Falling.

By seaileyshipper

"Wait your falling for him aren't you"her eyes were full of mischievous as she smiled at me cheekily, did I m... More

Introduction!
Normal day.
First day of school.
New neighbour.
The new boy.
Gym.
WE MEET AGAIN!
JEALOUSY!

EMOTIONS!

540 26 5
By seaileyshipper

"Okay bailey you got the plan" ken said loudly catching my attention, "got it ken you've told me a few thousand times" I said pushing him as we stepped into school together.

It was the next day and ken decided for the first time in forever that we should get to school early not knowing the reason for why he wanted to made me uncomfortable and he wouldn't be quite about the prank he wanted to do on Gabe and Tati.

After a few minutes of going over the plan again with ken which I hardy listened to, I caught sight of Tati who was jumping excitedly towards us.

"Hey guys" she said running up to us, throwing her self at me wrapping me in her tight hugs, "hey Tati" I said hugging her tighter.

"Bailey I missed you so much" she said pulling away giving ken a quick hug, "Tati I saw you only yesterday" I said laughing at her hurt expression ,"it was too long" she said grabbing my hands pulling me, "we have a lot of things to talk about" she squealed, "oh no Tati what did you do?" I said laughing at her excited body language.

"I tell you at lunch time" she said giggling loudly, ken was watching us both with a confused expression, "girls" he said rolling his eyes at us.

Tati ignored him dragging me away, "I'm going to steal her now ken, bye" Tati said waving at him I turned to see ken waving at me holding his thumps up, 'good luck' he mouthed.

"Soo bailey, where's the hot neighbour?" Tati said grabbing my hand pulling me to the football fields around the back of our school so we could talk in private.

I looked at her In surprise that's the thing I didn't know where Sean was after yesterday and our awkward encounter he just turned around and left I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen or just ignored me.

"I don't know" I mumbled shrugging my shoulders watching our schools football team running in the distance.

Tati stopped jumping around and look at me with a serious expression, "bailey what happened" she said looking at me.

"Nothing" she looked at me crossing her arms, "okay well yesterday I was upset so ken tried to cheer me up and comforted me and Sean saw us and he just dispersed I haven't seen him since" I said looking away from the field turning to Tati.

"Wait what do you mean ken comforted you and Sean saw" Tati interrogated.

I huffed "ken hugged me and just did what anyone would do" I said shrugging .

"Omg bailey don't you see Sean was jealous I mean yesterday at the table he went all alpha male on you when Gabe or ken talked to you, I think a dog would even realize that" Tati said letting go of my hand empathizing her points with her hands.

"Tati I don't think Sean likes me like that he proved it yesterday when he flirted with that that..." I stuttered trying to think of a word describing that witch.

Tati started laughing loudly "what" I said as she kept on laughing, "Tati stop it" I said pushing her getting annoyed, why on earth was she laughing.

"Bailey" Tati said trying to take deep breath in trying to control her laughter, "It sound as if your jealous " Tati said looking amused by my discomfort.

"Tati be quite" I said looking around to make sure no one was listening thankfully the football players were further away from us on the field and too busy to listen to us, the other students were just walking around talking like us.

"And no I'm not jealous" I said walking away from her, towards the end of the end of the field where they had benches to sit on.

Tati followed me but she was strangely quiet, I sat down on the bench Tati still hadn't said anything, okay I was getting a bit worried.

"That's why your dressed so nicely" she said looking at the red Nike top that reached just over my waist and my Nike leggings.

"No I dress like this all the time" I said pulling down my top.

She just raised her eyebrows in response, "no you normally dress like a tramp".

I snorted at her answer okay maybe I decided to wear nicer clothes than usual but that was because I felt like I needed to look different for my self of course

"Bailey if you like him why not just admit it" her voice startled me I wasn't expecting that.

I looked away from her playing with my fingers, I didn't have an answer to that so I stayed quite.

I felt Tati lean her head on my shoulders whilst we both stared out into the fields trapped in our own thoughts.

