CAPED CRUSADERS A BATMAN STOR...

By 1985cat

Way before Batman met Superman in Batman vs superman dawn of justice and also way before Batman formed the ju... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10!
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14!
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter 17!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 19!
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21!
Chapter22!
Chapter 24/THE-END!

Chapter 23!

7 0 1
By 1985cat

The next day they have Jason Todd's funeral. Alfred looks at Bruce Wayne and says he will be missed!!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Alfred and says can you leave the 2 of us alone for a few minutes?!!! Alfred looks at Bruce Wayne and says sure Bruce! Alfred walks away. Bruce Wayne gets down on his knees in front of Jason Todd's grave stone and says I'm sorry Jason I'm so sorry! After the funeral Bruce Wayne goes down into the batcave. Bruce Wayne finds Dick Grayson waiting for him. Dick Grayson looks at Bruce Wayne and says I'm sorry for lying and saying that I didn't know where Jason was!!! Bruce Wayne suddenly hugs Dick Grayson and says I forgive you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...