FIGHT BY LARRYSJOY23

By larrysjoy23

When Larry and Mia met never would they imagine that they would have to fight this hard to stay together. It... More

Tumblr link
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1- Eyes
Chapter 2- If only you knew
Chapter 3- Light
Chapter 4- Avenue
Chapter 6- Please (Teaser)
CHAPTER 6- PLEASE (FULL CHAPTER)
HEY GUYS HELP PLEASE
Chapter 7- I Can't Believe It
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK

Chapter 5- Time

307 26 12
By larrysjoy23

Mia POV

"No! Larry let me go," I mumbled under his hand that was now covering my mouth in an attempt to control my volume.

"Mia please calm down 1st and I let you go," Larry whispered. I try one last attempt to free myself from his grip with no success and decided to submit to his asking of me. Once he felt I was calm enough he released me with caution, only to quickly place his hand back over my mouth when I let out an uncontrollable scream, caused by so much frustration. I felt my anger rising again.

"Larry let me go," again I mumbled into his palm.

"Please calm down and let me just say something to you," he pleaded as tears started to fall from my eyes. As he wiped my tears away with his thumbs his eyes and mouth grew wide with shock.

"He do this to you," he harshly whispered through gritted teeth. I then realized he had wiped away the makeup that was meant to disguise my black eye. Larry's anger cause mines to subsided as I now felt an urge to calm him down if he should decide to kick Thomas ass. Weird I know but I would feel guilty if I got Larry involve in my horrible mess of a relationship. Plus, the only one I wanted kicking Thomas's ass tonight was me, I needed to release this anger I felt and a punch to his and Leah's nose would feel great right about now.

"Answer me," Larry whispered and snapped me out of my thoughts on how to fuck Thomas up.

"Larry please mind your business," I whispered back as he scarfed his face in disbelief.

"Only fucking cowards hit women, why you with him?"

"You don't understand Larry and I can't think about that right now... Look this time we spent has been nice but I have to go. Please let me go," I said as I realize that Larry still had a tight grip on my waist and didn't seem as if he was in no rush to let go.

"Why? So you could run out there and beat their ass and for what?"

"Are you kidding me? He's cheating on me, right now, as we speak," I stated as a matter of fact.

"So! Let that bitch for have him. What you fight for? A coward who for hit and cheat on you? You fight for that?" he judgmental asked me and I never felt more ignorant in my life as I cried harder. Larry words had cut me deep.

"You don't know shit, Larry," I furiously spat.

"Non! You don't know how special you are. I non need to know you to know you non deserve to be treated like this. He non worth having you and you need to see that. I see that," he sincerely replied as I was now in a hyperventilating fit. Larry grabbed me into a tight hug, dig his fingers into the back of my hair and rubbed my head until I was calm.

About a couple of seconds into the head rub we heard the back door handle being fidget with, which signaled someone from the outside was about to open it. Larry quickly placed his palm against my mouth again and swooped both of he and I back further in the darker corner where we hide the 1st time, so not to be seen. He then whispered in my ear for me to hush. When the door opened Leah's light giggles could be heard and both she and Thomas stopped in front of the door as they shared a sloppy kiss. My heart crushed and my stomach turned as Larry (with his hand still on my mouth) drew in closer to me as he hugged my waist tighter.

"I fucking love you, daddy, drop that bitch so we can have this all the time," Leah spat in her Italian accent as she pat kissed Thomas again.

"Nah Mia is always going to be in the picture," he cockily stated and my eyes grew wide in shock at his audacity of taking me for granted.

"But daddy I can do you so much better. Haven't I been proving that?" She pleaded.

"You don't understand I own Mia, that bitch is mine and she is never going nowhere." His words caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up and shivers of fright. I never really pay attention to what Thomas was until just now. His cause of his actions wasn't from love, it was from a possessive obsession. I felt like I was having an out of body experience just watching and hearing his interaction with Leah through different eyes. If Thomas really meant what he was saying, then I should be very afraid.

