I'll Be Their Father ( A Bran...

By calebdouglas74

Katie Smith is only 24 years old with 2 kids already. Isaac who is 8 and Rocky who is 5. She has been raising... More

Back Home Again
Talking to Brantley
BBQ
That Night
Family Time Part 1
Family Time Part 2
Momma Becky
Telling the whole story
Brantley's Mind Pt.1
Katie's Mind Pt.2
The Day After
Martin and Court Day Pt. 1
Martin and Court Day Pt2
Finding A Job
Brantley and the boys Pt. 1
Brantley and the boys Pt.2
Long Day!
Apartments To Pick From
Telling Brantley and the boy's
Dirk Peak
Sex/Mature
Farm Meeting and Getting caught
How we all feel?
25
26
27
28
29
30
Wedding dresses/Tuxes
Night before the wedding pt. 1
Night before the wedding pt. 2
The Wedding Day
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
4 Years Later
7 Years Later
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue/50

Sexy Time

2.6K 58 4
By calebdouglas74

A/N HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT? THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE.

AnnaSophia Robb, playing the role of Katie Hall. Ain't she something else. A real beautiful woman right there.

Brantley's Pov

I was sitting outside smoking a cigarette watching Isaac and Rocky trying to catch lighting bugs. I looked at my cell phone and saw it was are ready 9:45 pm. Katie told the boys that they could stay up until 10 but then after that it's bed time for all of us. Ben has to be up at by 6:30, due to the boys picking him up and taking his back home in Nashville. It was good to see Ben and hang out with him again.

I ate way to much for dinner let me tell you. Katie had homemade meat loaf, mash tatters, peas red eye gravy, I never had that kind of gravy, but fuck it was good let me tell you. Ben and myself made a fool of ourselves at dinner time. I had 3 plates of everything while Ben had 4 plates. Poor Kate only could do one, but the boys ate 2 plates of food for dinner.

I love watching Isaac and Rocky play around the yard, or in the house. They never had a chance to do none of that when they was living with Martin, so I let them get by with things I know that their mother wouldn't let them do. Oh well, I don't care at all.

I took my last hit of my smoke before I put it out. I stood up and stretched my body. I need to get back in my exercise again I have a new tour coming up in 4 months. I have to be my best for the long walks, the running that I do and hella lot more.

I was about to yell for the boys to come inside when Kate walked outside. Her tee shirt is all wet. I can see that she was doing the dinner dishes and I told her that I will do them while she put the boys to bed. She is going to get that sexy little ass of her spanked for sure now.

" Isaac, Rocky come on inside. You need to take your bath now then bed time." Katie yelled at the boys.

" Coming mama." Isaac said to her. Katie looked up at me and smiled. I gave her a wink.

" So I saw that Ben is passed out of the couch. Do you want him to sleep there, or---" I cut Katie off.

" He can stay there for the night. I don't want him to fuck up our plans for tonight." I told her. Katie looked up and smiled at me.

" Plans. What do you have in mind young man?" Katie asked me. The boys walked over to us.

" Wait and see. Night boys. I'm going to get ready for bed, but I will say tonight when you are done with your baths okay." I told him. They both gave me a hug.

" Night Brantley. Love you." Rocky said to me. I gave him a big hug.

" Night buddy. Love you too." I said to him.

" Night Brant." Isaac said to me. I gave him a hug.

" Night son" I said to him.

" Okay come on you two. It's getting late and we still have a lot to do." Katie said to the boys. I watched as they both walked inside the house with their mother. I sat back down looking at the night sky.

I still can't believe that Katie and I are going to do this? What I don't know, but if I don't have sex soon, I think I'm going to blow up something and fast. I mean it's been 9 weeks since I had sex and I want it now.

I walked back inside the house. I locked all of the doors and made sure that all of the lights was off but the hall light, so if one of the boys get up to use the bathroom they will see just fine. I walked into the bathroom and saw that Katie was giving both of the boys a bath at the same time.

" Night boys, I'm going to hop in the shower and go to bed." I told them all.

" Night Brant. Have a good night?' Isaac said to me. I smiled at him.

