, and we weren't wasting no time. He said 6 am...thats what Travis is going to get. We had vans of our boys rolling to ride. Our car had me, Cash, Gucci, and Scooby.

5 : 30 on the dot is when we pulled up. " Igh, so remember the plan..shoot anything thats big and moves...most likely their holding her in a room...If he starts acting funny when I get in...just take off " Gucci says...He told us he was going to give himself up.

" Lets go. I want my baby back " Cash says. We exit the car parked across the street from the adress he gave us...It was an old abandon building in the cuts...I never known nothing like this was back here.

On some real shit, we need to find another place like this and open up a warehouse. This is a reallly good location..Im feeling this.

" Stay behind me " I tell Cash. I couldn't have her get killed out here. It'll tear me up. Gucci, Me, and Scooby went first. There was a nigga at the gates.

" I thought he said no more people other then you " He tells Gboy.

" We you thought wrong he said the four of us. fat boy. You gon' let me in or im a take this shit back " Gucci says holding the fake money and product. His dumb ass unlocked the gate and we followed in. I looked around the place...There wasn't alot of security..Like he stupid as hell!

We walked into the spot like it was ours. Holding our high like we weren't crying our eyes out a hour and half ago from fear of not getting babydoll back. I ain't prayed so much since my murder trial.

" Where is he ? "

" Give me the money and shit first " A bald dude says. We all through the bags. " Down the hall last door on the right " Dumb ass. We killing him now.

We quickly made our way down the halll and went through the door.

" Long time no see Gucci...and look you brought our old best friends " I confusedly looked at Rocky! HE HAD BABYGIRL. HE PULLED ALL OF THIS OFF!!

I should have fucking known! He's been too quiet for far too long. Baby girl started crying when she seen Gucci and Cash and Rocky slapped the hell out of here " Shut the fuck up, bitch "

Wrong thing. Gucci tried to attack and kill his ass along with Cash help. It took me and scooby to hold them back.

" What ? Please, let them go and let them do something. I will kill this little girl and laugh about it " He puts a gun to Elle's head..The sight infront of me just had my heart stop.

" Yall stop..We can't " I wisper never taking my eyes off her and him. I couldn't believe this shit. At all.

" Lets get to business is all my things here ? Did you get it all ? " He asked us.

" Its upfront. Their going to bring in the last of it "

The door open and we all looked...Holy damn, well its just a blast from the past. Lexi walked in and stood next to Rocky.

" Long time no see Cash " She smiled.

" Im going to kill you, dumb bitch " Cash says. They laughed.

" Not before we will you...You know what would be more fun Rock? Making her Kill Gucci and Zeek...Then the other one kill her then himself " This bitvh don' lost her mind! Cash better not try and even play along with that shit! And thats on everything. They sick as hell for this.

" Sounds fun " He says.

" Lexi why? We were bestfriends? We had been through so much! You are the fakest bitch I have ever know! " Cash says.

" Ok you wanna talk about fake friends ? And yours is real?! Did Scooby ever tell you " I looked at Scooby. " Tell her about how you killed her mother, Scooby. " Cash looked at him with hurt written over her face. He avoided eye contact.

" Scooby ? " Cash asked lowly.

l" Im going to kill you " Scooby tells Lexi. She smiled then we heard gun shots from our boys start upfront. AK's and automatic's. All the shit that keep on shooting and shooting before you needed a reload. Scooby shot one time at Rock's head who jump back accidently letting go of babygirl. Gucci dodged through gun fire to get her and cover her up. There was screamed everwhere as the two crews shot at eachother. Of course in this room they were out numbered. So they ran. Like the cowards they are, they ran. Through the door Lexi came through. We followed leaving Gucci on the ground with Elle covering her with his guns drawn.

Never seen Cash handle a gun like this. She was letting clips loose.

One thing and one thing only on my mind...KILL THEIR ASSSES!!

I shot Rocky in the chest sending him flying back and Cash chased Lexi staying hot on her. Me and Scooby walked over to him.

" Do you know how much you ruined my life ? What I went through because of you? Jail, loosing my bestfriend for a while, losing everything!? Then you snatch my god daughter. This had nothing to do with her...Your ass is going to pay the price! You a nothing ass nigga that ain't ever going to be nothing, nigga. You feel me? You thought that you was going to break us up ? We a family! Something you would never be apart of, BITCH! " I telll him as he heald his chest. " See you in hell " I shot 3 rounds in his chest and Scooby shot 2 into his head. Should have made him suffer.

