WE MEET AGAIN!

I winced in pain as I hobbled down the hall, maybe running to much wasn't ideal for me, well I think I did over kill sports so as a consequence you had to deal with sore legs!, maybe I should stop for a little while, the new student can wait for a bit it's not like they would be In a hurry to get to class anyways, I mean who would?!!

I brushed my hands through my hair, before hearing someone running down the hallway I didn't even bother to look.

That was the biggest mistake I've ever made because, someone smacked straight into me, toppling us both over, I felt my self falling to the ground and someone wrapping their arm around my waist holding me close to them.

The hard school floor made contact with my bare back making pain waves rock my body, but the pain subdued, my head and arms were saved due to  the arm which had broke most of the fall "ouch" I said feeling something heavy on top of me my face  muffled by a hard chest .

All I could think of was how Tati must of felt when Gabe fell on her, uhh I shouldn't of laughed at them, I could just hear Gabe saying, karma is a bit*h BAILEY.

"A bigger ouch from me" I heard someone groan from on top of me, cutting my thoughts short, after a few seconds of my heart racing and me taking muffled breaths against the jumper, I slowly pushed the hard chest covering my face squinting as the schools bright light made my visions blurry.

My waist was being hold in at tight grip making me squirm lightly but at I stopped when the person groaned in response, I took a deep breath in whilst the person on top of me pulled away slightly revealing.

Wait what!!!, I nearly had a heart attack seeing who it was.

"Sean" I whispered in shock his face was just a few inches away from mine his eyes widened I recognition, his hair brushed lightly against my forehead tickling it.

"Bailey" his deep voice whispered back making stomach flutter, his dark eyes locked with mine, I looked away feeling slightly dazed, so instead I stared at his shoulder.

"Um, hey Sean ,nice seeing you again" I whisper before feeling his whole body rumble as he chuckled lightly making my hair flutter.

"were in this positon again Bailey,were meant to be" he said smiling at me cheekily, whilst his cheeks turned dark pink.

Yep but the first time it was me being clumsy and now its him being stupid and not looking where he was going but hey that was me too.

"wait so your the new student aren't you?" I said already knowing the answer.

I looked away from his shoulders back to his face his dimples on full display, they were so cute.

I was probably too focused on Sean's dimples that I didn't realize he had stopped laughing and was staring at me intensely.

"Umm yes, first day actually" he whispers, "and".. he struggled with his words before blurting, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going" I heard him whisper as his hands twirled my hair between his fingers at the same time his eyes were roaming over my face waiting for my answer.

"Uhh it's okay, you can umm get of me now" I said remembering that he was still laying on top of me, I could feel his legs that had  tangled with mine along with his arms which were squeezing my waist in a tight grip, which restricted my movement as I wiggled underneath him.

He smiled at my struggle before resting his head against my neck "what are you doing Sean"? I said feeling his lips brushing against my neck causing me to panic, he ignored my squirming, leaning his head down smirking "I'm tired" he replied yawing as he closed his eyes.

I looked down at him, oh no this is not supposed to be happening, this is my neighbour for goodness sake.

"Calm down bailey" he murmured, what is he talking about okay maybe I was a little nervous, well who wouldn't be, I don't even know anything about him apart from his name, omg maybe he was a rapist, oh no ken and Gabe always told me to keep a pepper spray for these kind of situation , what do I do now?, "Bailey your heart beat its going crazy, calm down I'm Not a rapist "he whispered, as if soothing me .

Oh okay I've had enough, how on earth did he know what I was thinking about.

"Sean I mean it get of me" I said In a stern voice which made anyone listen to me, well I did get taught by Tati, I mean who doesn't listen to her.

"But Bailey..." he replied before picking his head up from my neck staring at me.

"NO Sean" I said cutting him of, I could hear the sound of the other students chattering, oh no class had finished I needed to get up before anyone came into the hallways and saw me with Sean and let me just tell you this position we was in wasn't exactly appropriate looking.

Sean laughed at my worried expression and probably felt bad for me as he pulled away from me , I shouldn't miss the heat from his body and the tingles I felt when his hands were holding mine but at the moment I instantly regretted telling him to get of me .

Sean was looking down at me, was it me or his eyes were darker than before.

I looked away from him pushing my self up from the ground groaning in pain as my legs were still aching, Sean quickly grabbed hold of my arms pulling me towards him.

"You okay" he said looking down at me, his voice filled with worry

"Yeah" I whispered pushing him away, I shivered lightly as the cold air brushed against my bare skin, and that's when I realized my top had ridden up and my whole stomach was on display, my shorts doing no help but showing more skin I blushed quickly pulling it down.

"Aww" I heard Sean mumble, "I was enjoying the view", I blushed harder In response, before being saved from more embarrassment by the bell, I sighed in relief, Turning around towards the gym to see all my class mates walking towards the changer room thanks god that was down the other end of the hallway.

"Umm Bailey" I heard Sean say grabbing my arms, "I'm supposed to be in class", He looked at me whilst running a hand through his hair trying to get it out of his face.

"well if it wasn't for you dropping on me and not getting of ,you deserve it" I said pushing his arms of me crossing them over my chest as I gave Sean I stern look.

Before Sean could reply, I heard someone shouting my name, "Bailey Drew Sok" the deep voice echoed down the hallway I instantly recognised Mr Will voice.

Oh no.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, if you liked this chapter,

then vote,comment and share for more!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!