Chapter 9 Date! Delaney and Max

Max pov

"Delaney I was wondering if you would like to go to a secret spot that no ones knows about. I could show it to you if you would like. But it will have to be just the two of us." I ask her that because I really like her. "I would love to. So is this going to be like a date?" She ask me. "Maybe if you would like it to be."

"Well if i'm with you then I don't mind." Delaney says to me while blushing like a tomato. "Grap my hand and close your eyes." I told her. "I will take your hand and close my eyes but I can fly on my own." Delaney said to me.

We were flying to Skull Rock Delaney had her eyes closed and for her first time flying she is better then me. Once we got on the island I toke her to my secret spot inside the skull. "Ok know open your eyes." She opens her eyes and has a confused look on her face. "Max what am I suppose to be looking at?" She asked me. "Just wait and you will see." I take my hand and wave it over a spot that has a door shaped rock.

Delaney pov

"Wow that is so cool!" I say to Max. "Follow me we are almost there. We just have to go through a tunnel." Max tells me. We are walking through the tunnel and we get to a clearing that has a pond that glows, a picnic blanket that has different kinds of food, and there are crystals all over the floor.

"Max this is so cool! How did you find this place?" I ask him. "Well I found the hidden door and the tunnel so I went inside the tunnel and I found this place." Max tells me. He waves his hand and were our clothes were bathing suits are there instead. "Lets play a game. If I win then I get a kiss. If you win then you get to redecorate My tree house. Deal?" He ask me. "Its a deal. So what's this game?" I ask. "The game is you have to guess what type of food you are feed. But you do it blind folded." Max says.

(Max is in bold. Delaney is not.)

"Ok open up." She opens her mouth and I put in a strawberry. "It taste like a strawberry." "You got it." "Ok your turn." He opens his mouth and I put in a pineapple. "It's a pineapple." "You got it." We keep going and the score is 10 to 15. Max won.

"Yes I win now for my prize. Delaney get ready." He tells me. "You have to catch me first." I say to him. He chases me all around the cave and he finally catches me. But we fall into the water. "Got you now how about that kiss?" He ask me. "Ok fine." I tell him. After I tell him that he can he leans in and kisses me.

10 mins later

We were on our way back to camp when suddenly I get knock out and hear Max calling my name.