Love (A Shawn Mendes Fanficti...

By EN3169

Meet Bailey. She's had a crush on the famous Shawn Mendes as long as he joined Magcon. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

41 1 3
By EN3169

Hi my name is Bailey Hutchison.

I'm 17 and, I live with my mom Alex and my dad Blake.

So let's get to the story.

Bailey's POV
I yell from the front door,"Bye mom, see you in a couple hours."

Then I start to walk to Casey's house. When I get there Casey runs up to me and screams,"Bailey Shawn Mendes is coming to town!"

I ask,"Why he's coming to LA?"

She said,"He's doing a concert here!"

I rolled my eyes at her excitedness and we went into her house.

A couple hours later I say I said,"Casey I should head home,"

She says,"Ughhhhhh okayyyy."

I start walking home and I see Shawn's tour bus. I think to myself 'Oh my god!'

Once I get home I'm greeted by my dog Libby. (Libby below) (This is a picture of my actual dog.)

I head up to my room with libby and sit on my bed.

So I find out that it's Shawn's Birthday, so then I send him a Snapchat saying happy birthday.

I decide that I going to take Libby down to the beach for a little bit.

I grab her pink toy and I grab her leash. She gets so excited when she hears someone grabbing her leash.

I tell my mom where I'm going and Libby and I head out.

When we get to the beach there's a guy a little farther down and a group of people on the other side.

I unhook Libby's leash and I throw her pink toy in the river for her to go fetch.

She runs to go get it and I laugh to myself. I see the guy down the river looking at me. Libby runs up to me and tackles me to the ground, getting me all wet.

I say,"Libby why did you do that?"

I giggle and pet her head. I throw the toy in the river once again. The guy a few feet besides me laughed as I got up.

Libby came back a few seconds later and dropped the toy at my feet. The guy beside me came up to me and said,"You have a cute dog,"

I said,"Thanks,"

I was looking down and when I looked up I saw...

Shawn Mendes!

I said,"Oh my god Shawn Mendes!"

He chuckled and said,"Yep,"

I asked,"Can I give you a hug?"

He said,"Of course, I love all my fans,"

I hugged him and I started to cry a little. He said,"It's ok,"

He asked,"So what's you're name beautiful?"

I said,"My name is Bailey,"

He said,"Bailey is a very pretty name,"

He then asked,"How old are you Bailey?"

I said,"I'm 17,"

He said,"You might know already but I just turned 18,"

He said,"So do you live around here?"

I said,"Yep, I live a couple of blocks from here,"

He said,"Well I'm here for a couple if weeks for a show and then kind of a little touring break,"

I said,"I was planning on going to you're show,"

He said,"Well I have to go, but can I get you're number?"

I said,"Of course,"

He handed me his phone and I handed him my phone.

I put my number in his phone, name and I took a picture of myself so he knew it was me. He did the same.

I grabbed Libby's leash and her toy. I said,"Libby come!"

She ran up to me and she started to sniff Shawn.

He asked,"Can I pet her?"

I replied,"Yeah she doesn't bite,"

He pet her for about thirty seconds and he said,"Well I better get going before I get in trouble for being late,"

I said,"Well we wouldn't want to make the famous Shawn Mendes late and make him get in trouble,"

He laughed and said,"I'll text you when I get the chance,"

I said,"Ok bye!"

My mind didn't really register that I just meet Shawn Mendes, until a few minutes later. After just standing there.

Once my mind registered this fact, I screamed and jumped up and down. I thought to myself,'Oh my God! I just met the Shawn Mendes!'

I decide to run home with Libby. I hook her leash to her collar. I start to run and Libby ran with me. It only took us a few a minutes to get home.

When I got home I was greeted by my mom Alex. She said,"Hi sweetie, did you have fun today?"

I said,"Yeah today was really fun,"

I unhooked Libby's leash and put it on the hook. I ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed.

I turned on Stitches by Shawn Mendes.

I loved this song! I go onto Pinterest and look at different things. All of a sudden Libby jumps up on my bed and I screamed. She gives me a weird look and she starts to whine. I say,"What do you want?"

She crawls over to me and licks my face. I pet her head and rub her tummy a little bit.

A few minutes later I her a ding. I look at my phone and I have a text from Shawn.

