EMOTIONS!

"Okay bailey you got the plan" ken said loudly catching my attention, "got it ken you've told me a few thousand times" I said pushing him as we stepped into school together.

It was the next day and ken decided for the first time in forever that we should get to school early not knowing the reason for why he wanted to made me uncomfortable and he wouldn't be quite about the prank he wanted to do on Gabe and Tati.

After a few minutes of going over the plan again with ken which I hardy listened to, I caught sight of Tati who was jumping excitedly towards us.

"Hey guys" she said running up to us, throwing her self at me wrapping me in her tight hugs, "hey Tati" I said hugging her tighter.

"Bailey I missed you so much" she said pulling away giving ken a quick hug, "Tati I saw you only yesterday" I said laughing at her hurt expression ,"it was too long" she said grabbing my hands pulling me, "we have a lot of things to talk about" she squealed, "oh no Tati what did you do?" I said laughing at her excited body language.

"I tell you at lunch time" she said giggling loudly, ken was watching us both with a confused expression, "girls" he said rolling his eyes at us.

Tati ignored him dragging me away, "I'm going to steal her now ken, bye" Tati said waving at him I turned to see ken waving at me holding his thumps up, 'good luck' he mouthed.

"Soo bailey, where's the hot neighbour?" Tati said grabbing my hand pulling me to the football fields around the back of our school so we could talk in private.

I looked at her In surprise that's the thing I didn't know where Sean was after yesterday and our awkward encounter he just turned around and left I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen or just ignored me.

"I don't know" I mumbled shrugging my shoulders watching our schools football team running in the distance.

Tati stopped jumping around and look at me with a serious expression, "bailey what happened" she said looking at me.

"Nothing" she looked at me crossing her arms, "okay well yesterday I was upset so ken tried to cheer me up and comforted me and Sean saw us and he just dispersed I haven't seen him since" I said looking away from the field turning to Tati.

"Wait what do you mean ken comforted you and Sean saw" Tati interrogated.

I huffed "ken hugged me and just did what anyone would do" I said shrugging .

"Omg bailey don't you see Sean was jealous I mean yesterday at the table he went all alpha male on you when Gabe or ken talked to you, I think a dog would even realize that" Tati said letting go of my hand empathizing her points with her hands.

"Tati I don't think Sean likes me like that he proved it yesterday when he flirted with that that..." I stuttered trying to think of a word describing that witch.

Tati started laughing loudly "what" I said as she kept on laughing, "Tati stop it" I said pushing her getting annoyed, why on earth was she laughing.

"Bailey" Tati said trying to take deep breath in trying to control her laughter, "It sound as if your jealous " Tati said looking amused by my discomfort.

"Tati be quite" I said looking around to make sure no one was listening thankfully the football players were further away from us on the field and too busy to listen to us, the other students were just walking around talking like us.

"And no I'm not jealous" I said walking away from her, towards the end of the end of the field where they had benches to sit on.

Tati followed me but she was strangely quiet, I sat down on the bench Tati still hadn't said anything, okay I was getting a bit worried.