"So what the fuck am I then? Huh? Just some side bitch?" she whined. Thomas chuckled and grabbed her playfully by the neck.

"You're, my bitch too and soon I'll have both my bitches playing nice and with each other for daddy," he said as he then kissed her. He yelped in pain as he pushed her away and spat blood on the floor, due to her biting his lip in-between the kiss.

"No, fuck that... I'm your only bitch. you got that?" She demanded. (Smack) Thomas had slapped her to the ground. Her scream from the result of the slap had overpowered Larry's yell, which in return caused Thomas's ears to miss Larry and I's presents. It took every force in my body as I now placed my hand over Larry's mouth and held him back for dear life not to blow our cover.

"Larry please no," I Shakely whispered in his ear. Larry looked over to evaluate my state of mood, once he realized I was shaking he rubbed my arms and nodded his submission to my pleads.

"She ain't fucking going nowhere bitch. Deal with that shit Leah or fuck you," he yelled while hovering over her, before then deciding to walk away and leaving her on the floor shaking.

"No, wait! I'm sorry daddy," she pleaded with a failed attempt to grab his leg in order to cease his movement. She then followed him finally leaving me and Larry alone.

"Larry I have to go," I said as I set to leave out the back door. Larry then grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Where you going?"

"I got to get out of here Larry," I stated still shaking from the frighten chills Thomas words gave me.

"Oki, I go with you, let me text Lau," he said as he reached for his phone and I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"No! Larry, I got you involved deep enough."

"You go back for be with him?" He asked with such concern as I shook my head frantically.

"Hell no, I just need time to think."

"I non want to leave you yet Mia. I worry for you," he spat. I don't know how anyone could resist Larry especially his eyes.

"Larry, don't you have to perform?"

"I non give a shit about performing for this coward's club. I tell my brother to let's give money back and leave right now."

"No Larry don't do that.... Ok listen let's be smart about this. I'll stay a little longer until you perform. Then after we'll meet here again and then decide what to do, deal?"

"But baby," he rushed confused as I toke note that this was the 2nd time he called me his baby.

"Yes!"

"You eye," he said as he gently rubbed again at the tender bruise. "I wanna kick he ass for hurt you like this," I smirked at his protective behavior.

"It's ok babes I can cover it again, now let's go before things get too suspicious."

"You leave him right?"

"Yes, but I have to be smart about this. Thomas is dangerous and I don't want you caught up in this."

"Fuck him I know scare."

"Larry I know that... it's just you have too much to lose and I'm not worth that," I spat and just as he was going to reply his retaliation I placed my finger on his mouth to silence him.

"No Larry stop! you don't know me like that yet," I spat and he smiled. "What?" I asked confused.

"You say Yet. I like that. That means I gonna see you again," he said as he smiled even brighter and I smiled too.

"Of course, you are Larry because just like you, you're my crush als-," he cut me off with a kiss. Because Larry felt so right, I lost it after that and allowed myself to get lost in our 1st kiss. "Shit! I am kissing Larry of Les Twins," my mind silently screamed. Two loud laughing drunk women, going to the restroom snapped us out of our passionate kiss and brought us back to reality.

"Larry what time is it?"

"It's 12:30, why?" He asked confused.

"I have a change of plan, but 1st I need to call Tonia."

"Why not just talk to her? She here," he spat still confused.

"That's right she out with you guys tonight. Ok, listen here's the plan."

Authors POV

20 Minutes Later

"Awww yeah if y'all having a good time tonight I want y'all to say Hell Yeah," DJ Spinster shouted as the crowd all screamed in unison. "Fellas if you know you got those Ben Franklins and you ain't afraid to spend it tonight let me hear y'all say Hell Yeah," and again the men of the crowd obliged. "Y'all hear that ladies? Now if you know ain't got no problem helping the fellas in here spend that money tonight, let me hear you say Oh Yeah," Spinster screamed in the mic as all the women screamed "Oh Yeah," along with a few giggles and a "Hell yeah" could be heard throughout the crowd. One drunk woman screamed out "I wanna help one of the Les twins in more way than one baby," she drunkenly blurted out as the crowd (including DJ Spinster) laughed at her statement.

