I'll Be Their Father ( A Bran...

By calebdouglas74

Katie Smith is only 24 years old with 2 kids already. Isaac who is 8 and Rocky who is 5. She has been raising... More

Back Home Again
Talking to Brantley
BBQ
That Night
Family Time Part 1
Family Time Part 2
Momma Becky
Telling the whole story
Brantley's Mind Pt.1
Katie's Mind Pt.2
The Day After
Martin and Court Day Pt. 1
Martin and Court Day Pt2
Finding A Job
Brantley and the boys Pt. 1
Brantley and the boys Pt.2
Long Day!
Sexy Time
Apartments To Pick From
Telling Brantley and the boy's
Sex/Mature
Farm Meeting and Getting caught
How we all feel?
25
26
27
28
29
30
Wedding dresses/Tuxes
Night before the wedding pt. 1
Night before the wedding pt. 2
The Wedding Day
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
4 Years Later
7 Years Later
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue/50

Dirk Peak

1.9K 53 7
By calebdouglas74

Actor Charlie Hunnam as Dirk Peak.

Brantley's Pov

I've been driving around town for the past 3 hours, still not wanting to go home. I can't even look at Katie right now. I know I should be happy for her for getting a job and getting her own place, but I don't want her to move. If you see Katie like the way I do, you would know what I'm thinking. Plus I really never liked the idea of kids around me, but hanging out with Isaac and Rocky you would love them as much as I do.

I saw an old biker bar, so I pulled into the parking lot. Might as well see who is there singing tonight. I parked my truck and got out. I walked inside the bar and saw a few biker men that I ride with from time to time. I waved at them and walked over to the bar to get a beer. I know I've been sober for 5 years now but I don't think one beer would hurt me.

I got my beer and walked over to the Hell Angel's members. These are some good men right here. As I was talking to Clay Andrews an old friend of mine, I saw the one and only Dirk Peak. I looked right at him and he gave me a smirk. Dirk and I was best friends when we was younger, but when we got in high school I did my thing and he did his own thing, so we just stopped taking all together. I've wanted to become a singer and he loved his drugs and beer more.

" Here comes trouble." I said to Clay. He looked over and saw Dirk walking over to us.

" I didn't know he was out of prison?" Clay told me. I looked right at him.

" What did he do?" I asked Clay.

" Him and 5 others beat up an old man for money. Almost killed the poor man." Clay told me.

" You got to be shitting me?" I said to him.

" Nope." Clay said to me.

" Well, well, well, well, look what the cat drugged in here? The one and only Brantley Keith Gilbert. Or should I say BG." Dirk said to me. I looked right at him.

" Dirk. How are you doing man?" I asked him, putting my hand out for a nice friendly hand shake. Dirk looked down at it and rolled his eyes. I saw Clay rolling his eyes at him.

" Better then you." Dirk said to me. Oh, did I forget to say he is a cocky motherfucker. No. Well he is.

" That's good." I said to him.

" It is, so what are you doing in our bar?" Dirk asked me. I looked at him.

" Just out for a drive." I said to him.

" Well, just remember you are being watched big time." Dirk said to me, walking away from me. I looked around the room and saw about 50 biker men looking at me.

" I can see that I'm not wanted here no more?" I said to Clay.

" Don't pay them no mind. They are just like Peak. All assholes?" Clay told me. I looked at him and smiled.

" It's good to see you again man?" I said to him.

" You too. How's the singing going." Clay asked me.

" It's going great dude? I just got off of tour. I was on tour for 15 months and 3 weeks." I said to him.

" Yeah, I saw you play in Memphis, about 5 months back." Clay told me. I looked at him.

" Why didn't you come back stage and say hi." I asked him.

" I had my girl with me." Clay told me.  I looked at him. Mr. Slut Himself got a girl.

" Who is she?" I asked him. He took out his cell phone and showed me a picture of her. She is beautiful.

" Mexican?" I asked him.

" Latino?" Clay told me. I looked at him and smiled. I don't care what color you are. It's what the inside counts.

" And she is with your ugly ass." I asked him. He looked at the picture and smiled.

" I don't know why, but not now that I got her, she ain't leaving me." Clay told me.

