Chapter 14 Their Past Part 2

Bianca pov

I was inside of a scary cave with Rumpelstiltskin. "Now let's see what Pan will do when he finds out that you lost your memory of him and Neverland." Rumple said.

"NO don't please." I begged him. "Sorry dearie but a deal is a deal and this deal is your mothers that she made a long time ago." He said and after that he waved his hand over my face and i blacked out. Once I woke up i was in a forest somewhere. 'Where am I?' I said in my mind.

I got up off the ground and started walking towards the sound of people. I walked into the clearing where I saw Sara, Delaney, Mom, Mrs. Firestone, Mrs. Moonlight, and four boys. I walked out from my hiding place. "Mom is that you?" I asked. "Yes it is. Come over here." Mom said. I ran over to her and hugged her. "Bianca I am so glad that you are ok." A boy with dirty blond hair with Emerald green eyes said while walking up to me. I hid behind my mom. "Mom who is he and where are we?" I asked.

"I guess that price was her memory of the last six months of her life." My mom said to everyone. "Bianca this is Peter your boyfriend with his two brothers Max and Jack. Delaney is dating Max and Sara is dating Jack." My mom said. "Ok but mom has it been six months because Rumple said that I could go back to you in six months." I told my mom. Once I did she looked shocked because of what I said. "Yes Bianca it has been six months." My mom answered. "Hey mom I don't feel so good." Sara said then she passed out next to the guy I think was named Max. "Sara can you here me Sara!" Her mom shouted. "Mom I don't feel good either whats happening to us?" Delaney said right before she passed out next to the guy I think was named Jack.

"What happened to them mom will I pass out too?" I asked. "No no honey all three of you are connected to each other so if you lose your memory they will to." My mom said. "Ok but what is your name kid." I asked the boy that looked about 10-11 years old. "Oh well my name is Henry and my two mothers are here on the island with some other adults. They are here to take me back home but I don't want to leave this place especially since they kidnapped you three." Henry said pointing to me Sara and Delaney. 

Just then I had a flash back. "Hook take Bianca with you to your hideout so you can look after her." Rumple said. He picked me up and he put me over his shoulder. "Delaney, Sara please help me!" I shouted out to them. The flash back was over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger
Sorry that I have not been updating I have had a lot going on but I hopped you enjoyed