Past Memories

Per ThatTeenageMess

"Don't speak of Bradley Isaac the Great." I pulled a disgusted face, "You named it ?" "The initials spell B.I... Més

Past Memories//Prologue
One • Square in the Jaw✔️
Bag Full of Pink Substances
Going for the Kill
Smiling Sweetly
Knuckles Turning White
Together, How Sweet
Bradley Isaac the Great
Well, Well, Well
Thinking Too Much About Mason
He Was Going to be the Victim
Well That Was Smart
Do I Make You Nervous?
That's a Keeper
Past the Goal Line
She's Human
My Luna Will Not Fight
Wave of Pain
That's Rich Coming From an Alpha
Three Days
Is that Jealousy I Hear?
Both in Denial
I Know Exactly What You Mean
Wolf Control
I'll Kiss You
That isn't an Excuse
I Don't Belong to Anyone
Don't Let a Tomboy Drive
Where's Mason?
Reject Me
Don't Stop Him
Becoming Such a Girl
A Gamma to Deal With
A Harder Target to Train With
Already Found a Weakness
Don't Want to Fight Her
You Hate Hybrids
Used To And Still Does
We Don't Get That
Couldn't Take it Anymore
Disappearing
Excidium Control
Latin for the Word...
Watch Him Burn
Would Kill Her
Fists Against the Glass
Limited Time
Only Chance We've Got
Ready to Fight
Hushabye Mountain

Spirits of the Past

1K 44 1
Per ThatTeenageMess

Tomboy of the Pack

Chapter Twenty Five

Rae's POV

"We're here."

We had been in the car for another half an hour before we were finally here. Looking up, I saw w were deep into a forest, and in front of us was a small cottage, surrounded by thick, tall trees. Grabbing my rucksack, I threw it over one shoulder before following Mason.

"Oh yeah." Mason started, "There's one thing you should know about her."

"What?"

"Ah, Mason!" I heard a loud voice call from inside before a plump, petite in height woman appeared. She had curly grey hair, and bright purpled eyes. Wait, she's a-

I was cut off my thoughts when Mason was pulled into a bear hug, making him have to crouch for the little old lady. I snickered slightly, watching his face turn bright red as the woman kissed his head. "And who's this lovely young lady?"

"Young lady?" Mason snickered, "She's hardly a girl, Foxglove."

Foxglove? Isn't that a flower?

'Yes it is, dumbass' Raven snickered.

"Mason, that's very rude of you!" The lady shouted at the big bad Alpha like he was nothing more than an Omega. I tried to hide a chuckle by covering it with a cough, but Mason clearly heard and sent a glare my way.

"Now, dearie, what's your name?" she asked, holding out her hand.

"Rae Lewis," I smiled, shaking her hand politely.

"Ah, you're the one who wants to know about her past."

"Did Mason tell you that?"

"No" Foxglove smirked, "I'm a witch."

So that's why her scent smells different from a human or vampire.

She welcomed us into her cottage, allowing us to place our bags on the sofa and sit down. It was an old styled cottage, with a modern brown kitchen set. The sofa's were a dark, dirty yellow colour, along with some feather filled cushions, not exactly my ideal home.

"What were you going to tell me?" I smirked at Mason, "That she treats you like an Omega?"

Mason growled, "I'm not an Omega!"

I would be lying if I said that his voice didn't scare me a bit. But with Mason, you always feel on edge anyway, especially after an argument with him, "Okay big guy, cool it." I patted his shoulder.

"Okay, I'll be five minutes downstairs. I'll gather the Sprints of the Past first, then you can come down." Foxglove spoke, putting on a black robe that trailed along the ground. We nodded silently.

"Rae, you know this is going to hurt right? Worse than it would if you figured it  out on your own." Mason asked, "Your forcing the past and memories on yourself, this could kill you."

"I know," I mumbled, "But I'll never get any further in life if I don't remember my past, will I? I'll be fine, Mas" I gave an encouraging smile before I heard our names being called, informing us that it was time.

We trailed down the stairs into a dark room, which would've been impossible to see if I wasn't a werewolf. The only kind of light where these glowbug type insects that flew around gracefully. Foxglove was stood by a stone table that had many different engravements of Latin words carved into it. I also saw two cuffs, one either side, attached to the table, making me gulp.

"Rae," I looked to Foxglove, "You will lay on the table, and the cuffs shall go around your wrists. I will then slice the palm of your hands, allowing the blood to travel around the engravements on the table." I nodded, before climbing up on the stone ad laying back. "Tell me when you are ready"

Here we go. 'I hope you're ready Raven, I can't get through this on my own.'

'I'm with you.'

Nodding towards Foxglove, I felt the cuffs tighten on my wrists. The witch pulled out a small blade. Shit, that's silver. The sharp point moved closer to my right palm.

"I call upon ye Spirits of thee Past," She spoke, slicing down my hand, "I call upon thee to help Rae Lewis figure out thee past on which she is in darkness." I felt the sting in my right palm as my blood sunk into the rock I was laying on. Foxglove moved around to he other side. "Help ye figured out thee truth, to help her in thee future."