"Okay bailey, I see you later" Tati shouted running to her class,, we had been sitting for quite some time on the field, Tati had so much to tell me and I was fascinated how much happened for her in one day but I loved hearing her amazing stories, but she still hadn't told me her exciting news she just kept repeating the same answer, I tell you later bailey

I hope this later was at lunch time or my head was definitely going to explode with ideas of what this maybe be, one of them was that she was going to see her grandma again and take me with her, I know I'm selfish but I think I deserve to have a nice holiday.

I walked on to my class which was all the way on the other side of the school, but at least I had more time to think.

"Bailey!" I heard someone shout my name I turned around to see Gabe running towards me, "hey Gabe oomph" I stumbled back with the impact of is hug, I laughed "I missed you too Gabe" I said rubbing his back his arms were wrapped tightly around me squeezing me.

"Gabe" I said "you okay" he hadn't said a thing he just hugged me tighter, "Gabe" I said louder this time, I brushed of the looks people gave us whilst they walked past.

"Gabe what's wrong" I said rubbing his back I felt a wet patch forming on my neck wait was he crying.

"Shh Gabe its okay I'm here" I said soothingly, rubbing his head at the same time I pushed Gabe along to the side of the lockers where we were out of peoples way, thankfully Gabe shuffled his feet's to comply.

He stayed quite, I heard a few sniffles for him but that was it, I held him tighter trying to hide him from the stares, but Gabe didn't seem to care even when we received a few comments which I responded to in a way which normally made Gabe angry with my bad language.

"I'm telling you if you open your mouth one more time" I said shouting at one of the commenters.

But got distracted and nearly choke down my own words seeing Sean walking down the hallway his eyes were cast down his back was hunched and his hair was all ruffled up as if he had run his hands through it loads of times making him look like a right mess, my heart squeezed painfully seeing him.

He looked straight up at me, hearing my voice, I could hear the clocks ticking as he stood there watching me and Gabe.

I tried to say something anything but no words came out as I watched him turn around running.

Uhh why couldn't he just understand the situation before making conclusions.

"Gabe" I said putting my hand on his back, "why don't we go and talk some where  it's a bit more private than this" I whispered.

He nodded sniffling pulling away, I looked at him appalled by his red rim eyes and his teared face.

I grabbed his hand pulling him to one of the classes I knew which was empty.

I pulled Gabe through the door shutting it behind me dragging him to one of the chair, I pushed him down he obeyed whilst still looking at me with his doll eyes, they seemed lifeless the energy and happiness drained out of him.

"Gabe what happened?" I said wiping the tears that were flowing down his face, he looked down as if ashamed by what he was going to tell me.

"Tati" he whispered in a croaky voice his hands trembled as I grabbed them kneeling on to the floor so I could see his face.

What did this have to do with Tati, why was Gabe in such a state because of her?.

I squeezed his hands which made him look away from the ground back at me, "go on" I whispered calmly.

He took a deep breath in causing him to cough before looking at me.

"She's going out with some one" he whispered, "they went on their date yesterday, she never told me bailey" he said loudly pulling my hand out of his pushing me away before getting himself of the chair walking away.

Speechless I watched him kick the chairs around the classroom, I was still puzzled Tati with someone?, what she hadn't even told me, Tati liked Gabe in more ways than she admitted she wouldn't do this to him.

"Gabe stop" I said jumping up running to him pulling him away from the chairs, I held his shoulders looking at his face, he looked dreadful, his eyes were dark red and his under eye bags were well defined adding to it his face was a ghostly white colour as if he was ill.

"When did you find out?" I said squeezing his shoulder, he moved his eyes slowly away from the chair finally landing on me, "last night" he whispered unclear.

"Why didn't you come to me sooner" I said gently causing him to look away, "I tried to call you didn't answer" he said breathless.

I looked away did my phone even ring, I don't even remember I must of left it in the room at the time that me and ken were watching movies I knew I should've checked it.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized hugging him tightly guilt overwhelmed me, I should've been there for him and I wasn't.

