The TARDIS appeared in my Bus!

By TFALokiwriter

Most days my bus monitor duties are fairly silent in the morning, and loud in the afternoons. What I didn't e... More

The TARDIS appeared
What's a Dalek?
Oh no you are not ditching me! (VERY short chapter)
Here goes nothing!
Her name was Alice -Rose Part 1-
Rose Part 2
Rose part 3
The TARDIS brought me to....Take your best guess
The TARDIS uh,something about Doctors
The TARDIS, and um, some rift
There's got to be a connection... (SHORT)
Ooops wrong TARDIS room
Wait Goulfish are real?
Goulfish are not real
So that's where I picked up the word Goulfish!
Parallel Something-Ichabod Crane, eh strange name
Parallel something- How bad can Victorian Modern era be?
Parrallel something -Victorian isn't that good pt 1
Parallel Something-Victorian isn't that good part 2
There's a restored timeline and then there is a take away
One time we met Winston Churchill
Meta-Crisis: Christmas invasion (Also a long chapter)
Meta-Crisis: Vincent and--which version of me again?
1703, Connticut; Different face--Don't insult the bowtie
One time, before this mess...
Parting of Doomsdays

The Doctor and his Companion

517 14 2
By TFALokiwriter

The TARDIS finally stops. Maybe this TARDIS is only outside …I’ll pass. Even with this slight dizziness from it going in circles I’m still A-okay.“Alice, Alice, alice!” I wave my hands in her way. “Please explain what this Doctor—“

            Creeaaaaaaaakk          

            “I’m not Alice!” Alice made another comment, waving her other arm in the air. “Nor am I Gatsby, I’m General Milody Song!” Her face didn’t quite fit in with her acting. I swear any ordinary average citizen could be ask why Alice is being all freaky rather than being an actor who is not doing so good.  She turns my head towards the randomly opened doors. “Now look young man.”

            Outside I can see that same man from the projection with a girl who may be a teenager.

            “ATTACK ZE TANKS!” Alice rushes out the TARDIS holding her very heavy bookbag. “CHAAAAAARRGGEEE!!!”

            “EXTERMINATE!”

            Oh.my.word.

            Z-Z-Z-Zap

            “You sent the TARDIS to bring a human, Doctor?” A creepy voice from somewhere asks this ‘Doctor. “What a surprise.”

            “I don’t know her.”

Then I heard nothing from Alice.

I hid to the side of the TARDIS.

That is my first mistake. I saw her dead, lifeless body right to the side of some bulkhead console. Well..for sure I am not familiar with the word ‘bulkhead’ even my teachers use it a lot in school. If I get to become a drop out I am really going to be improving my vocabulary. Some words cannot be avoided to know what they mean.

            “Doctor...I’m sorry.” The girl beside the Doctor sobs.

            “Rose, don’t say that.” The man from outside reassured the teenager, who I can now just call ‘Rose’ identifiably. “The TARDIS isn’t good at selecting random destinations, itself….when she’s empty.”

            My hearts beat faster.

            “Now you will die.”

            Geeze really, my friend charged out there and ended up dead. Now this man and Rose are in certain of death and danger. Totally mixed together. If anyone can understand or get what I mean it may be something as an ambulance to an unknown rescue, feeling entirely good. So I pick up my overweight math book then charge out into the unknown death that may come from this…unexpected turn of events.

            Holy word.

            “Ewwww… You are the most disgusting sea creature I have ever seen!” I said in disgust. “Do you realize this is much worse than a skunk present in an ice-cream factory? Anyone?” Alice’s lifelessly body almost makes me white as a sheet. It feels so unusual. Her body makes it close to impossible to determine if Alice’s chest rose or not. It beats me. Alice had this black dress on.

            The disgusting green alien could not make look at it. Even to save my life.

            “Exterminate him!” The alien in the container orders. His eyes triple blink. “Kill the boy!”

            My hands could have actually pulled the trigger of a pistol but my really cowardish side preferred throwing a text book.

            “Here,” I throw my geometry book at one of those tin canned machines. “Catch the matchbook!”

