Impulses

By _Alana

After her mother's marriage, Alana is introduced to a new world. A world filled with magic love lust vampires... More

Joey
Derek
Maria
Joey
Alana /Joey
Maria
Alana
Joey
Alana

Maria

77 2 0
By _Alana

Maria

Everything happened so fast no one had time to react . We all watched as Joey dragged Mckayla toward the trees.

"I'll be back," Derek said and began walking in the direction they went in.

I nodded and walked over to Alana.

"You Okay?" I asked her

"Yea I'm fine, damn who would think she would get so mad over some food " she replied in a bored tone.

"Well that happens when you hit an Alpha with a hot dog," I said sarcastically.

Alana is pretty bright she caught up with the werewolf social and politics real quick.

"A what Now?" She exclaimed. She had not met the Alphas yet.

"That's the daughter of the Alphas, Derek sister you disrespected her and her wolf got offended."I gave her a weak smile.

She looked scared, well not scared just like she was about to puke.

I chuckled " Relax explain what happened I am sure the Alphas will understanding." I said putting and arm around her.

'Go to my house, Mckayla like always called a meeting on her behalf dads gonna be there. Take a ride with Shaun' Derek mind linked me.

'Alright, ' I replied.

"Come on drama baby made a big deal and they called a meeting, " I told Alana.

We walked to Shaun's car in the front lawn where he was inside everyone began to leave all the cars were removed from the lawn.  Some just went to their night patrol shifts.

We sped off and in thirty minutes we were there.

Alana got out and sighed I walked out when the Range Rover pulled up.

Joey hoped out the driver side while an annoyed looking Derek came over to me.

A pissed Mckayla got out after him and walked over to Alana who looked bored.

"Watch whats gonna happen next bitch " Mckayla smirked and Alana rolled her eyes I just chuckled.

We all walked inside "hello guys" the Luna smiled hugging all of us even Alana.

"Oh aren't you a pretty young thing you must be Jose's new daughter " she pinched Alana's cheek.

"Thanks" she blushed and rubbed her cheek.

"Mom stop patronizing the filth! Where is my father" Mckayla whined

"Watch your choice of word Mckayla!" A booming voice came from upstairs.

"Sorry, Daddy! We have to talk about the disrespect by the weaklings in this pack" she said with smugness in her voice.

He sighed "okay to my office" we walked to the office the Alpha went to sit behind his Desk Mckayla sat on one of the chairs in front of his desk. Alana Stood behind Mckayla's arms crossed I stood next to her letting everyone know she wasn't here alone. Derek, Shaun, and Joey sat on the couches in the back effortlessly without a care in the world arms and legs stretched out. I send them all glares, receiving a shrug from Shaun and a wink from Derek. "okay talk," he said annoyed.

"Well Dad this girl right here " she pointed to Alana who rolled her eyes "She threw not one but two hot dogs at me at my face. On top of that, she called me a bitch she should be punished for not respecting her superiors." She told her father who 's eyes shifted to Alana.

She had been patiently waiting for Mckayla to be done, we all were waiting for Alana's reply we knew that was the whole story.

"Well, Hello My name is Alana I'm Jose's new Step-daughter." she introduced her self.

"Okay proceed," The Alpha said

"Pardon my language Alpha but your daughter is full of shit.  Just like every other werewolf in this pack I deserve some respect. Your daughter demands something that she does not even earn. The reason I hit her with the hot dogs was that I accidentally bumped into her I fell and instead of letting me apologize like a regular person would she called me and I quote " Fat bitch" I don't know about you but that was very disrespectful. I did overreact but it was an accident she did not have to disrespect me or embarrass me my anger got the best of me and I apologize." she said respectful and never breaking eye contact with the Alpha.

The Alpha took it all in and he looked at Alana who just gave him a blank stare back it looked like she was, no way wait.

She couldn't be challenging him! Derek Joey and Shaun who were sitting there with their arms crossed this whole time stood up on alert.

"Alana!" I whispered yelled at her

"What?" The dumbfounded look she gave me gave it all up. She didn't know what she was doing everyone realized that thank god and all the tension left the room.

We all looked over at Alpha Edwin who was looking at Mckayla is disappointment "Sorry guys I know you must have been having fun Mckayla your grounded" we were all shocked Mckayla was Daddy little girls much like myself.

"But-"

"I don't wanna hear it once again your mother was right You are starting to whine a lot. Give me your phone and keys " Alpha said firmly glaring at her.

Derek laughed at his sister when she pouted and reluctantly gave her dad the keys to her new Maserati and her phone.

I elbowed his ribs and he chuckled wrapping his arm around me.

