Chapter 11 Let The Game Begin

Emma pov

We were able to get the three girls. "Regina, Bianca was the one that toke your powers right?" I asked. "Yes she is. Why do you ask." She tells me. "Maybe if you touch her again you might get your powers back." I tell her. "That might work." She says while walking to Bianca. Suddenly all three girls woke up. "Delaney, Sara are you ok." Bianca ask them. "Yes i'm ok." Delaney and Sara said together. "Ok we really need to stop this." They did it again. "Ok so Emma is it." Bianca asked me. "Yes that's me." I say. "Why did all of you take us from our dates. All of us were having so much fun with our dates." Bianca says. "Well let's just say Peter, Jack, and Max won't give me back my son so we toke you three." I tell them. "Oh ok well this has been fun but we will be going now." Bianca said. "If your are trying to use your powers then your out of luck. Those bracelets on your wrist prevent you from using your powers." Rumple said.

"Great now that means we have to be with old people." Bianca says. All three of them start to laugh. "Oh you think that's funny well then let's see how funny it is when all three of you are separated for the night." Regina stats. Once Regina said that they all stopped laughing.

"That's better. Now i'm going to ask you three something and we want you three to answer the questions truthfully. Understand?" Snow ask. "Ok fine what do all of you want to know." Delaney said. We all get started to think and then David asked them first. "How old are you three." He ask. "Well i'm 17, Sara is 16, and Delaney is 15. What other questions do you have for us." Bianca said. "How did you three girls get here because you three are the only girls I have seen in this island." Hook asked.

"Haha it's actually a pretty funny story. Ok so Delaney and I were staying the night at Sara's house and I found this book in my attic at my house that I found interesting so I brought it to Sara's so all three of us could look at it together." Bianca paused so she could take a breath. "Once we were all at her house and it was time for bed I decided to show them what I found. When I opened the book there was this thing that said 'At midnight say I believe.' Oh and also we had to wear a green tank top with black pants and brown boots. That's pretty much it." Bianca said.

Whoa that's weird. "Sorry girls but we'll have to finish with the questions in the morning." I tell them. "Regina care to help me out them in that cave." I ask. "Sure why not." She says.

'meanwhile back at camp with Peter'

"Max can you help me with something." I ask. "Sure Peter what do you need." He ask. "Can you get this thing off of me." I show him the bracelet. "No problem." He says and waves his hand over my wrist. "Thanks now to find the girls book and see what kind of powers they have." I tell him. "Jack Max follow me." I yell. We go up into my tree house and find the book. "Ok Bianca is the only one that can open this so let's try this." I take one of Bianca's shirts and open the book. "Yes it work." I say. "Ok so let's see."

(book page's with powers)

Bianca's powers

1. Has the power to take away and use another person's power.
2. Ability to talk to someone with her mind. (A person can call her name in their mind and she will hear it.)
3. Can control water and turn into a mermaid.
4. Can control things with her mind.
5. She can fly.
6. Turn invisible

Sara's powers

1. Flight
2. Teleport
3. Turn into a mermaid
4. Can freeze things
5. Same power Bianca has listed as number 2

Delaney's powers

1. Can manipulate the elements
2. Flight
3. Can make any type of weapon with her mind
4. Same power Bianca has listed as number 2
5. Can turn invisible