Mia had left Larry 1st and made her way to her car in order to fix her makeup. Larry rejoined Laurent in their V.I.P section and briefly caught him up on where he had been.

"Speaking of the Les Twins, we got Paris's best dancers in the building right now," Spinster announced as he pointed everyone's attention to the V.I.P section and the twins waved to the crowd. "The twins are going to blaze the stage soon people get ready, but for now, let's rock with this," said Spinster as the Les Twins --You Don't know filled the speakers. Larry and Laurent acted out the words, well, mostly Laurent since Larry was a bit distracted as he watched Mia every move once he saw her reentered the club.

"Girl where you been," said Aimee as she stopped Mia in her tracks. "I've been looking all over for you and that ex of mines nearly tried to devour me," she Joke. "I needed your saving," she continued as Mia plastered a fake smile and Aimee caught on. "What's wrong?" Aimee asked as Mia quickly decided that Aimee just might be the piece of the puzzle that was missing from her plan and decided to trust her.

"Aimee I need your help; I don't know but I just feel like I can tell you," Mia rushed. "Listen I need you to watch Thomas for me."

"Mami!" Aimee spat as she through one hand up as if she was swearing an oath. "I didn't feel it was my place to say something, yet, but girl these bitches in here are not to be trusted. I've seen some sh-, "Mia shook her head cutting Aimee off.

"I know and I need your help."

"Girl I live for shit like this, tell me what I got to do," she spat with an evil grin.

"Ok 1st what's your number," Mia asked opening up her phone and typing in the numbers as Aimee read them off. "Ok so listen I'm going to text you and I need you to keep an eye out on Thomas. If he leaves the club at any time I need you to call me right away ok?"

"Ok boss lady, but what if I see a bitch all up on him, you want me to screenshot it and send it to your phone or what?" Aimee rushed which caused Mia to smile at Aimee's level of drama and fast loyalty.

"No Boo that's ok trust me I already know. But don't blow your cover, be very low key, ok?"

"I got you. This is some exciting shit," she laughed which caused Mia to chuckle at her silliness. "But you gonna bust his ass, right? Because Mami he ain't right, and I could tell you some suspicious shit, but I can't afford to lose my job right now," she rambled.

"Trust me he's not going to know a thing, I got this. Just please if you could do that for me, ok?"

"I got you boss lady plan Get His Ass is in effect," she joked as they both laughed and went towards the V.I.P section together. Mia and Larry secretly nodded at one another and stared once they caught sight of each other. Tonia's eyes grew wide once she finally noticed Mia as they hugged and Mia introduced her to Aimee. Aimee informed Mia that she had already met Tonia around the time Mia was missing. She then excused herself and took a seat next to Lau.

"OMG you decided to come anyway," Tonia yelled over the music as she hugged a smiling Mia again. "Wait! How you knew we were in this club in Manhattan?" Before Mia could answer her phone rang a text Message from Thomas.

Phone Text

Thomas: "Baby I searched all over where you at?"

Mia: "I'll be right there Thomas I had to step out to my car."

Thomas: "Aight hurry your sexy ass back."

Mia: "OK." She then put her down and focused on Tonia.

"That's Rude," said Tonia rolling her eyes.

"Huh! Oh, I'm sorry T yeah um everyone in school was talking about the Les Twins being here tonight and since I knew you were with them, it wasn't hard to find you." She lied as Tonia being none the wiser accepted with another hug and smiled.

