New neighbour.

"So yeah it was sooo much fun I wish you were there Bailey, grandma asked how you were and I was like I don't know, I can't even contact her, I was so upset that there was no internet connection well at least I didn't get too bored, did I tell you me and Gabe went surfing Omg Bailey I Thought I saw a shar..."

"Okay Bailey want to make popcorn" Ken said interrupting Tati mid sentence

" yes"I quickly got up before Tati could start talking again, I love Tati but when she starts talking she doesn't stop.

"But I was" Tati began.

"I'm sure Gabe wants to talk to you about something don't you Gabe" ken said loudly trying to catch Gabes attention.

But Gabe was asleep on the couch his head hanging of the side and his mouth open snoring quietly.

"I think he's asleep guys I'm gonna call my mum and tell her I'm going to get home late" Tati said getting up from the sofa and walking out the room.

"Come on Bailey, I wasn't lying about the popcorn I'm starving" ken said rubbing his stomach groaning as we both walked to the kitchen.

"Thanks for saving me back there" I said laughing as I leaned against the kitchen counter watching Ken putting the popcorn in the microwave.

"No problem, I was gonna leave you but you look like you were going to pass out so I took mercy on you" he said pushing the microwave buttons .

He leaned against the opposite counter facing me, "so I didn't know Gabe went with Tati to visit her grandma.

"yeah I didn't either" I replied yawning it was getting late, I didn't want to give Gabe's secret away.

"you didn't look to surprised" Ken said raising his eyebrows, uhh he knew me too well.

"okay I knew the bit about him going but that's it and now I know why Tati and Gabe didn't reply to my messages or calls for a whole week"

"yeah you looked like you were about to cry for that whole week well that was before we went to Disney land" he said pushing himself of the counter checking the microwave to see if the popcorn had popped yet.

"Yeah thanks that was really fun by the way" I said smiling as he poured the popcorn into a big bowl and taking a seat on the kitchen counter next to me.

"Want some" he said holding the bowl out to me, I nodded and took a handful putting a few in my mouth and chewing mmm it was salty just like I liked it.

"So you want to go to the movies tomorrow? I asked watching him chew his popcorn slowly.

"Yeah that be fun" he said smiling and jumping of the counter, "is it a special occasion" he said standing in front of me smiling.

"Mm" I said tilting my head to one side and putting a finger to the side of my head "let me think about that". "no its just because I don't want to be home alone"

"Bailey,Ken come and see this" Tati shouted we both jumped at the loud voice and started laughing "guys come on" Tati said sounding urgent.

I grabbed some more popcorn in my hand and walked with Kenneth to the sitting room were Tati was.

"So what's so urgent" ken said as we looked at Tati, she was busy looking at the window craning her neck like a vulture.

I pushed Kenneth out the way walking up to her and pushed the curtain aside.

"Look" Tati said pointing across the street the sun was going down so my street was illuminated in a pink light .

Is that a truck yeah a removal truck.

"Are they moving furniture" ken said from behind me his head resting on my shoulder as we all looked out.

"No you idiot"Tati said whacking his head, "Bailey remember before the summer holidays those old couple were moving out"

"Oh yeah" I said I completely forgotten about them ooh so new people are moving in wow why am I so excited.

"wait guys I still don't get it" ken said still looking out the window.

I looked at Tati as we both rolled our eyes and giggled, "Hey why are you giggling" Ken said to both of us removing his his from my shoulder, his eyebrows arched.

"You dum wit some one's moving in the house opposite Bailey" Tati yelled jumping up and down clapping her hands.

I giggled along "yeah and you know what that means"? Tati said looking at me.

"what means what"? Gabe said walking in interrupting Tati.

"look who just woke up" I said as Gabe went and stood next to Tati, "well with her screaming I thought someone was killing both of you" Gabe said putting his arms around Tati's shoulder smiling at her.

"Hey I wasn't screaming that load" Tati said pushing Gabe's chest playfully her grin widening.

"okay love birds enough lovely dovey, someone's moving into the house across me" I said loudly causing Gabe to glare at me making me laugh at his serious and blushed face

"is that the reason you were screaming bloody murder" Gabe said looking at all of us ken just shrugged his shoulders and walked up next to me to look out the windows I smiled like a Cheshire and Tati well Tati was just being herself.

I wonder if someone hot is moving there omg a hot neighbour what could be better I smiled looking out the window before turning to look at tati who's face was bright red her hands covering her mouth what is wrong with her I shrugged turning to gabe who also was covering his mouth as if holding back laughter.

okay this is getting awkward is something on my face I said consciously fixing my hair.

I turned to look at ken who's eyes were casted down," I'm hotter than any neighbour you will ever have" he muttered smirking at me. with an annoyed glance.

My eyes widened as I realized I said it out loud and it was confirmed when tati and gabe burst out laughing.

Omg I'm so embarrassed right now.

----

Please: VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE!!