I turned around and looked for Cash..or Gucci. Nobody ?

It was too quiet...I had an eerie feeling. I backtracked my steps looking around with my guns drawn. Me and Scooby were back to back ready to fire either direction.

We walked back into the room and I stopped when I seen Gucci. He wasn't moving..Elle Was screaming and he was bleeding out...

" Gucci ! " We pulled him off of her..He wasn't even awoke !

Fuck man !!

*

*

*

*

Cash

She turned and looked back at me she kept running...When she came to an dead end she stoped and turned around with no where to run. I aimed my gun at her.

" Cash, don't do this. We were friends for too long. I didn't want a part into this he forced me...Cash, please. Im begging you " I looked at her with disguist as she continued to cry and sob and beg me to spare her life...Nope, not with it.

" Did you think of that when you were just in there running your mouth and laughing !? We were never friends to begin with, fuck you! "

" Cash, im pregnant...Please if not for me for my unborn child "She says...I started to feel like im second guessing.

" Fuck you, I wouldn't curse a baby with having you as their mother. Night night " I shoot her 4 times in the chest then in the head over and over again.

MY FIRST MURDER.

Im a murderer...I killed someone.

I just stood and looked at her body..I really just did this.

" Cash, Come quick ! " Scooby runs in. I didn't even want to see his face..I couldn't believe him...I thought he was my brother yet he's been lying to me...He killed my mother.. I turned and followed him out walking down the hall, I pulled the trigger to his back....He killed my mother.

He screamed out in pain as my bullet peirced through his body and I just simply looked at him...He killed my mother.

" What the hell Cash ?! " He screamed grabbing his shoulder...I rolled my eyes and simply walked past him. Blood was everywhere. I went back into the room where this started...and my heart nearly jumpped out my chest..Laying on the ground covered in blood was...Gucci.

" Come on Scooby help me get him up..We got to get him out of here the cops will be here soon...I can't find a pulse...Cash get babygirl " I did aas they say holding her to my chest crying with her. Scooby struggled but he helppped.

Some of the boys came in and helpped also.

" Get the gas can and set the place on fire " Zeek instructs the others.

Why does god continue to take from me ?

I know they say everything happens for a reason...but why does that always apply to the bad shit?

They put Gucci's body into the other car and made me and babygirl get into another.

I was torn....I couldn't even think straight..but I couldn't spaze out.

" Im sorry I ever let this happen..You will never have to go through anything like this again, I promise to protect you and make sure nothing ever happens to you or my other girls. Please, please forgive me, Doll...I love you okay ? " I looked at her. She nods still crying.

" Love you too.....but I want my daddy "

I burried my face into my hands and cried...cried...and cried some more..

I can't do this......

.

**************************

I hated this chap. Took me days to write and I felt like it was awful. But, hopefully you think different. Guesst what? LAST CHAP GOT OVER 1200 VOTES!! Yall are so aweesome I love you. Thank you so much. Please vote fan and comment...next chap...is going to kill you. Xoxo

-- Shantii

-- Old lady fucks up Gucci's phone

-- He blames himself

-- Cash whoops his ass lol

-- He cries for Elle !!

-- They get a call

-- All that money

-- Dude hitting on elle

-- Awe Cash is torn

-- They show up.

-- IT IS.......ROCKY AND LEXI!!! Ooooh, kill'em !!!

-- They tell on Scooby

-- Elle gets saved

-- Cash commits her first murder!!

-- Was Lexi pregnant...do you care?

-- Zeek killls Rocky !!

-- Cash shoots Scooby! Yall thought I kill him huh? Be honest!? Hah, just a shoulder

-- NOOOOO GUCCI!!

-- How yall feel about that ?!

-- How is Cash going to respond to everyone after.

-- No pulse ?!

-- Elle just wants her daddy :'(

-- Cash is a reck

VOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEE

COOMMMMMMEEEEENNNNNNT

FOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW

Goal:

770 Votes

135 Comments

Ignore mistakessss

LEEEEEEGGGGGGGOOOOOO!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.1K 19
** SEQUEL TO THE FEAR OF FALLING APART** I have never really thought of myself as a bad guy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am certainly not the grea...
6.9K 339 34
Sequel To Body Party... I'm back at it again, But things have changed. I'm married to Kendrick, that night when he proposed in to me in his dressing...
35.3K 715 47
////SOME OF THE CHAPTERS ARE LOCKED! MUST FOLLOW TO READ!! \\\\ (COMPLETED) WARNING MAJOR EDITING NEEDED ! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...