CAPED CRUSADERS A BATMAN STOR...

By 1985cat

Way before Batman met Superman in Batman vs superman dawn of justice and also way before Batman formed the ju... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10!
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14!
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter 17!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 19!
Chapter 21!
Chapter22!
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24/THE-END!

Chapter 20!

9 0 0
By 1985cat

Batman and Jason Todd walk into Ace Chemicals. Jason Todd looks at Batman and says when we find the joker I'm going to kill him!!!! Batman sees the joker. Batman yells hey joker!!! The joker looks at Batman and says hello batsy!!! The joker starts shooting at Batman and Jason Todd Jason Todd attacks the joker. The joker starts fighting Jason Todd. The joker says I heard you started calling yourself the RED-HOOD!!! Jason Todd looks at the joker and says yes and I chose that name as my way of pissing you off clown!!! The joker laughs and punches Jason Todd really hard in the face. Batman starts fighting joker goons. Jason Todd starts throwing punches. Batman punches a joker goon really hard in the face. The joker says why can't you see the funny side why aren't you laughing?!!!!!! Jason Todd punches the joker really hard in the face and says fuck you!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...