Mia POV

"Well, come get a drink girl and do you see Larry over here not being able to stop starring at you," she laughed as I shyly turned my head in his direction catching him indeed staring at me. My knees feel weak once he winked and blew a kiss causing me to also blush. I directed my attention back to Tonia who picked up on my blushing. "Um hum go over and say hi to him," she suggested. As tempting as her suggestion was, I had to stay focus on the task at hand, which only Larry, I and partly Aimee knew about.

"No T I have to talk to you about something, it's important." I spat as Tonia's face instantly filled with concern.

"What's the matter? What's wrong?" Tonia questioned.

"I have to take you up on your offer to come stay with you T." she grabbed my shoulders and stared me deep in the eyes. Her reaction flagged Larry's attention as I could see him stand up from the corner of my eye.

"Did he do something to you?" She asked. Before I could answer her eyes squinted with anger as Larry took a step forward, all to be stopped by Laurent and hands grip around my waist. "Oh, so this is really why Larry stood up," I thought to myself as my whole body froze.

"So you lying to me now bitch?" Thomas whispered in my ear from behind as he kissed my cheek to play it off. I stood frozen and swallowed to control my nervous.

"What are you doing here?" Tonia asked Thomas defensively. He smiled a devious grin.

"Nice to see too Tonia.... you look beautiful," he said as he blew her a kiss and her facial features scarfed in disgust.

"Mia what's going on?" Tonia asked completely ignoring Thomas sarcasm. Mia stood frozen as Thomas tighten the grip around her waist. The women watched a bit confused and curious; As the fellas (mainly Larry watched) intensively and on guard.

"So glad you could make it out to my club tonight Tonia. Mia lets go," Thomas said while releasing his grip and turning to walk away. Tonia stepped forward and grabbing Mia's arm and stopping her movement. Which caused Larry to push pass Lau and now be right by Tonia's side.

"Yo, what's good with y'all? everything ight?" Roy asked feeling uneasy and sensing the tension with Thomas.

"Yes! Were good," Mia quickly rushed before anyone could answer as both Larry and Tonia look at her with disbelief.

"T please its ok I'm just going to talk to him." Mia spat.

"Mia what are you doing? Please don't go with him," Tonia pleaded.

"I promise.... what I just asked you, is what still stands. Please let's just not make a scene. I have to find a way to do this smoothly." Mia pleaded as Tonia just stared at her. "I'll be right back ok?" she asked once more as Tonia finally nodded her head. Mia then turned her attention to Larry who was getting ready to protest. "Larry the plan ok?" She asked him as everyone within ear distant facial features read either confused or curious.

"Yes but this is non part of the plan," he spat as DJ Spinster made an announcement asking for Les Twins to make their way to the stage. It was time for their performance. Larry rolled his eyes annoyed this was the worst timing.

"I know Larry but the plan stills stand, I'm just going to talk to him," Mia spat

"Larry come on.... its time," Lau spat taking off towards the stage before Larry could reply to Mia. Larry looked at Mia once more for assurance before he followed his brother. She mouthed and nodded "It's ok" to further assure him. Larry then kissed her cheeked and winked at her as he followed Lau. Mia blushed a little but quickly assessed her surrounding to see if Thomas had caught the interaction and instantly filled with fear as she saw Thomas eyes glaring at her from the bar. He had been watching her the whole time and if looks could kill Mia would be buried by now.

"T I'll be right back," she rushed while attempting to take off as Tonia grabbed her hand stopping her yet again.

"Wait! Mia, are you moving in tonight? Do you need me to help you pack?" Mia couldn't help but look over at Larry who was now dancing as she tried to hold in her blush, but then took a look back over at Thomas who was now gone from the bar. Her eyes searched all over with no sight of him. She then turned her attention back to Tonia.

"Yes, T but please I have to go," Mia pleaded. "I'll tell you about everything in a min ok?" She said as she took off down the stairs.

"How will I know your safe?" Tonia yelled loud enough for Mia to hear it.

"I'll call you," Mia yelled back as she took out her phone to text Thomas.

Text Conversation

Mia: "Where are you."

