Chapter 6

Max pov

Jack and I got Sara and Delaney back to camp while Felix brought that boy with him cause Peter told him to for some reason. I put Delaney on my bed and Jack does the same with Sara but in his own tree house. I go out of my tree house and find Peter but he doesn't have Bianca with him.

"Peter where's Bianca, and why did Felix bring that boy with him?" I asked worried. "Rumple toke her out of my arms and when I was about to grab her back he disappeared with Bianca in his arms." Peter told me while looking dad.

Rumpel pov

"Everyone I know how we can defeat Peter and get Henry back." I told everyone at the camp site. "How Rumpel you toke a girl that was past out. You tie her up because she has magic. All I won't to know is if that girl is ok." Snow told me. Just when I was about to explain the girl woke up.

"Where am I? Why am I tied up? Let me go back to Peter and my friends." She asked questions and told us to let her go I just laugh. "You are at our camp sit and your tied up because you have magic." Emma told the girl. "What's your name sweet heart." Charming asked. "My name is Bianca, and I already know all of your name's." She told us and we had shocked looks on our faces.

"Your name is Snow White, Prince Charming is right beside you, Baelfire is beside Hook, and Evil Queen is beside Rumpelstiltskin. Oh and you told me your name was Emma. Did I do it right?" Bianca asked. "Yes you got our names right but I go by Regina not the Evil Queen got it." Regina told her. "Yes I got it but now why do you think I have magic because I don't my mother...." She cut herself off and didn't finish.

Bianca pov

I almost told them about my mother. Stupid stupid stupid. I mentally yelled at myself. "What about your mother, and why are you and those two other girls here on the island? You three are the only girls I have seen." Hook asked. "I am not telling you. Oh and can someone itch my nose please?" I asked them. "Ok I will but if I do you need to tell us what your mothers name is deal?" Regina asked me. "Ok fine deal." I told them. So Regina scratches my noes and I felt a serge go through me. "Ok my mom's name is Stardust. There now you know so can you let me go now?"

Once I told them they had shocked faces and Regina fainted and the ropes around me came off. "Well it's been nice but I have to go bye." I said while walking away then running as fast as I could back to the camp sit.

Peter pov

"I can't believe the Dark one took her." I told the lost boys, Max, Jack, Sara, and Delaney what happened and why Bianca isn't here. Then I herd a twig snap behind me and looked back and saw Bianca covered in mud. I ran to her. "Bianca what happened to you? Did they hurt you?" I asked her as I carried her to a log so she can sit down. "I'm fine but Peter I need to talk to you alone if that's ok." Bianca asked me. "Yes of course let's go into my tree house." I told her. Once we got inside my tree house she got a shower and she put on one of my shirts. "Peter do you have a empty bottle that I could use. Oh and something to cover the top with?" Bianca asked me which I though was weird. "Ok just sit on my bed and I will be right back."

I came back with the bottle and a cap for her. "Thank you. You might want to sit down for this." She told me. Once I did she toke her hand and a fire like thing came on her hand and she put it in the bottle and closed it.

"Peter when I woke up after what seamed like an hour I was inside the Dark ones camp sit with the other grown ups. They asked me for my name and I gave it to them. Then they asked me why am I on the island with Sara and Delaney but I told them I won't answer." She paused to take a breath. "I asked one of them if they could itch my noes and Regina said she would if I told them who my mother was so I toke to deal. Once she touched me I felt this amount of energy flow into me then I told them. You should of seen their faces. After I told them Regina fainted and the ropes that were around me came off and I ran as fast as I could back to you and everyone else. And now that i'm done telling you. I am guessing I toke her magic." Bianca told me what happened to her and that she toke the Evil queens magic.

"I can't believe it you toke her magic. What was her face like when you did that?" I asked her. "Her face was like this." She showed me and I started to laugh really loud. "Ok you must be tired so let's go to bed ok?" I asked her. "Ok goodnight Peter." She told me and climbed into my bed. I went out onto my balcony and told everyone it was time for bed then I went back inside. Once I got into my bed Bianca snuggled up into my chest. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter it contains 988 words.