Incoherent

Door Tuulavintage

"Speaking of names, what's yours?" I asked. "What's your name?" "I asked you first," I frowned a bit and cros... Meer

. Disclaimer .
. Cast .
. Table of Contents .
. Dedication .
0.01 - Pilot
0.02 - 12:07 am
0.03 - Encounters
0.04 - Questions
0.05 - Baby
0.06 - Nocturne Pour Tamaki
0.07 - Mistake
0.08 - Date? Date.
0.09 - Champagne Supernova
0.10 - Ticker
0.11 - Again
0.12 - The First
0.13 - Amigos
0.14 - Frog
0.15 - When Morning Hits
0.16 - Preguntas
0.17 - Pizza
0.18 - Realization
0.19 - La Belle et la Bête
0.20 - Confrontation
0.21 - I'm Fine
0.22 - Liar
0.23 - Incoherent
0.24 - Memories
0.25 - Balloons
0.26 - Me & Kitty
0.27 - Leaving
0.28 - Pills & Potions
0.29 - Underland
0.30 - First Night
0.31 - Therapy
0.32 - Pools
0.34 - Tea Party
0.35 - End of the Day
0.36 - Recovery
0.37 - Gone
0.38 - Goodbye
0.39 - Pastry Party
0.40 - Toilet Paper Fort
0.41 - Progress
0.42 - Christmas
0.43 - Lost Memory
0.44 - New Years
0.45 - Thomas
. Acknowledgements .
. Authors Note .

0.33 - Visitors Day

73 6 3
Door Tuulavintage

For Visitors Day they let us wear fancier clothes.

I.e., the boys got a nicer set of tops and pants, and the girls all got to wear dresses.

"Knock Knock, I've got your clothes for today!" Dr.Francis peeked her head in and handed Sophie a knee length baby blue dress with cream heels, and I got a vibrant pink dress with a knot and ruffles. She handed me the same cream heels Sophie got and smiled. "Hurry up and get dressed. After breakfast we're having a group netting to go over all the rules."

She closed the door and headed out and Sophie huffed. "Not this again..."

I gave her a word look and started to strip down to change into the dress. "What's that all for?" I asked.

"They make us wear fancy clothes and they have people come in to do our hair and makeup and then half of us don't even get fucking visitors." She huffed and stripped down as well, sliding on the blue dress.

I can't say that I really enjoyed Sophie's company, but it was nice to talk to her here and there. Ya know, without her saying a snooty remark.

"I just can't wait to take this itchy dress off and go back to sleep." She mumbled, bushing through her brown curls.

"You and me both Sophie, you and me both."

-

They made us eat a quick breakfast, saying if we spilt we would be stuck with the nasty stain all day. I was the first one down surprisingly out of the four of us. Where the hell were the others?

Loraine soon bounced into the cafeteria, Michael right behind her as usual. Two down and two more to go.

"Good morning Lilly!" She squeaked and sat down across from me.

"Good morning. I love your dress. And you look great too Michael." I smiled at them and Loraine squealed.

"Thank you! It's my absolute favorite one yet! I mean look how it swirls!" She stood up and held the tips of the poofy yellow dress in her finger tips before twirling around in a circle. It barely covered her bum when she did that and I blushed for her.

"Yeah I can see. It's very pretty." She smiled at me and Michael just smiled at her.

Aw. They're being cuties again.

"Good morning to you beautiful creatures!" I very, very horrible Irish accent filled my ears and I groaned.

"Don't you all look absolutely lovely!" A Scottish accent in the other ear. Loraine giggled and clapped her hands.

"That was amazing twins!" She grinned at her and bowed their heads a bit.

"Why thank you," one twin said.

"We've been practicing." Said the other.

I was completely lost in the simple fact that I had no clue which was which. I just hoped that they were sitting in their usual spots, George to my left and Jordan to my right, and that would tell me who is who.

But today it was even harder because their outfits matched exactly to the last thread. With a red and blue polka dotted sweater over a blue button up, and a navy blue suit and blazer to accompany it, the twins were looking pretty suave.

"Anyone excited for today?" I asked them. Loraine nodded happily and giggled.

"I am! Every Visitors Day my mom and dad bring my kitty cat Snuffles! I'm so excited to see her again! She has orange fur just like I have orange hair!" It was kinda funny to see a red-head call her hair orange. I hadn't ever seen that before.

"What about you Michael?" I asked. He just shook his head and went back to eating his eggs and toast. I stuck to cereal and the twins and Loraine didn't grab any food.

"Twins?" I asked.

"No one usually comes to see us. We all hang around Loraine usually. But this'll be your first Visitors Day so who knows? We might hang around you too Lilly!" I smiled warily and nodded.

Today was indeed my first Visitors Day, and I had no idea who would be coming to see me.

I hope my mom would come, and maybe James, but really deep down in my heart I was waiting for Thomas.

Thomas.

It's funny how I've hardly thought about him while I was here. Cordelia sometimes visited me at night which eased my active brain, but on the times when I was greeted with nothing but the sound of silence filling the cold room, my mind buzzed with activity and it never ceases to relax.

"Are you thinking about your boyfriend?" Loraine asked me. Her face was a bit blank yet filled with innocence at the same time.

I was a bit stunned she said that but nodded anyways. "Yeah.. I am."

She gave me a small smile and reached over, holding my hand in her tiny one. "Don't worry," she said. "He might come."

I looked at her and the amount of sincerity in her voice shocked me. I slowly smiled back and nodded despite myself. "Okay.. Thanks Loraine." She smiled and stood, pulling me up a bit so she could hug me from across the table.

