Chapter 1

This chapter is dedicated to RomanChild plus a shout out to puppylover1094 and RomanChild

Sara pov:

It was a beautiful day and I was spending it with my friends Delaney and Bianca. We were at my house inside my pool swimming and playing games. "Bianca your it," Delaney said. "Ok," Bianca said. "Marco," "Polo," the game went on for quit a while. It was starting to get dark so all of us got out and went inside to take a shower, ate dinner, then stay up for a while and read some books and write some books on our phones.

"Hey Delaney and Sara, I found an old book in my attic at my house that I would like all of us to read." Bianca said. "Ok let's read it together." Delaney and I said at the same time.

Bianca pov:

"Ok let's do it." I said."Ok but first I need to tell you both that there was a note attached to the book that said we needed to have on black pants, a green tank top, and brown boots on." "Well that's weird. We should get the stuff on now before we read the book." Delaney said. All three of us did what the note said then we read the book.

(This is the book)
'Once upon a time there lived three sisters that had the most powerful magic in the land. The oldest sister's name was Stardust, the middle sister's name was Moonlight, and the youngest sister's name was Firestone. All three sisters were princesses in the kingdom of Elements.'

"That's weird there's only one page. Wait there's something on the back of the page it says to say I believe at midnight." I said.