Thomas: Meet me in the parking lot baby."

"Well, he called me baby maybe he didn't see Larry kiss me on the cheek," she thought. Before Mia went to meet Thomas her attention caught back onto Larry who had his eyes already on her. By now Lau was dancing while Roy was hyping and cheering him on. She blushed once Larry winked at her. She winked back as she took off towards the elevators that lead to the lower level parking garage. She saw Thomas leaning on the side of his car that was parked in his reserved spot alongside hers.

Once she made her way over to Thomas, she cursed herself for not grabbing her keys from the valet. Though Mia had an eerie feeling, she knew Thomas wouldn't try anything here at the club, for fear of being exposed for what he really was. Even this parking space was rigged with cameras and Thomas made sure to keep the Monster private. She figured she'd be safe just as long as she wasn't alone with him. So seeing Thomas outside the car brought a bit of calmness, but not much. When she finally reached a reasonable distant between them, he reached his hand out with a soft smile.

"Come here baby," He said both softly and loving. Thomas mood seemed to be as loving as he was when Mia 1st entered the club tonight. When she hesitated a bit, he smiled even brighter and chuckled.

"Baby come here... please," he softly laughed as worked his handsome charm. Mia was so taking back by Thomas's calm demeanor. She could have sworn he would be piss just by catching sight of her near Larry, practically lying to him about being in her car and finding her instead around Larry in V.I.P. But here he was acting as if nothing had happened at all. She walked up closer to him but refused the hug he had offered.

"No Thomas I can't do this anymore," she boldly, but nervously spat. Thomas eyes filled with hurt as he hung his head down low.

"I knew you were going to say this," he softly answered and Mia started to experience a state of shock. For sure she would have thought Thomas reaction would have been of an angry state and not as calm and understanding, even though she greatly appreciated. "Why baby?" He whispered still looking down to the ground.

"Thomas I will always love you and be here for you, but I know about you and Leah," she rushed the last part and Thomas eyes instantly met her eyes with such sincerity.

"Baby I-," he began and Mia placed her hand to his lips to silence him.

"Don't! Please," she whispered.

"I don't want to lose you, Mia," he sighed as he started to tear up. By now Mia tears were fully rolling down her face as well.

"Thomas again I will always love you but what we have become it's unhealthy and scary. We need time to figure things out," she cried.

"I know and I'm sorry Mia," he said grabbing her face and pat kissing her. "Where will you go?" He asked whipping at her tears that couldn't seem to stop falling.

"I'm not sure for now Thomas," She slightly lied, knowing that if he knew her were about he'd probably wouldn't give her the space she needed peacefully and try to win her back like he always did.

"Let me pay for a space for your Mia," he sweetly offered. "It's the least I could do baby, I'm so sorry," he whispered as he again hung his head down low.

"I have to go, Thomas," she spat as he quickly lifted his head so his eyes met hers again.

"Mia If you ever loved me please trust me and let me help you, baby," he rushed and Mia hesitated her response. Thomas was laying down this soft version of him thick and Mia wasn't quite sure how to perceive him. She opened her mouth in order to speak but Thomas kissed her to silence. "Mia please," he said staring her in the eyes. "I won't try and stop you from the space you say you need, but please let me help baby." He cried. Mia's heart was breaking at watching Thomas beg, never had she seen him this remorseful for anything he has done and his tear cause hers to fall harder.

"Ok."

30 Min Later

After a great performance from Les Twins, the guys left the stage and rejoined Tonia and her friends along with Aimee.

"Has anyone seen Mia?" Aimee asked while Lau sat down beside her.

"She no come back yet?" Larry said urgently while looking back and forth to Aimee and Tonia.

"Shit, I was so caught up into watch you guys I forgot to check up on her. Let me call her now," Tonia checking her phone and realizing she had 2 missed phone call and a message from Mia. "Shit she called me and I missed it," she spat as she called her voicemail.