I shook my head at him so immature.

"Everyone leaves now I'm tired " The Alpha commanded.

We all began to leave "Wait not you Alana, you stay I have a few words for you"

Mckayla let out an obnoxious laugh and Shaun hit her behind the head "Shut the fuck up and go be bored" We all laughed at her.

I turned to Alana who gave me a strange look.

I closed the door behind me a secretly wished her good luck.

"come let's go to my room until Alana is done I have a feeling she is gonna be in there for a while," Derek said grabbing me by the hand.

We down to the basement Derek had it turned in to his room.

It was huge basically the whole floor for himself. There was a California king bed in the left side with a huge Flat screen TV  hung to a wall a small living room to the right and in the far corner, there was a huge en-suite with a Jacuzzi two sinks and a shower big enough for a football team.

As we got downstairs  I ran and jumped on his bouncy bed "this bed is so cozy !!!" I yelled at the pillows when I snuggled into them.

Derek's deep chuckle filled my ears and I felt him jump on the bed next to me. "Come here woman show me some love." He said and pressed his lips against mine.

"You so sexy" he murmured against my lips. Biting my lip I let out a gasp and he took the chance to invade my mouth with his tongue dominating the kiss. His hands trailed up my shirt and pinched my nipple causing a moan to escape my lips.

He began kissing my neck and ripped the shirt I had to throw on before meeting his dad. With a growl, he slammed his lips against mine this time with desperation and need I kissed him back with just as much need.

"Derek -" I was interrupted when a moan escaped my lips when he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Stop before we get too far."I tried pushing him off but he is persistent and kept on.

"Derek Stop! " I pushed harder and he pulled away.

"Sorry love it get harder to pull away each time." He chuckled and got off me.

We both looked down to his little friend poking through his trunks.

A blush crept up my cheeks from the thought that I caused that to him. I felt guilty all the time, he doesn't know why I haven't mated with yet and even though I know It is hard for him to hold back he still does.

I couldn't love him anymore for that.

"One day you will pay for all my boners I promise but for now let's watch a movie." He chuckled.

"Yeah hold on I need a Shirt" I got up and pulled one from his drawer. "You keep taking my shit I'm gonna end up shirtless all the time," he grumbled

" I mean Unless you prefer me to be shirtless 247 cause you rip my shirts open like every time we see each other," I replied sarcastically and pulled the white v neck over my self.

"Good point" He smirked and padded the spot next to him on the bed. I threw myself next to him and pecked his cheek.

And we began watching another episode of arrow Shaun had told Derek it was a good show so we began watching it.

"Stay over today pleaseeeee" Derek begged, I looked over at his puppy dog eyes.

"No need for the look, I want to " I smiled and pecked him

Three episodes later Derek has knocked the fuck out and  I was about to do the same but I was interrupted
"Maria um  Maria!" I heard Alana call and soon walk in hand over her eyes

"Is the view Rated E for Everyone?" she said loud enough for Derek to wake up.

"Why the fuck are you loud shorty," Derek said to her rubbing his eyes.

"Yea Alana the view is rated E " I laughed

" Okay So when are we leaving, I don't wanna be in the house of the girl who wants to murder me" She exclaims and swung on her feet looking around awkwardly.

"Oh yeah I'm staying over" I smiled at her and she glared.

"What?! how am I supposed to go home now ?" She whined this was weird for Alana she never whines.

Then we heard some footsteps down the coming down the stairs. " Yo Derek your mom wants you upstairs" Joey popped his head through the threshold.

Derek got up right away and left, the Luna doesn't play.

"Joeyyy," I said relieved to see him

" What?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

" you met Alana right" I smiled at him

" What do you want?" he said rudely

"Can you please give her a ride? our house is on the way to yours." I said hoping for a yes.

"Maria all just call mo-" Alana began to say but Joey cut her off

" OK let's go I'm leaving now," he said and walked out the room.

Alana stood there for a minute before she walked after him.

Derek came back with a plate of food for each of us.

"yum-mm," I said and began eating.

Damn, I hope I don't get in trouble for staying over. I am sure dad wont care if I am with Derek. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
2.5K 55 12
A 19 year old boy who's been locked up in his house his entire life has been given everything he's ever wanted but his parents don't really love him...
7.7K 421 24
(18+) MATURE CONTENT STRONG LANGUAGE VIOLENCE Alex has grown up with a family that's not her own nor her own species. What happens when her mate...
80.6K 1.8K 33
"Together?" He asked. "Together," I nodded, and he took my hand in his. Faith knows about werewolves. After all, she is one. And of course; she...