CAPED CRUSADERS A BATMAN STOR...

By 1985cat

Way before Batman met Superman in Batman vs superman dawn of justice and also way before Batman formed the ju... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10!
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14!
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter 17!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 19!
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21!
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24/THE-END!

Chapter22!

8 0 0
By 1985cat

The joker finishes torturing Harley Quinn. The joker grabs her and drops her into a vad of toxic waste. The joker jumps into the vad of toxic waste. The joker holds Harley Quinn. Several minutes later Harley Quinn opens her eyes. Harley Quinn looks at the joker and says hi pudding!! The joker looks at Harley Quinn and says now let's go have some fun. The next day Bruce Wayne has Alfred put Jason Todd's robin suit on display in the batcave. Barbara Gordon looks at Bruce Wayne and says I'm sorry for your loss!!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Barbara Gordon and says thank you Barbara!! Barbara Gordon looks at Bruce Wayne and says I came up with a codename for myself Oracle!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Barbara Gordon and says okay. Barbara Gordon looks at Bruce Wayne and says one day I'm going to retire from all this and move to Central City!! Bruce Wayne looks at Barbara Gordon and says I guess I'm okay with that but you will have to change your name so the joker can't try to kill you again!! Barbara Gordon looks at Bruce Wayne and says I know the perfect name Janet Klyburn! Bruce Wayne looks at Barbara Gordon and says okay and in the mean time you can be Oracle and I can find a way to make you walk again!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
17.6M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...