My Mischievous Millionaire

By NJRyder

Ranked #19 in Chicklit. [18/03/2017] "Just remember who was with you all this time and who wasn't, Christoph... More

Authors Note: New Story!
Prologue: Part 1- A Brave Epiphany
Part 2- Hasty Encounters
Part 3- Rude Awakenings
Part 4- The Unexpected Offer
Part 5- Curiouser and Curiouser
Part 6- Alex In "Wonderland"
Part 7- The Side That Should've Been Explained
Part 8- The Unlikely Offer
Part 10- If You Can't Take The Heat, Stay Out Of The Kitchen
Part 11- First day of Work
Part 12- Satan, Is My Boss?
Part 13- She's Good At Her Job?
Part 14- The Girl In The Floral Print Dress
Part 15- The Intense Regret
Part 16- It Starts With Why
Part 17- The Flower Blooms
Part 18 - She's Mine
Part 19- I Don't Dance
Part 20- Is That A Cat On SnapChat?
Part 21 - Awkward.
Part 22- The Pika Pika Conundrum
Part 23- Exes And H-ohs
Part 24- Princess And The Pervert
Part 25- Watching The Beauty Tame The Beast
Part 26- Minor Confessions
Part 27- The Virgin Test
Part 28- The Little Visit
Part 29- Red Rose Hospital
Part 30- Solitude
Part 31- With Silence, Comes Sorrow
Part 32- As Time Passed
Part 33- Graduation Day
Part 34- Closure
Part 35- He's Everywhere
Part 36- Undoing
Part 37- Gone
Part 38- Sunday Mourning

Part 9- He said what?

6.2K 321 17
By NJRyder

Alex's POV

"Be my personal assistant."

I stood in awe at the mention of those words.

'The murderer wants you. ' My subconscious teased. He's not a murderer, is he? He said there's was a misunderstanding. I believe him. He had a sadness to his voice when he spoke of it.

My mind began to wander and I was brought back to reality by a deep voice calling my name.

"Miss Haytham, you've been staring into space for quite a while." He pointed out with a puzzled look on his face.

"I'm sorry but I'll have to turn down your offer. " I sadly informed.

I could've sworn I saw a look of shock projected on his face. He played it off by calmly asking, "Why not? "

"I have no experience. I've never worked before in my life." I disappointedly stated.

"No matter. I saw what you did in my office. It was pure brilliance."

I was shocked at his response. I began jumping up and down, squealing like a county fair pig.

"Thank you! Thank you! I won't let you down, Mr... " I waited for him to refresh my memory.

"Kenway. " He added.

"Thank you, Mr Kenway. " I smiled brightly. A small smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. We then stood in silence for a few seconds.

"Well, this is awkward. ' My subconscious commented.

Mr Kenway then cleared his throat. His smile had disappeared.

"Excuse me. " he coldly said.

Christopher's POV

I'm way in over my head. I hired someone with no experience whatsoever, at a prestigious company. Why did I do it?

I went to my room to change out of my work clothes, trying to make sense of why I hired her. If she messes up I would have to fire her. I can't jeopardize the company I put so much time and effort in.

Nothing and no one is going to distract me from becoming CEO.

I then heard a small knock on my door.
"Come in" I yelled. She gently pushed the door open. I gave her a quick scan with my eyes. She sleeps in that?

She wore a tiny lace dress, it could've been classified as a t-shirt. The black fabric hugged her body perfectly. I'm glad she began speaking. I would've thought some very un-gentlemanly things.

"When do I start working, Mr Kenwa--" she began.

"Christopher... " I corrected her. Her eyes sparkled and she started smiling. I hated myself for noticing all these miniscule details about her.

"You start tomorrow. Be up at six. " I said. I must've sounded like a drill sergeant because she gave me a salute.

"Yes, sir! " she started giggling uncontrollably, then she just stopped.

A loud rumbling sound eminated from her stomach. I couldn't help but chuckle at how hard she blushed.

"Did you eat all today? " I inquired.

"No, I was waiting for you to come home so that I could ask if I could eat. " she sweetly replied.

"I said you had free reign around my house. "

"Oh... " she sheepishly said.

I sighed. "Lets go to the kitchen. "

She began smiling and trailed behind me. She's so adorable.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you all for reading! Vote and comment if you have the time! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9M 312K 32
*WARNING! This story contains mature content.* When her boyfriend cheats on her, Rory Warren moves to a new flat. She gets a flatmate who becomes a...
4.1M 137K 44
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
1M 59.1K 82
When yet another curveball puts Andy and Lex's relationship into serious jeopardy, the stakes become higher than they've ever been, forcing the coupl...
1.2M 41.8K 81
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...