JEALOUSY!

"Bailey I said I was sorry" I heard Sean mutter as he hurried up his pace to walk besides me.

"No Sean it's your fault that we didn't get to lesson in time and its your fault that I have to do laps after school for a week a with you" I growled back I return. .

It was lunch time already and half of it was wasted talking to Mr Wills and Sean. it had taken so long that Mr Wills had to take a bathroom break leaving me and Sean to talk well at least I found out more about him.

uhh. but at the moment, I am so hungry that I could eat an elephant okay  Bailey I thinks that's going a bit too far, but hey you get the point I was starving.

And it certainly wasn't helping that I was pissed okay I know I'm overreacting but my legs are killing me, every step I take its like daggers and now I have to do more laps after school.

"Bailey," Sean said louder, I didn't look at him instead of trying to hobble faster to dining hall, Gabe, Ken and Tati probably wondering where I was and I didn't want questions to be thrown at me.

"Bailey" I heard Sean repeat ,before I could do anything or even mutter a word I felt a pair of hands on my legs and getting picked up.

"What are you doing seen" I shrieked as he held me bridal style, he looked away from me smiling, "Sean let me down" I yelled my arms wrapped around his neck tightened as he walked faster, hey I didn't want to drop.

"Bailey your legs are hurting, I'm helping you" he said glancing at me, whislt glaring at the people who were gawking at us.

"I can walk by myself" I said I was more than capable of doing so, no pain no game, but I wasn't complaining it felt actually good being carried especially with the tingles that were running up my leg from Sean's hand gripping on.

but...

I didn't think he was the type to help someone well like me.

Sean chuckled I looked at him confused, " your right, I'm not that type, I don't help people often" he said  looking at me, I blushed I didn't mean to say that aloud.

"you're just different" he whispered so quietly I don't think I was meant to hear that.

I glanced around us and everyone, I mean everyone was staring at us, I wriggled uncomfortable with the attention we were getting and I think Sean realized

"What are the people's problem around here" Sean muttered, his hand tightened its grip on my waist.

"Well I never really get carried around if you don't know,"  I said still smiling at his protectiveness and because of Sean grip tightening around my waist, "I'm glad" he whispered

I was glad too.

"Thanks" I whispered back,looking away from Sean and resting my head on shoulder looking behind us tightening my grip around his neck playing with the back of the hair on his head.

He shivered whilst he held me closer to his chest In response.

-------------

When we finally reached the dinner hall, it was packed full of people chatting and eating, Sean stopped and looked at me, whilst I let my grip around his neck loosen,I looked around the hall trying to find them.

"So who are you looking for?" Sean said after a minute of me looking around, "can you take me there" I said pointing to the table with Tati,Gabe and Ken, who were all looking at me and Sean with shocked expressions, Gabe looked like he was holding in his laugh,Tati was smirking and ken was just staring with a bothered expression.