"Its not you fault" he murmured, as we both sank to the ground , he rested his head on my shoulders, I knew it was uncomfortable as he kept shifting his head so I gently grabbed his head laying it on my lap.

"Thanks" he whispered before slowly falling asleep, I watched him I could feel tears escaping my eyes seeing the state he was in, I rubbed my fingers through his hair causing his frown on his forehead to go.

It was a few hours later and Gabe was still sleeping I smiled at his sleeping face, I turned around pushing my self away from the table my back was resting on, hearing the sound of the busy hallway I knew it was lunch time, we had missed the first lessons but to be honest I didn't really care Gabe needed me and it was more important than maths or English.

I felt Gabe shuffling his legs uncomfortably on the ground he rolled his head around causing my lap to tickle, I held back a laugh not wanting to wake Gabe, but he opened his eyes any ways pushing up, dragging his hands over his face groaning, "what's the time?" He voiced whilst blinking slowly at me he looked much better his eyes weren't rimmed red any more, a few hours of sleep can do a lot.

"lunch time" I said watching him get up holding his hands out for me which I complied to as I grabbed hold of them.

"Bailey can we not talk about it" he whispered watching me.

"Yeah sure" I said grabbing our bags from the floor giving his to him, "can we pretend everything's okay I don't want to be questioned by ken or, or",    " I understand" I said quickly not wanting him to say Tati name and break down.

He smiled lightly, "thanks" he said as we walked out the classroom.

"Gabe if you don't want to go to dinner hall we can leave" I said looking at Gabe who shook his head "no I cant show her that I'm affected" he said as he stopped walking,

"what's wrong" I said watching him he fumbled with his bag straps "bailey please don't tell anyone what happened" he looked at me unsure.

"I won't Gabe, I've told you that already" I said grabbing his hands pulling him to the hall.

"I've got one more favour" he said as we walked into the hall which was full of people, "what?" I said pushing past people, pulling Gabe along.

"Stay close" he said looking at me waiting for my reaction, I laughed "of course Gabe" causing him to erupt a wide smile.

After we grabbed our lunch, which was just some pasta I forced Gabe to get some as well or I was going to force feed him, I could see that he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.

We sat at the table eating before ken came, "Hey guys" he said sitting across me and Gabe.

"Hey" I said forking some pasta popping it into my mouth chewing it slowly watching him

"where were you bailey, I was waiting for you outside our class?" he questioned taking a sandwich out of his bag.

I looked at Gabe from the corner of my eyes, he was eating quietly not even paying attention, "I had a stomach ache" I lied looking down at my plate I couldn't let ken know what happened and if I looked at him he would definitely know for sure.

"Okay" he said "I thought you finished your period last week" he said, causing Gabe to choke, "ken" I said annoyed "your not supposed to tell anyone" I whined .

"Sorry bailey but when you sent me out every night to get you some pads, I think people deserve to know" he said cracking up. Gabe joined in I rolled my eyes already annoyed.

"Okay guys that's enough" I said looking around to see if I could see Sean, but nope the hall was to packed and I don't think  he wanted to see me yet especially with what happened yesterday and today.

"Looking for him" ken said causing me to drop my fork, "ken" I said angrily picking it up.

"Bailey he was pissed yesterday he didn't even talk to us", he said looking at me with a concerned look.

I shrugged, I couldn't help it I needed to explain things to him, and I actually missed him.

Gabe looked up from his plate before grinning, "I knew" it he said, me and ken both looked at him, "bailey has a crush" he said pointing his fork at me, "Gabe don't you dare" I said looking at Gabe.

"crush" ken said looking at me, I shook my head "Gabe's tired" I replied, Gabe snorted loudly at my response.

"Guys don", I was cut of by a chirpy voice, "hey guys" Tati said causing us all to look at her as she sat down next to ken opposite Gabe, "hey" ken said still eating, I felt Gabe's hand tremble as I grabbed them, "hey" I said trying to hold myself back from shouting at her.

Tati looked at me before turning to Gabe, her expression changed, "hey Gabe" she said slowly as if cautious of his reaction.