[Play song]

I could feel the room suddenly seem enclosed, like it was full of unknown bodies or spirits. Finally, the blade struck down on my left palm, making my tightly shut my eyes and clench my jaw. Darkness surrounded the room, and the only light was Foxglove's eyes as she looked around. That was the last thing I saw before brightness consumed me.

Leo, Lucy and I sat in a circle. It was on the outside of the woods, in a field with long green grass and tall, sprouting daisy's. I could se Lucy's figure suddenly become stiff before she turned to me.

"Can we go in the forest and play?" she asked. As much as I wanted to let her, I couldn't. She had yet to shift and Leo and I were only new-shifters. If a rouge came by, we wouldn't stand a chance.

"No Luc." I mumbled.

"Why?"

"Because you haven't shifted yet." Leo spoke.

"So?"

"It make you weak and defenseless." I told her.

"I am not weak." she snapped.

"You are without your wolf! You are no different to a human." Leo growled at her.

"I want to be like you guys! I want to run wild and free!" she cried, standing up. She took a step towards the forest.

"No Lucy" I warned, "You can't."

"Yes." she whispered, "I can."

"No Lucy!" Leo went to leap up and stop her but she was already gone.

"LUCY!"

I frowned. So that was the memory of Lucy, the one I couldn't remember the argument we had. I could feel tears crawling to fall from my eyes. I let her escape, I could've saved her. An achy feeling was coming down my body, almost as if someone was pushing down.

"I don't want to be like you!"

I laughed, running in my wolf away from the Alpha that chased me. Mason's wolf was meters away behind but could catch we with ease. My fourteen year old wolf was growing stronger and more powerful everyday. I sprinted off into the woods, listening to the paws that followed.

It was a sunny day, the grass seemed to glow when the sun hit it, the flowers seemed to bloom brighter, the birds tweeted louder. I was so intrigued by the surroundings that I didn't realise the danger I was moving in towards. A tall man, with the scent of a vampire stalked towards me before gripping hold of my fur, I growled out, but this only seemed to make them laugh. Wait, them?

Looking around, I saw five other men surrounding me. I whined, afraid of what they could do.

"Is she the one boss?"

"She is the one."

A loud growl soon followed, and a very angry Mason stood forwards. The vampire chuckled, passing me to one of his friends.

"Aw, how cute, little whittle Alpha come to save a pack member." Mason growled, storming towards him. The vampire's teeth extended, telling me he was going to kill Mason. I leapt away from the guy's hold, sinking my teeth into the vampire's shoulder. He shouted out, slamming me down on the ground.

I flinched, feeling the pain as if it was happening right now. I cried out, feeling the pain of claws dragging across my skin.

"We are here today, to say goodbye to Lucy Lewis, who tragically died five days ago."

It was that day that my feelings left me. All I felt was numb. Even as the blade crossed the flesh of my wrist, I didn't flinch. I deserved every part of this.

No feeling, no emotion. I was a blank slate.

"What are you doing?" I heard Mason shout to Foxglove, "Stop it, she's getting hurt!"

"I'm disappointed in you Rae, you let your anger get to you. You were put of control." Dad?

"No!" I roared, feeling my eyes darken from the memories. "I need this!"

The claws continued to attack me before I was roughly thrown into someone's arms. "Take her away."

Mason growled, not liking that idea at all. He pounced, ready to attack, but another two vampires leapt on him, pinning him down. Mason snarled in anger, snapping at them, successfully  breaking one of their hands. He continued to attack, not aware that the vampire had signaled them the take me.

"MASON!"

My head was pounding, Raven coming through in me as I struggled against the restraints. My back curled, my head pulled back, all of my body wanting to be free from the pain. "Rae" I heard a soft whisper come to me hearing.

I loved Mason.

"I promise I'll find you!"

"I know this hurts, and I know you want it to end, but you need to fight through. You want to find out the truth, now let the Spirits of the Past do what they can to help." I looked to Mason through my pitch black, glassy orbs. His face held defeat and sadness. My teeth clenched together and my eyes shut tightly as another wave of pain hit me.

"Don't turn into me." Who was that? It sounded like a male's voice, but who's?

"I don't want you here." I looked towards the boy I loved for years. "Leave me alone!" his snapping hurt me, hurt every inch of me, but I wasn't backing down.

"No!" I yelled at him through tears, "You've always been there for me! I want to be there for you!"

His hands ran through his hair, a sad yet frustrated growl left him, he gripped my upper arms tightly, looking into my eyes. "I hurt everyone I love. I don't want to hurt you!"

"I don't care. I want to know what's wrong! Just tell me!" I cried, ripping my arms from his grasp, "Mason!"

"I am you Alpha!" he snapped. I flinched, bowing my head. He never used his Alpha tone on me and it was scary. "I want nothing to do with you!"

My lips curled into my mouth, to stop them from trembling. I held my breath, trying to hold in the tears that threatened to fall. My eyes glared at Mason, trying to stay strong- a fourteen year old Beta's daughter does not cry over a guy!

"Is that understood!" Mason growled. His eyes didn't show the words he was trying to mean. They showed regret and sadness.

"Y-yes... Alpha"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Believe In Me, My Mate Per

Literatura romàntica

148K 4.7K 34
She vowed never to accept him no matter what fate had in store. He was not supposed be her mate, he was her enemy. She thought that he would turn out...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
100K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
347K 16.2K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...