The Three Queens [On HOLD]

By MidnightDawn123

Three friends at a sleepover read a book and they are transported to Neverland and meet Peter Pan and his two... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Character's
Chapter 7 DATE! Bianca and Peter
Chapter 8 Date! Sara and Jack
Chapter 9 Date! Delaney and Max
Chapter 10 Kidnapping
Chapter 12 Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 13 We Won and lost
Author's Note
Chapter 14 Their Past Part 1
Authors Note
Author's note
Chapter 14 Their Past Part 2
IMPORTANT
Happy New Year
On Hold for now

Chapter 11 Let The Game Begin

46 3 1
By MidnightDawn123

Emma pov

We were able to get the three girls. "Regina, Bianca was the one that toke your powers right?" I asked. "Yes she is. Why do you ask." She tells me. "Maybe if you touch her again you might get your powers back." I tell her. "That might work." She says while walking to Bianca. Suddenly all three girls woke up. "Delaney, Sara are you ok." Bianca ask them. "Yes i'm ok." Delaney and Sara said together. "Ok we really need to stop this." They did it again. "Ok so Emma is it." Bianca asked me. "Yes that's me." I say. "Why did all of you take us from our dates. All of us were having so much fun with our dates." Bianca says. "Well let's just say Peter, Jack, and Max won't give me back my son so we toke you three." I tell them. "Oh ok well this has been fun but we will be going now." Bianca said. "If your are trying to use your powers then your out of luck. Those bracelets on your wrist prevent you from using your powers." Rumple said.

"Great now that means we have to be with old people." Bianca says. All three of them start to laugh. "Oh you think that's funny well then let's see how funny it is when all three of you are separated for the night." Regina stats. Once Regina said that they all stopped laughing.

"That's better. Now i'm going to ask you three something and we want you three to answer the questions truthfully. Understand?" Snow ask. "Ok fine what do all of you want to know." Delaney said. We all get started to think and then David asked them first. "How old are you three." He ask. "Well i'm 17, Sara is 16, and Delaney is 15. What other questions do you have for us." Bianca said. "How did you three girls get here because you three are the only girls I have seen in this island." Hook asked.

"Haha it's actually a pretty funny story. Ok so Delaney and I were staying the night at Sara's house and I found this book in my attic at my house that I found interesting so I brought it to Sara's so all three of us could look at it together." Bianca paused so she could take a breath. "Once we were all at her house and it was time for bed I decided to show them what I found. When I opened the book there was this thing that said 'At midnight say I believe.' Oh and also we had to wear a green tank top with black pants and brown boots. That's pretty much it." Bianca said.

Whoa that's weird. "Sorry girls but we'll have to finish with the questions in the morning." I tell them. "Regina care to help me out them in that cave." I ask. "Sure why not." She says.

'meanwhile back at camp with Peter'

"Max can you help me with something." I ask. "Sure Peter what do you need." He ask. "Can you get this thing off of me." I show him the bracelet. "No problem." He says and waves his hand over my wrist. "Thanks now to find the girls book and see what kind of powers they have." I tell him. "Jack Max follow me." I yell. We go up into my tree house and find the book. "Ok Bianca is the only one that can open this so let's try this." I take one of Bianca's shirts and open the book. "Yes it work." I say. "Ok so let's see."

(book page's with powers)

Bianca's powers

1. Has the power to take away and use another person's power.
2. Ability to talk to someone with her mind. (A person can call her name in their mind and she will hear it.)
3. Can control water and turn into a mermaid.
4. Can control things with her mind.
5. She can fly.
6. Turn invisible

Sara's powers

1. Flight
2. Teleport
3. Turn into a mermaid
4. Can freeze things
5. Same power Bianca has listed as number 2

Delaney's powers

1. Can manipulate the elements
2. Flight
3. Can make any type of weapon with her mind
4. Same power Bianca has listed as number 2
5. Can turn invisible

(end of book)

"Rumple must know that they have powers so he must of put on that bracelet that stops there powers." I say to my brothers. "So now that we know what their powers are let me see if what Bianca has listed as number 2 is true." I tell them. 'Bianca can you hear me.' I ask. 'Peter is that you? I am freaking out Regina and Emma have put Delaney, Sara, and me inside of a cave.' Bianca says with worry in her voice. "Once the game begins and after we win remind me to kill Rumple." I say to my brothers. "Will do. Now how are the girls." Max ask. "Their fine but Bianca is freaking out." I say.