" Oh I know I am." I said to him, walking out of the bathroom and down to my master bed room. I walked in and striped down to my naked body and took me a nice hot shower. As I was washing my body off the thought of Katie in my bed, me doing things to her made me get a boner and fast. Hope she likes sucking on cock because she will be doing it tonight.

After I washed my body off and washed my hair I walked back into my bed room to get a pair of boxers on. Now I just have to wait until Katie puts the boys to bed and get in here. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I could help her. I mean she did work all day, plus she did cook a nice dinner for all of us. I got up and walked out of the bed room to help Katie with the boys.

When I got in there bed room I saw that Kate was having a hard time with them. Rocky was running around the bed room naked, while Isaac was jumping on his bed.

" Okay that is enough. Rocky get your PJs on now. Isaac stop jumping on the bed. We don't want to go back to the hospital again do we." I asked him.

" No sir." Isaac said to me.

" Good. Now your mama had a long day and she is tired, so could you all help me out here." I asked both of the boys.

" Yes sir." Isaac said to me.

" Yes sir Brantley." Rocky said to me. I smiled at both of them.

" Babe, you get ready for bed. I got this?" I told her. Katie looked up at me.

" You sure." Katie asked me. I smiled down at her.

" Yes. Now go get ready." I said to her giving her a wink.

" Okay. Love you boys and listen to Brantley please." Katie said to the boys.

" Oh they will or no AVT's tomorrow, right boys." I said to both of them looking down at them.

" Yes sir, we will be good." Isaac said to me. Rocky was shaking his head at me.

" Good. Now tell your mother that you love her so she can get ready for bed?" I told them. They both walked over to Katie and gave her a hug and a kiss.

" Night mommy love you." Rocky said to his mother.

" Night mama love you." Isaac said to his mother as well.

" Night boys. I love you both." Katie said to the boys. I watched as she walked out of the bed room. I looked down at the boys. Time to have a small talk with them.

" Okay boys, I'm going to ask you both to do me a favor okay." I said to them.

" Okay." They both said to me.

" Well, I'm going to be up for a while talking to your mother. We are going to be in my bedroom, so I can talk to her. Do you still want me to ask her what we talked about?" I asked them.

" Yes. Please Brantley. Please." They both said to me. I looked at them.

" Okay, okay, okay. I can see what I can do." I told them. They both jumped on me and just for fun I fell back on the bed.

" Okay, okay, okay time for sleep. We got a fun day for tomorrow." I told them.

" What are we doing Brantley?" Rocky asked me. I looked at him and smiled.

" Let's just say we are having a family day together." I said to him. The boys looked at each other and smiled.

" We are." They asked me.

" Yes, but you need to get to bed. It's already 10:40 at night. So go to bed." I told them.

" Okay. Love you." Rocky said to me. I smiled at him.

" Night son. Love you too." I said to him. I looked over at Isaac who was already sound asleep.

" Night son, love you." I said to him as well. I walked out of there bedroom and walked over to the bathroom door.

" I'll be in my bedroom babe." I said to her. The door opened up and I saw Ben sitting on the toilet taking a shit.

" Okay daddy, I'll be right in there babe." Ben said to me. I looked at him.

" Where is Kate at?" I asked him.

" Your bathroom." Ben said to me.

" Go to bed." I said to him.

" Yeah, yeah, yeah." Ben said to me. I shut the bathroom door and walked into my bed room.

when I got to my bedroom I head the bathroom shower going on. I walked into the bathroom, to make sure Katie was really in there or not.

" Katie, you in there?" I said into the bathroom.

" Yes. Is everything okay." Kate yelled back at me.

" Yes, yes, yes I'll be out here." I said to her, walking back to my bed. I laid down and waited until Katie was done. About 15 minutes later I heard the water shut off. For some reason I'm a little sacred. Don't ask me why, I just am. Maybe because I got to know the real Kate and I really do like her. Yeah that must be it.