Voice Message

Mia: "Hey girl I see you not answering. Any who, I'll be on my way to you soon. I'm home now packing hopefully by the time I'm done you'll be on your way to mee-," (BOOM) A loud sound of what seems to be a door slamming open could be heard in the back ground along with a screaming Thomas.

Thomas: "Who the fuck you on the phone with?" Thomas screamed. The whole interaction between him and Mia was picked up and recorded in the voicemail. Tonia's heart dropped when she heard Mia scream in the phone as she listened closely.

Mia: "Thomas you promise... please no," Mia voice scream in the phone after what sound like to be a scuffle. "Oh god please help me," she pleaded as another scream mixed with more scuffled sounds followed by Thomas's muffled yelling could be heard. Mia screamed cause instant tears to Tonia's eyes as she screamed Mia's name hope she could reach her. "Tonia help me (Mia screams) please he's going to kill me please," was the last thing Mia screamed as the phone hung up.

Tonia POV

"No!" Was all I could scream as I heard what sound like Thomas attacking Mia over the phone. "Roy," I screamed again as I frantically dialed both Mia's Cell and house phone with no prevail. By now Roy was right by my side along with everyone in our entourage's attention on me.

"Yo, what's popping cuzzo? What's wrong?" Roy asked while grabbing my hands to stop me from shaking. After the nightmare of a voicemail I just listened too, I couldn't help but sob as I searched for words. Larry had now grabbed me by the shoulders with enough force to snap my attention but not enough to physically hurt me. It's like he read my mind.

"What happened to Mia?" he rushed.

"He's.... hurting....... her?" my voice cracked as I tried to breathe properly through my uncontrollable shaking and crying. What I heard sounded worse than any scary movie and was traumatizing. Larry's eyes grew wide as he gritted his teeth.

"Larry calm down, Tonia where is she?" Lau spat out of panic.

"She said she was home," I rushed while hyperventilating. As a child whenever I was scared shitless I experience frozen panic attacks. I thought I outgrew them by now (since nothing really seems to scare me as an adult) but here I was unable to move and think properly. I was in a state of frozen panic for Mia.

"You know where she lives?" Roy rushed as I nodded my head yes.

"Aight then let's go."

HEY GUYS THE REASON THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG WAS BECAUSE OF WORK AND I SECOND GUESSED AS TO WHETHER OR NOT TO PUT THIS OUT OR REWRITE IT. I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M NOT FEELING THIS CHAPTER TOO MUCH. BUT I FIGURED ITS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I PUT SOMETHING OUT FOR "FIGHT" SO I DECIDED TO RELEASE THIS. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND IM SORRY IT ENDED THE WAY IT DID, BUT YOU GUYS KNOW ME AND MY CLIFF HANGERS. LOL, I GOT TO KEEP YOU GUYS READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT? I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON. IF YOU'RE A BIT CONFUSED ON THOMAS'S BEHAVIOUR, I'LL JUST SAY THAT YES HE TRICKED MIA. MORE WILL BE EXPLAINED NEXT CHAPTER. THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINKS. FEEDBACK ISALWAYS WELCOMED. SINCERELY LARRYSJOY23 A.K.A DINA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2K 22
"I want a family! I want kids, I want you to stop what you're doing! I want you to love me!" "I can't do that! A'ight, this is who I am!" "Then just...
19.6K 1.7K 56
Dating your hot best friend must be fun. Too bad you'll never get to know how that feels until you tell him. Larry Bourgeois is a bad boy rebel who i...
5.1K 605 45
Laurent and Larry Borgeois, AKA "Les Twins" have worked hard to attain their "charmed life". When they start a charitable Arts Foundation, and recei...
23.8K 1.3K 39
BEING CAUGHT IN BETWEEN TWINS ISN'T EASY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LOVE THEM BOTH. WITH LAURENT AS HER PAST AND LARRY NOW HER FUTURE, TRUCE SUFFERS A HORRI...