" Well, I can't wait to meet her?" I said to him.

" Thanks man. What about you? Are you with anyone?" Clay asked me. I looked at him.

" No. Not like that. No." I said to him.

" Well, I am sorry." Clay said to me.

" I want us to be like that, but she is younger, single mother with 2 small boys. Plus she just got out of a nasty divorce." I said to Clay. Clay just looked at me.

" What?" I asked him.

" What happened to the BG that I know? The BG that would steel women from other men. You was a pussy magnet dude. I know I walked in on you and what ever whore you was with that day more then once. Where is he at?" Clay asked me. He was right. I slept with my fair share of women. But if I could get with Katie, I would never even look at another woman again.  

" He's 31 and grew up some." I said to him.

" Well, grow some balls. Tonight when you get home you fuck her and show her who is the man. Last I remember that you are huge down there. Show her a good time, if you know what I mean?" Clay told me. I know he is right, but with Katie I want more. I want a real thing. This is not just a back seat fuck and be done. I want us to try to be together.

" I don't knw man?" I said to him.

" Try. If you are that crazy for her, you wouldn't care if she is a single mother. You become the man that she needs and be a father to her kids, like the father you never had." Clay told me. I looked at him and I knew he was right. Dad left all of us when I was only 5 and Kolby was only 1. Saw the hard time mama had, but she did a great job on us.

" I'm scared." I said to him.

" Good. That means you are human." Clay said to me.

" Thanks man. I needed that?" I said to him.

" Listen, I have to pick Dorothy up from work." Clay said to me. I looked at him.

" Hot and a job." I asked him.

" Like I said, she's the one." Clay said to me.

" It was good talking to you?" I said to him.

" Listen Dorothy and I are having a BBQ at our place, why don't you and Katie and the kids come over. They can get to know each other more and we can hang out." Clay said to me.

" Sounds good to me." I said to him.

" Cool. Here put your number in and I'll call you on Saturday." Clay said to me. I took his phone and I put in my number but for the name I put me under 'His Bitch.' Only Clay would get it, that's why I did it?

" Yep, you sure are my bitch dude." Clay said to me when he saw what I did.

" You know it?" I said to him.

" You going to be okay right?" Clay asked me.

" Yeah. I'm going to drink my beer and go home." I said to him.

" Good. Try to get laid tonight?" Clay said to me. I gave him a bro hug.

" I'll try?" I said to him.

" It was great to talk to you again." Clay said to me.

" You too man. Talk to you soon." I said to him.

" Yes you will." Clay said to me. I watched as Clay walked out of the bar. I looked around the room and saw some people looking at me. I walked over to the bar tender and paid for my beer and left him a $5 tip and walked out of the bar.

I walked over to my trick and got in. As I was driving home Clay was right about everything. I want Katie and the boys to stay here with me. I want Katie and I try to be a couple. I want it all. I don't know what I was even thing, I don't care that Kate is a single mother or that she is divorce. I'm going to tell her everything and I hope I don't make an ass out of my self.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

WELL WE LEARNED A FEW THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER NOW DIDN'T WE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DIRK? YOU WILL SEE HIM AGAIN.

WHAT ABOUT CLAY? DO YOU THINK CLAY WAS RIGHT ABOUT TALKING TO BRANTLEY LIKE THAT?

WHAT IS KATIE GOING TO SAY ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

DO YOU THINK SHE AND BRANTLEY WILL GET TOGETHER?

LET ME KNOW?

PLEASE REMEMEBR TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

UPDATES WILL BE SOON.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE.

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.2K 32
A Brantley Gilbert Fanfiction Tragedy strikes 18 year old Amy Westley's life right before high school graduation, what will happen when she meets 25...
107K 2.4K 25
Maci is 25 years old and lives with her boyfriend, Jake, in Nashville. She is in an abusive relationship but is afraid to leave. What happens when Ja...
34.3K 1.1K 17
Riley Walker Deveraux sometimes wished that her life had taken a different turn. But sometimes you had to make the most of what you were dealt. Howe...
3.2K 73 15
It's amazing how no one notices anything about you except what they want to see. 18 year old Blake Smith was not the most outgoing girl to be honest...