//

Katie's Pov

I was looking at myself in the mirror in Brantley's bath room. I only had my bra and panties on. I can do this? I mean I really don't know what he has in mind, but I think I can do it. I shaved everything, I smell good. I can do it. I walked out of the bathroom and stopped at the door frame. I saw Brantley laying on the bed, looking at me. I smiled at him. I watched as he got up and walked over to me.

" Wow." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him.

" Wow good or wow bad?" I asked him.

" Wow good babe. I never really paid that much attention on how big your breast really are." Brantley said to me.

" Great things about having kids, your body getting bigger." I said to him.

" I like it?" Brantley said to me. Before I could say anything Brantley picked me up and carried me over to the bed and laid me down on my back.

" I don't know if I want you to keep it on or take it off." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him.

" It's up to you." I said to him. Brantley kissed my chest.

" Can we take it off." Brantley asked me, rubbing my bra.

" You want me to do it, or do you want to do it?" I asked him.

" I will. Please." Brantley said to me. I sat up, so Brantley could take my bra off. I tried to cover up as much as my breast as I can.

" Don't cover your body babe." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him.

" Can I um,----" Brantley cut me off.

" Talk to me? What do you want?" Brantley asked me.

" Can I kiss you?" I asked him. Brantley smiled at me.

" Sure." Brantley said to me. I moved closer to his lips, when he kissed me hard on my lips. I moaned in the kiss. I don't know what it is about Brantley's lips, but I can't get enough of them. They are my new drug.

Brantley rolled us over so I could be on top of him. I looked down at him. He is trying not to move so fast with me, but I know he wants too any way. Licked my lips before I went down to his nipple. I started to suck on it. Brantley moved my panties down and was playing with my ass and rubbing my clit as well. I stated to hump on Brantley's man hood. I know he likes it, I can feel him getting harder and harder.

I was about to kiss him again when something came flying into the window and broke the glass. I yelled and Brantley got on top of me.

" What was that?" I asked him.

" Get the boys?" Brantley yelled at me. I got my robe on and ran to check on my sons.

" What in the fuck was that!" I heard Ben yelling at Brantley. I couldn't hear them talking I was making sure the boys was okay. They both was up and they had a rock in there bedroom as well. Brantley and Ben walked back into the boys bed room with us. 

" Did you see something?" I asked them.

" No, but we heard a car." Brantley said to me. He walked over and picked Isaac up and sat him on his lap.

" They got a rock in there window as well." I said to him.

" I see." Brantley said to me.

" Tonight we are all going to sleep in the living room. Together. I'm going to take care of the windows tomorrow." Brantley said to all of us.

" Come on boys we can make a fort in the living room for us." Ben said to the boys. They walked out of there bedroom. I looked over at Brantley.

" I'm sorry about that?" I said to him.

" Hey, hey, hey, as long as you and the boys are safe, that is all that matters to me." Brantley said to me. I gave him a hug.

" Thank you Brantley." I said to him.

" Come on. Let's get to sleep." Brantley said to me. He held my hand all the way to the living room. Ben, Isaac and Rocky was all sleeping in the little fort that Ben made them. Brantley and I laid on the couch together. I have a funny feeling I know who did this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

WELL, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

THEY WAS CLOSE WASN'T THEY ON HAVING SEX?

WHO DO YOU THINK BROKE THE GLASS IN BRANTLEY'S ROOM AND IN THE BOYS ROOM?

WHAT DOES BRANTLEY NEED TO TALK TO KATIE ABOUT?

LET ME KNOW.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE AS WELL.

THANKS AGAIN

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.2K 32
A Brantley Gilbert Fanfiction Tragedy strikes 18 year old Amy Westley's life right before high school graduation, what will happen when she meets 25...
3.2K 73 15
It's amazing how no one notices anything about you except what they want to see. 18 year old Blake Smith was not the most outgoing girl to be honest...
36.2K 666 21
Kayley gets beat by her parents all her life and when she turns 18 she decides to run away. She's dating Zach Clayton so she decides to move to Houst...
292K 7.1K 45
Brianna Davis is a 21 year old mother ..her sons name is kaysen washingtion ,she & kaysen's father are no longer together he broke up with her after...