            It hit the helmet of one then tipped over another and fell over. The machines were like all “explain! Explain!” As the girl, Rose, speeded into the TARDIS. These aliens are far more stupid than humans on a very large scale.  Choas became imment within minutes I had thrown my textbook at them. One thing leads to another and I was back inside the TARDIS. It’s a bit confusing to explain what exactly happened. A coward always lives…right? I’m guessing this off what television has to offer about characters.

            “Who are you?” The man starts bulleting questions at me, somehow had me up using his hand.  “How did you get the TARDIS to come back? She doesn’t do that!”

            Geeze, he’s probably a lecturer rather than an interrogater.  

            “J-j-j-Jacob Taylor.” I stutter, my hands are trembling. “I c-c-closed the door—no. It was Alice.Alice whenfree…”

            Rose, the blonde, came to the man.

            “Doctor, you can let go of him now.”

            He let me go.

            “Do you know what you have done?” Could this man be?... “Do you?”

            I am still in shock.

            “Doctor…as in Doctor Who?” It’s like somebody is controlling my body to speak. It’s way  beyond belief. “The man and his time traveling—“

            “First, it’s The Doctor,” He corrects me, raising his index finger. “Second of all she’s a TARDIS!” He has his second finger up, and then he raised his third finger. “And third of all--…How do you know my alias?”

            There’s no way this ‘Doctor’ will believe me. Possibly setting me up, my unbelievable response is “The students on my bus told me.” Rose and the Doctor, as twins would have done. Get this confused expression. “How am I going to break the news that Alice is dead?”

            The Doctor takes out a small device from his pocket. He literally ‘scans’ me as it beeps annoyingly similar to the noise a device from a Sci-fi television show would make. The Doctor stops then looks at it. He looks back towards me with this mixed emotion in his eyes. If I want to be a detective it’s handy to notice the small things in the scene.

            “You have two hearts.”

            “He has two hearts?” Rose repeats, eyeing me. “This could mean you are not the only—“

            “Look, look, look…Let me clarify this!” I said. “I was born like this. It’s a birth whateveritscalled.”

            Rose laughs.

            The Doctor takes a big set from somewhere. It’s similar to what a toy microphone would be attached by a single black cable. The Doctor muttered something about “I have to make sure it’s not a trick” as he instructs me to stand still and not make a sudden move. For short I had to be standing still.

            “What planet are you from?” Rose is looking through my bookbag.

            “Earth!”  I panic. “Stay out from my comic—“

            The Doctor puts down his beeping microphone set. Rose took out one of my comic books that unfolded. Her eyes grew big enough to mimic a “You are busted.” Signal without event saying a word. It’s hard to say what Rose thought about it since she just shoved it back into my bookbag.  She gave it back to me.

            “What year are you from?” The Doctor asks.

            “2002.”

            The Doctor puts the set under the TARDIS table.

            “Jacob Taylor, are you familiar with Chicken bait?” The Doctor asks me, one really odd question. Yet he is serious at the same time.

            “Chicken—what?” I repeat, that hasn’t been said a lot around me.

            Rose gets a laugh.

            “That’s Rose Tyler,” He introduces me to her, Rose waves at me. “A companion of mine, and I am a time lord.” The Doctor shoves me out the TARDIS. “And you are a strange man.” I hear the high pitch wails from behind me. Uh oh. Is he seriously going to leave me behind?  “Second off; be right back.”

            The doors slammed shut.

            The TARDIS then dementalizes

            “DOCTOOORR!” I freak out, finding those tin-canned machines surrounding me. “Cowards don’t die!”

            The machine guns are aimed at me.

            “CAPTIVE,CAPTIVE,CAPTIVE!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 77 17
How long were the 'Dark Times', as the Doctor calls them? After Amy and Rory? Enough time for another companion, perhaps. Just enough for one girl w...
10.2K 629 42
Daniel Ulysses Barrow, created in space, part Time Lord, part human, is abandoned to a parallel Earth with three things: a small bit of coral destine...
39.4K 1K 18
"Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic" "Hey, that's my word." "Well, too bad."
36.4K 877 18
You were just a normal girl, living a normal life, in a normal town. Your friends were nice. You didn't have a boyfriend. Your parents were average...