I squeezed Gabe's hands, he nodded, "hey" he said faintly, Tati looked at him questionably.

Ken was watching us all taken aback by how everyone one was reacting.

"Soo guys I have something exciting to tell you all" she said tearing her eyes away from Gabe watching me and ken.

I looked at Gabe and turned to her, "you can tell us later" I said, ken looked at me, before nodding his head, "yeah" he said agreeing with me.

"No guys I'm not able to hold it in" Tati said jumping in her seat, Gabe had stiffened, before I could even drag him away, she blurted

"I'm dating someone" this caused ken to swallow his un chewed sandwich and having a coughing fit, Gabe squeezed my hand so tight that I gasped  ,my hand erupted in excruciating pain.

Ken got up seeing the pain I was in, walking around the table towards me "you okay bailey?" I nodded not wanting to give Gabe away, Gabe let go of my hand quickly as if it had burnt him, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" he said pushing away from me.

"Gabe I'm okay really" I winced, "no your not" ken said turning me around so I was facing him let me see he said taking my hand gently, its a little bruised ken said.

"Bailey I didn't" I cut him of "Gabe, I said it was okay" I said in a stern voice which shut him up.

I looked towards Tati as ken put his arms around my shoulder, Gabe had shuffled along sitting on the edge of the seat as if he was scared of me.

"Gabe next time don't squeeze baileys hand as if you were giving birth!" ken snapped, "ken" I said causing him to be quite.

"Guys I'm going to go" Tati said watching us all taken back by our reaction, I watched her pick up her bag pushing people as she ran through the crowd.

"Who's she dating?" ken said , leading to Gabe growling loudly, he covered his mouth with his hands as he realized what he just did,

"so do you know his name?" ken questioned I nudged him lightly which he caused him to raise his eyebrows at me.

" Josh" Gabe spat his voice full of hatred, me and ken both leaned away from him.

"I need to go" he said uptight, "Gabe I can go with you "I said, "no I need to be by myself" he said giving me side hug, pushing kens arms of my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he whispered before pushing away and walking of.

"What just happened?" ken questioned watching me.

After a long time of me and ken just talking and him asking questions about Gabe which I didn't answer to which got him agitated and annoyed.

"Bailey I'm you best friend were supposed to tell each other everything" ken whined for the hundredth of time.

"Ken its lesson time" I said having enough, grabbing my bag I groaned as I touched my hand which had a slight red bruising, but thankfully it didn't hurt as much as before.

"Do you need to go to the nurse" ken said disturbed by how my hand looked.

"I'm okay ken" I said walking away, "where you going?", "I need to clear my head" I shouted back "I see you in class", he nodded still looking overwhelmed.

Wow so much had happened in these past day I couldn't even believe the amount of drama with everything first Sean now Gabe and Tati.

Uhh forget about Sean,  he's probably not going to speak to me anytime soon I huffed annoyed.

I walked in the quite hallways my footsteps echoed loudly distracting me from my thoughts.

Where was everyone I looked around and realized I came to the secluded part of the school, there was some rumours that no one came here because some one went missing, so the school dropped the classes and students from coming here but  that was many years ago, it was open now, so anyone could get here even though no one bothered to.

I looked around taking notice of why no one came around these ends, it was quite creepy.

I was about to turn and walk back when I saw someone leaning against the locker, my curiosity got the better of me as I walked closer and recognised the person instantly, my heart fluttered seeing Sean.

--------------------

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter,

if you did then VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!!!!!

PS: next chapter will have a lot of Sean!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 37.5K 31
People say that love is in every corner... looks like Riley's been walking in circles. You see, Riley is a proud tomboy and she loves being one of th...
108K 3.6K 42
Maya scrolled through some posts on her laptop , until she came across one that caught her eye. "Falling for your best friend can be hard , But who k...
476 22 47
Book 1 of the Loving Kpop Idol Series Victoria Johnson/Haley Park (19) leads a simple but happy life. He has a great family and a best friend that he...
30.7K 755 15
You look happier, you do, I knew one day you'll fall for someone new, and if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here...