4 Shield Members

By Shyla299

Shyla has been in WWE for over a year what happens. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

375 15 3
By Shyla299

Shyla's Pov.

9 months later

It was October 19, 2014 it was the ninth month in my pregnancy. I was in pain. "I hate being pregnant." I said. Seth was out and I was at home. I try to stand, but I felt a trickle down my leg. My water broke. I called Seth. "Seth." I said. "Yes, dear?" Seth asked. "It's time." I said. "Oh shit. I'll be home soon." Seth said. I walked out and I saw him out there and we left.

Time Skip

I woke up hearing Lisa crying. I feed her and she was back to sleep. I know that it was time to get back in shape. I worked out all day.

*Flashback*

It was my first day in WWE and I saw all of the WWE superstars and I saw the people I didn't want to see. It was Randy, Mike, Maria, and Kelly. I walked in with John. John never told them I was in their high school. I walked to my locker room because I heard that my tour guide person was there. I walked in and I saw Seth and the guys. "Uh, hi, I'm Shyla. Vince told me you guys were to show me around?" I said. The guys nodded.

Time Skip

When we were finished, I walked by John's locker room. I heard a moan, I walked in and I saw him and Eve Torres. "John." I said. He looks over at me. "Shyla I can explain." John said. You have cheated on me too many times John I'm done with you." I said walking out of the locker room.

*Flashback ends*

I walked down to the gorilla. I heard my music play and I ran out to the ring. The crowd was going insane. I got in the ring and I grabbed a microphone. I smiled. "Miss me?" I said.

Time Skip

I walked back to my locker room. I hug Aj and she leaves. I walk to go take a shower. I get finished and I put on my pjs and walked out. I saw John holding Lisa. "Hey John." I said, sitting down with John. "When was she born?" John asked. "Yesterday." I said. "Wow." John said.

Time Skip

I walked to Kaitlyn's locker room. I knock. "Shyla come on in." Kaitlyn said. I walked in and I sat down by her. "Is that your daughter." Kaitlyn asked. Yeah, you want to hold her." I asked. "Uh, sure." Kaitlyn said.

Time Skip

Me and Seth were back at the hotel, but we didn't share a room with Dean or Roman. I fed Lisa and she was out.

If you are reading this story and you've already read it. I deleted one of the parts. So now there are 13 chapters to this story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 1.4K 17
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns...or someone else. Who is the real leader of The Shield?
11.9K 174 14
Dean Ambrose is different out of the ring than he is inside of it. To one person he was particulary 'friendly'.
4.6K 102 13
After a year-long relationship with Dean Ambrose, Bekka Bryan and him seem inseparable. But with the return of an old enemy, will Dean be there to he...
86.8K 2.7K 53
When Alisa was 14 she ran away from her abusive parents. Fast forward 2 years later and she is homeless in a small town, but she still has the dream...