The new boy.

After a few hours of Tati teasing me, Ken on his phone and Gabe staring at Tati, I finally got up from the sofa catching everyone's attention.

I raised my eyebrows as everyone looked at me confused "guys it's getting late we got school tomorrow" I said looking at all of them stretching.

"oh yeah I need to go shopping with my mum now" Ken muttered getting up, 

 "awww ken's going shopping with his mum, what a sweet son" Tati said also getting up smiling.

ken's phone started ringing, he looked down and answered it, "yeah mum you here,  okay I be there in a sec can you drop Tati and Gabe of  as well, okay i'll tell them" ,  Ken put his phone in his pocket,  "okay guys come on my mum's going to drop you guys home" Ken grabbed his trainers from the shoe rack and put them on Tati did the same.

"you coming Gabe" ken questioned Gabe, who still hadn't moved from the sofa,  Gabe looked at me, "no I'm gonna stay here for a bit" he said looking back at Ken and Tati.

I looked at him confused did I do something?, I looked at Tati and Ken who were staring at m e expecting an answer,  "yeah he's gonna stay" I said slowly.

"okay come one Tati" ken said  hugging me tightly his arms wrapped around me in a cocoon before pulling away reluctantly,  waving at Gabe before opening the front door going out.

Tati still stood there her eyebrows raised at Gabe who was still laying on the sofa .

"okay then bye guys" she said waving before walking out the door muttering something under her breath.

After the door banged shut I turned to look at Gabe  who just smiled at me in return.

"Is there something you want to talk about"? I asked pushing his legs off the sofa sitting down  raising my legs to my chest as he sat up looking at me.

"no, my mums gonna be gone all night she's working till late  and I thought because your family was away I was wondering...." he said playing with his fingers "can I stay over"? he said biting his lip worried about my answer.

I started laughing why was he acting so nervous "of course Gabe, you don't even have to ask" I said pushing his shoulders gently, well I don't think it was too gently as he toppled of the side of the sofa.

"thanks Bailey" he said getting up from the floor rubbing his back.

"well you wanna go out"? I looked at him surprised,  "it's 10 o clock Gabe where are we going to go"? I said.

"well we can go visit you new neighbors" Gabe said running his fingers through his hair "you never know he may be hot" Gabe said mimicking my voice.

"No Gabe it's late., I'm in my Pj's as well, can we go watch some more movies and talk please Gabe" I said getting up and giving him my best puppy eyes.

"Uuhh okay" he said rolling his eyes whist I jumped around, "omg Gabe come on it's going to be sooo fun"!!

"Bailey" I heard someone whisper in my ear, "Bailey someone's at the door".

"Well answer it then" I said rolling around putting the duvet over my head.

"Bailey Drew Sok, you get up right now" someone shouted loudly.

"Okay, okay I'm up" I said pushing the duvet of my head rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Gabe what happened" I said looking at Gabe who was hovering over my head  still in his pjs some ones at your door he said getting up, " go answer it, I'm going in the shower" he said grabbing a towel.