'Peter I have to go Rumple is coming.' Bianca says. 'Ok but here's the catch if we win then we get you three back. But if they win they get Henry back and they get to take all of you with them.' I tell her. 'What!?!?!?! Ok fine but I have to tell you that I love you. Bye Peter tell next time.' She says. 'Love you to.' I say.

Bianca's pov

I just got done talking to Peter when Rumple comes in. "You three are are going to be with us for five days. The game we are playing with Pan last for two days." Rumple says. "Ok fine but what's this game?" I ask him. I want to tell Peter. "The game is simple it's a scavenger hunt. In three days I will go and tell your boyfriends the game and they have to find 5 things that belong to you three then they need to put the stuff they found together to have a total if 15 items." He says.

"Oh and Bianca you are going to be with Hook for the rest of your time with us." Rumple said walking towards me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cave and he gave me to Hook. "Hook you know were to take her." He tells Hook and I blackout.

Henry pov

Peter seems down lately. I was walking around the camp to try and find Bianca. She has been like an older sister to me. I spot Peter near his tree house and decide to go to him to see if he has seen Bianca. "Hey Peter have you seen Bianca anywhere?" I ask. "Henry I know you and Bianca are real good friends but I hate to tell you that your two mothers Rumple, Snow, Hook, Charming, and Neal, have taken the girls." Peter says. I was shocked that my family would do that. "Peter how can I help get the girls back. Bianca is like the sister I never had." I say. Peter gets this look on his face that tells me 'ready for some fun.' I smile and shake my head yes.

"Boys, Jack, Max get around the fire." Peter yells. All the lost boys and his two brothers sit around the fire. "I have some bad news, Bianca, Sara, and Delaney have been kidnapped by Henry's family. But before you all get up and start to punch him, I have some good news Henry has decided to help us get them back." Peter says and all the lost boys start to scream and holler and they dance around the fire. "Peter can I talk to you alone." I ask.
"Sure Henry." He says and we go into his tree house. "What's up." He ask. "You and Bianca are dating right?" I ask. "Yes why do you ask?" Peter asked.

"Well if my family has all three of the girls then they are probably going to have a scavenger hunt." I tell him. "Well thank you Henry for that but what else do you have to say." Peter said. "Well since you and Bianca are dating Rumple is going to use her to his advantage. Plus since Hook hates you Rumple will give her to him so he can watch and get answers from her." I say. Peter's face looks shocked. "Henry the game doesn't start until 4 days. In 3 days Rumple is going tell us the rules of the game." Peter says with a smile on his face.

3 days later Peter pov

Today Rumple is going to tell us the rules of the game. "Peter Max and Jack the rules of the game are simple no magic. The game that you are going to be playing is a scavenger hunt." Rumple said. "Wait you aren't going to be playing with us." Max said. "I'm not but Emma, Regina, and Snow are." He stated. "These are the things you need to find in the next 2 days." He said while handing all three of us a piece of paper. "Good luck."

Peter's piece of paper
1. One thing from your date
2. Her mother
3. Her shoes
4. Something from her favorite place
5. Something that represents her magic

Max piece of paper
1. One thing from your date
2. Her shoes
3. Something from her favorite place
4. Something that represents her magic
5. Her mother

Jack's piece of paper
1. One thing from your date
2. Something that represents her magic
3. Something from her favorite place
4. Her shoes
5. Her mother

"Let the games begin." Rumple says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry for not uploading. I have been at my Grandma's house in Illinois.
This chapter has 1648 words so I hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 383 15
Jessie is not all that thrilled about fairy tales, peter pan especially she just dosent believe in things like that, unlike her younger brother who i...
6.6K 57 18
3 girls are kidnapped and taken to Neverland, a place they thought was just a fairytale. If things couldn't get weirder they end up meeting Peter Pan...
131 39 39
One of the first dying kids Peter every brought to Neverland was a girl. The daughter of a pirate. She missed the sea so much after several years tha...
7.9K 152 14
What if there was 4 Darlings instead of 3? Meet Raven, she is younger than Wendy but older than John and Micheal. Raven always told Wendy and The Boy...