Babyーm.yg+p.jm

By milkyminki

yoongi & jimin have to take care of a fake baby together for a project, but they hate each other. will that c... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v en
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
s i x t e e n
say the name
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
updateeee
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
hey there

f i f t e e n

6.5K 299 247
By milkyminki

Irrelevant
then what would you be without me?

Yoongi
happy and alive

Jimin was in class waiting for his teacher to come, he was getting bored and decided to fall asleep.

"Your teacher won't be here today, you guys are going to go to gym for first period for today",The principal said as he walked into the classroom.

"What about our clothes?", someone shouted from the back of the classroom.

"We have extra shorts for you", the principal said calmly which is surprising for me.

"What about our stuff?".

"They're not going anywhere".

"Will we take showers too?".

"Just don't ask questions and Haeyo don't even think to put your hand up. You and everyone knows I'm not going to answer your questions!", the principal said yelling at us and especially to Haeyo.

"I just wanted to ask if I can go use the restroom".

"Well can you?"

"This happens everytime, its getting old like you", Haeyo said since he doesn't care about anything.

The principal just smiles.

-

"Why do I have to wear a skirt and you guys can wear shorts? its not fair. Why does he have a skirt anyways?", Haeyo whining about the skirt the principal gave him.

Everyone laughs at him and taking pictures. Calling him many names to tease him for the whole year.

"I hope you guys know I can fuck up your guys life in minutes", Haeyo's threatening his classmates.

"Jimin? What are you doing here and why is he wearing a skirt?".

Jimin looks next to him and sees Yoongi looking at Haeyo in a weird way.

"Our teacher isn't here, so we're going to be in gym for first period today. Also he was being disrespectful and a skirt is a punishment".

Yoongi starts laughing and taking pictures as well sending them to someone.

-

"Okay! Class was good with extra people. Now go to the showers".

Yoongi goes up to one of the showers. Jimin starts looking for one, but everyone of them are taken.

"Um sir, every shower is taken", Jimin says tapping on the gym teachers shoulder.

"Well I guess you're going to have to share one", the gym teacher smiles at him and starts walking to a shower.

Jimin stands there not wanting to.

"Here, share one with him".

Jimin looks at the door and widened his eyes.

"What? No, I can't share one with him", Jimin says walking away from the shower.

"Why can't you? you guys both have dicks. Don't worry if you have a small dick, you're not the only one. Now get in the shower before you're late for class".

Jimin looks inside the shower again and whines. He starts to take off his clothes slowly and opens the shower door.

"If you're going to share, tell me when you're coming inside".

Jimin walks into the shower facing his back to Yoongi and Yoongi facing his back to Jimin's. Jimin turns around to wash the soap off his hair.

Yoongi screams and slaps Jimin in the face.

"What was that for?",Jimin says looking at Yoongi with a cold face.

"Your fucking dick touched my leg!".

Jimin turned red from embarrassment.

"I didn't know it was that long!", Jimin yelling in Yoongi's face.

"Its not long! its like 5 inches stupid. Look at your own dick for once".

"Then how long is your dick?"

"I mean that sounds gay, but look at it then if you want to know".

Jimin mouth opens wide and gulps. He looks down and he looks back up fast.

"So what do you think about my dick, Park Jimin?",Yoongi says smirking at him.

"Well..."

"I'm just joking, don't answer it. I'm going to leave now, have fun by yourself", Yoongi says grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist.

"What even is he".

-

Jimin was walking to lunch with Aecha in his arms. As he was waking where his friends were at, he sees Yoongi sitting with someone. He trys to avoid him from what happened in the morning.

"I'm pissed that Namjoon didn't fight Jimin", Hoseok whined to Yoongi.

"Why though?".

"Because I'm always the one who records mostly all the fights that happen in our school".

"Maybe have a break from that", Yoongi said grabbing one of his sliced oranges.

"A break? this is like a job for me. People actually pay me to record fights for them".

"You have a job already, what even".

Hoseok just laughs and goes through his phone.

"You're going to that party tonight, right?".

Yoongi nods and goes threw his phone as well.

"Its going to be so fun since Namjoon hates Jimin and they can fight there", Hoseok squeals.

"If they do, I'll have to hear your loud screams".

Hoseok screams in Yoongi's ear, Yoongi slaps him in the face. Hoseok starts laughing and pinches Yoongi's cheeks.

"You can stop that"

"Well, I hope you get in a fight at the party because Yorki is going to pay me to see you fight".

"If someone wants to fight then I'll fight".

-

"So Jimin,did you think of any plans for the party?", Haeyo asked while eating.

"Nope, I'll just have wait until to see what you planned".

"Its not the bad compare to my other ones, I wanted to give the guy a treat for inviting me again".

"Yeah Okay", Kj said with a sarcastic laugh.

The lunchroom got all quiet then filled with whispers. Everyone starts looking directly at Jimin.

"You're going to the party Jimin?"

Jimin looks up and looks in disgust to the person.

"Why do you care?"

"Since you didn't want to fight back the last time,I thought maybe we should fight again. For real this time without turning back", Namjoon said smiling.

"Let's do it then".

"Alright. When I see you, I'm going to be punching first without you looking"

"Yeah like that's going to scare me".

"Oh really? What if I told you Hyosun is back?".

Everyone opened their mouths and looked back at Jimin.

"You're lying, she's not back"

"Are you sure? Remember when she left, she said she probably come back".

"Prove it she's here".

"She's going to the party, so you'll see her there", Namjoon says walking away.

"Who's Hyosun?", Yoongi says walking up to Jimin.

"The girl I was obsessive with"

✘✘✘
yikes I was gone for like a month
And I'll be gone for another month because school sucks (:
but anyways
happy birthday Jungkook🎉🎉♡
I'm supposed to be at the bus stop,but I'm still at home yay

have this while im gone again :/
bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
192K 12.4K 48
Hoseok finds himself falling for Yoongi, the mysterious new boy, but what's he hiding from him? Started: 29/07/2016 Finished: 06/05/2017
264K 10.8K 48
Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are typical celebrity couple everyone talks about. A cold CEO and a charming model complete each other perfectly. Or that...
39.8K 1.4K 29
Jung Hoseok is forced to move in with a roommate, since he can't find anywhere else to live. The only problem is, his roommate is Min Yoongi. Who hat...