"Awww group hug!" The twins said in unison ( weird I know ) and suddenly joined in on the hug. I laughed and was smothered by them and their cologne, and Loraine just held on tighter as she laughed.

I'm pretty sure we all looked pretty crazy, but I mean who didn't look a little bit crazy in an asylum, right?

-

The next few hours of our morning were split up so we could get hair and makeup done. I was suddenly thankful for having at least one female friend, because they split us up boys and girls. And to say the least being alone kinda sucked.

There was only an hour left before lunch would begin and parents and friends were allowed inside the building.

"Loraine? I'm kinda feeling sick to my stomach right now." I mumbled and looked down a bit. I did feel very queasy.

"Don't be Lilly! If it makes you feel better I'll be with you the entire time! Or at least right near you. And who knows? Maybe no one will come at all!" I know she was trying to be helpful, and I don't think she realized how harsh that was so I just smiled.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that that was rude as fuck and I'd be upset if no one came to visit me.

"Yeah..." I mumbled. I had my hair done in loose waves over my shoulders and back. The two front pieces were gathered and pinned back, which came together to form a beautiful little flower thing. I insisted on simple makeup, and thankfully eh lady obliged and did a very natural look for me.

Loraine got something similar except her hair was up in a very curly up-do. Her bangs were free and so were a few strands to frame her petite face. It honestly made her look absolutely gorgeous. Her makeup was a bit more than me but yet still so simple and innocent.

"You look beautiful Loraine." I complimented, giving her a small smile.

"Thanks Lilly. You always look beautiful though." She smiled and pulled me out of the room before heading to the main lounge area to wait for the other boys.

I blushed a bit and smiled at her compliment, thanking her as she dragged me out towards where the finished people were waiting.

"I've never seen it so crowded..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, all of the teens come out here for it, and it's moved to outside. They set it up with chairs and tables with fancy table cloths and tea cups. It really does look like a tea party out there!" She giggled and smiled at me and soon we were joined back with the twins and Michael.

The twins looked generally the same since they always look good, but Michael looked a lot different. They must've put concealer under his eyes to hide the dark circles, and his red hair was combed back and styles much like the twins.

Loraine gasped and squealed before hugging Michael tightly. "You look handsome Mikey!" She cheer before letting go to hug the twins. "You too Twins! Gosh you all look so amazing!"

The twins chuckled and thanked her, each one pinching one of her blushed cheeks. "You look great too Loraine! Absolutely beautiful." George said.

Michael smiled and nodded in agreement, though he didn't say anything. He didn't have to, really. Because anyone paying attention could obviously tell that his eyes spoke for him.

He really did love Loraine. Even if it was just a little sister kinda love, he loved her.

"Attention everyone, attention," Dr.Francis' voice boomed through the room as she stop on a small table so people could see her. That's definitely something. "In merely five minutes your family and friends will come through those double doors for Visitors Day. But before hand I want to go over a couple of rules.

"Firstly, remember to stay in the backyard unless there's an emergency. We do not need any of our visitors wondering around in the facility. Next, I want to remind you all that during lunch you will be taking your medication despite it being Visitors Day." A series of groans and mumbles filled the roomZ apparently the hatred towards taking meds was universal.

"Please quiet down everyone, please. Now I want you all to remember that the adults and children at the facility will be out there as well. So please put on your best behavior and represent the teen section with pride." Dr.Francis smiled and scanned over all of us. "Any inappropriate behavior or actions will cause in you leaving the scene and heading up to your room without dinner."

I huffed. It felt like she was treating us like kids.

"You are still kiss, Miss.Maxwell." Oh damn. I said that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did." She said again. I blushed at all the sudden attention on me and I sighed, looking down and away as Jordan pulled me into his side and the twins sent off warning looks towards those who teased me.

"As I was saying, they will be staying from 11:30 to 3:30, so please enjoy all of your time together and lunch will be served at approximately 12:35. Games and other festivities will also be held." She smiled and clapped her hands together like she always did.

"And don't forget," she said. "Always remember to enjoy yourselves and have fun!"

Woo. Fun. Yay.

A few people glanced over at me and I realized I must've said that out loud. Again.

I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head against Jordan's shoulder. "Shoot me now," I mumbled.

He chuckled and leaned down to whisper, "But the fun has yet to begin Lilly." I groaned and he chuckled a bit more before Dr.Francis hushed us again.

"Now let the doors, open!" On cue, two guards opened the doors and teens rushed out to head to the backyard.

I still don't think I was ready for this.

-

WHOS READY TO SEE SOME OF LILLYS OLD FRIENDS AGAIN BECAUSE I KNOW IM EXCITED!!

Lol but seriously who misses Thomas? I miss him so freaking is much it's unreal.

Sigh.

Also thanks for 6.43k views, 600+ votes, and 800+ comments! This means the absolute world to me and I still can't believe so many of you like my story!!

But that's all for today folks! For now enjoy Visitors Day!

~ Mercay

( that rhymed )

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.6K 106 9
"And I'm just getting color back Into my face" - So Long, London by T. Swift In which, Anemone Crane develops a crush on her classmate, not knowing h...
300K 12.1K 35
All I wanted to do was get a pair of combat boots. Black ones. I walk into the shoe store then walk to the aisle with combat boots. I've been here s...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
948K 22.3K 60
| completed | HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENT: #10 IN TEEN FICTION. #5 IN TOMBOY When your family is a dozen football players, loyalty runs deep and ties are...