Mine Forever [Completed]

By catheriene

"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Author's Note
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Author's Note
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
A Tree Chart of Characters
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Please Read -Important Note✍
Mine Forever Book Cover ~Special~
Upset Note
Please Note

Chapter 24

222K 8.5K 423
By catheriene

📣 A big thank you🌌 to all my awesome readers for your support!!!

Happy Reading....

⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐

Scarlet's Pov~

What is happening right now? I can't believe it. He is kissing me passionately and I am frozen. I couldn't respond to him as my mind was totally shut.

The only thing I hear and feel are my heartbeats pounding inside me.

He slowly started kissing my left cheek and gave feather light kisses along my jaw and placed a soft kiss in the hollow of my neck. A shiver ran across my body and I took a sharp intake of breath. He moved his hand from my waist to the upper part of my body but I pushed him away.

He smirked and took steps towards me while putting away his unbuttoned shirt. He is half naked and I was awestruck with his perfect body.

I moved backwards till I hit the bed and fell onto it. He hovered on top and leaned closer onto me while placing both of his hands on either sides of my body. His emerald green eyes were staring at me and I was getting all tingles all over my body.

I like the way he looks at me.

I like when he is with me, I feel safe and this is all crazy but I feel something which I have never felt before.

He nuzzles at the hollow of my neck and showers me with soft kisses. His hand slowly travels down to the sides of my body and stops at my butt and he squeezes it.

I immediately jerked up, opening my eyes and stood up. Then I realized, it was just a dream. But a bit similar to it had happened yesterday night and I am still here at his apartment.

Oh god! This is crazy.

Why did I dream something like that and most importantly..... I liked it. What is wrong with me?

Why was Alexander behaving so different yesterday? He was so angry at first and though I said that I am not scared of him, I definitely was.

The way he was looking at me, it made feel self-conscious and gave tingles inside my stomach. Argh...damn him.

I need a warm bath to feel better and to calm my nerves also fresh clothes to change. I opened his closet, grabbed a clean bath towel and a white shirt with black boxer from his cloth rack.

After half an hour I was fresh and got dressed in his shirt and boxer. Slowly, tip toeing I entered the living room to check up on him.

The couch was empty. Where is he? I thought to myself.

When I looked left, I saw him in the balcony, lying on floor sleeping without any blanket looking breathtakingly handsome.

Damn. I should stop crushing on him.
He is my boss.

Suddenly he stirred in his sleep and I froze for a second. His eyes were still closed so I quickly went inside and brought a blanket out for him.

He must be feeling cold so I draped the blanket over him. Well, I do care for him.

Then I placed a glass of water and a tablet near to his side. He will definitely need it later.

I went into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast and coffee for us.

The breakfast was ready and I placed it on the table for both of us. Just when I turned around, got collided with a strong muscly toned-up body.

Alexander, he is up already now and staring at me intently. I was...well looking everywhere except at him and took a few steps back from him.

"Scarlet." He said in his raspy morning voice which is actually sexy and fluttery and....lord that's it. Stop.

He took a step towards me and my heart was racing, I immediately looked at him while biting my lower lip. He wore his shirt which was unbuttoned entirely showing off his ripped upper part of the body.

"Don't look at me like that." He ordered in that same raspy voice while running his hand through his hair and inhaled a sharp breath.

To break this tensed atmosphere between us. I said in a firm voice,

"Sir...Breakfast is ready. Please have it. And we are late for office."

Suddenly his cell started ringing and he attended the call while moving to the balcony.

I need to get out of here like right now.

"Scarlet." He called out while coming towards me but once again his cellphone started ringing. He took a glance at it and then attended the call while looking at me.

Alexander: "Yeah. I know."
The caller: ......
Alex: "Yes. Don't worry."
The caller: .......
Alex: "No. Estelle is coming over, she is bringing clothes for her and then we will be heading over to office."
The caller: .......
Alex: "I don't know. I will explain it to you later. I need to go. Bye."

Estelle? She is coming here! She is aware of me being here with him. Gosh this is too much to know all at once. What will she think about me? Plus he is looking so deviously handsome while giving off his charm right now and I am getting chills standing with him in his apartment. The feeling happening deep inside of me is what I am not able to control.

I just want to stay away from him. I really need to...

It's getting so hot in here. Phew!

He neared towards me and I stood there frozen, my head is again getting blank and I can feel the heat rushing onto my face making it blush with redness.

Suddenly he held me in his arms and captured my lips with his.

My heart skipped a beat.

I closed my eyes and placed both hands on the sleeves of his shirt. I lost all of my sense and felt like I am floating in the air.

And I like it...no I want him to kiss me and hold me in his arms. His lips are so soft and addictive.

I don't want him to stop!
What? NO!!!

What the heck are you doing? He is your boss. And it's not right and you will get hurt. It's always better to avoid this feeling rather than getting your heart broken into millions of pieces in future.

My subconscious mind is making me understand the fact but my heart is sending me strong signals of want.

His touch is giving off sparks inside me and I can't imagine this is happening with me.

The doorbell made me jolt out of my current state and I pushed him forward with all my force. The kiss was broken and he was so not happy with what I did.

◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎

I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter.

Question of the Day:

Are there any reader's whose birthday is in August month?

Do comment!

CHAPTER DEDICATIONS TO-

WiltingRose_,Khivad,kinnidi567,
Princess-Anny,milliepersad123,
Susiehearts,EvaAbott,SwatiCutie,
EunyceJeremy,graciousamisha,
breeari27,renuka99garg,
Madhu_Honey,nicole121231,
aditishakya,leeanu,AshleyPloog,
nyzirastar,jebaabraham,adetoola,
tahenaafreen,chatterjeesil,
sallasilou,HmangaihSammy,
akshayashivkumar,nirali_18,
HeenaPatel,honeymean,eve16102,
fredmoegan,CookieShah,
vaskaivanova,Agnes5542,
DustinMcLean,noriegrace,
arjitajhass,MaNanwithlove,
november1567,nikitapk,aaaaayat,
shivangi272,sdulantis,JaneLanett,
fantasy_dreamer_101,
AnaGranados0,Aquapisces83,
JaFf022,IsabellaPhung,
FizaMansoor,amalakumar,
GloriaGalvan3,_brekhnx,
angelajacinta79,Riya-13,Jaime7346,
arakshaya,amruthakrishna,
Addyqureshi,Ameenah23,babyckz,
PriyankaC17,manyetasingh,
xx_cutiepiee_xx,AmySmith703,
ameerilla,Jane_LittleWolf,
JosefaPereira2,zephyr_bright,
dubeyneha,teaaa99,Emmabailey45
-EMILY-,blossom105,dhara512

for adding Mine Forever in your read list, for voting as well as commenting.😊😊😊

If i have missed anyone's name to be mentioned above then i am truly very sorry. But would like to thank you all as well, from the bottom of my heart.

THANK YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...