It said,'Hey Bailey,'

I text back saying,'What's up Shawn?'

He says,'I'm really bored,'

He asks,'Do you want to hang out?'

I said,'Of course,'

I then said,'Should we hang out at my house?'

He said,'Sure, what's you're address,'

I text him back my address. And about 10 minutes later the door bell rings. I quickly run downstairs to get the door.

It isn't Shawn but it's my ex-boyfriend, Eric. I just roll my eyes and say,"What do you want?"

He said,"Well I really miss you,"

I said,"Leave me alone!"

When I was starting to get pissed Shawn gets here.

He comes over to me and says,"Whats going on here?"

I said,"Eric here was just leaving,"

Eric said,"I was not!"

I said,"Eric I hate you! Get that through you're thick skull!"

Shawn says to Eric,"Dude you better leave now,"

Eric said,"I'm not scared of you,"

I yelled,"Get the hell out of here!"

Eric said,"Fine," and he started to walk away.

I was starting to shake and Shawn hugged me and said,"Beautiful it's okay,"

I nodded my head. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. I dragged him in my room.

He asked,"So how do you know Eric?"

I said,"We dated about a year ago and I broke up with him. He was mad, and he started doing this shit,"

Shawn says,"Bailey I know I like literary just meant you today, but will you go out with me?"

I said,"Yes, yes, I will go out with you Shawn!"

He looked so happy. He was smiling. I said,"I'll be right back,"

I ran out of my room and searched the house to make sure my mom really left for work. Yay! She did leave.

I go back to my room and smack into a hard chest. I look up and there's Shawn. I start blushing and he says,"It's cute when you blush," That just made me blush more.

Shawn laced our fingers together and I giggled. I dropped his hands and ran back to my room. Shortly after I got there Shawn runs in my room. I plop down on the bed and Shawn hovers over me.

I grab his hand and pull him onto my bed. I lay my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for about half an hour, until Shawn said,"Why don't you take a nap,"

I layed down in my bed. Shawn kissed my head, and left.

Shawn's POV
I slowly kissed her head and made my way out of the house. I decided that I'd just walk to my tour bus. It took me a bit but I was practically playing on my phone the whole time. Once I got back to my tour bus I went to take a nap.

Bailey's POV
A couple of hours later I woke up and I was bored as hell. I decide to call Casey.

She answered saying,"Sup Babe,"

I said,"I'm bored!"

She said,"Im sorry to hear that,"

I asked,"Do you want to have a picnic on the beach?"

She said,"Sure why not. Meet you there at six?"

I said,"Yeah girl,"

Then I hung up and went downstairs. I grabbed our picnic basket. I made a ton of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I grabbed Cheetos and Doritos. Then I grabbed a bunch of drinks and put them all in my car. I thought that I should drive instead of walking with a bunch food.

I grab a blanket and get in my car. I have a yellow buggy. I look at my phone and it's 5:55 so I better get going.

Once I get to the beach I set up the blanket. I go to my car and unload all the food.

I wait a few minutes and Casey comes walking down the beach. Once she sits down I get a call from Shawn.

I put my phone on speaker and say,"Hello,"

Shawn says,"Hey Bailey what's up?"

I said,"I'm on a picnic with Casey. Why?"

He said,"I'm bored,"

I said,"Poor baby,"

He said,"Babe,"

I said,"Do you want to come down to the beach with us?"

He said,"Sure,"

Then I hung up. I look up at Casey and she's staring at me with her mouth open. I say,"What?"

She replies,"I didn't know you had a boyfriend!"

I said,"We've only been dating for a day,"

She says,"He sounded familiar,"

I thought oh shit she'll probably recognize Shawn! I just shrugged off her question.

A few minutes into us eatting Shawn gets here. Casey didn't look up until Shawn sat down next to me. She looked up and screamed. Shawn smiled and grabbed my hand.

She screamed,"You're dating Shawn Mendes!?!?!"

I said,"Shhh! And yes,"

She yelled,"How could you! You know I've loved him forever!"

I said,"You just met him and this is the impression you're making,"

Shawn says,"Babe come here,"

I crawl onto Shawn's lap.

Casey says,"I'm going to tell everyone and I'm going to leak you're phone number Bailey!"

I said,"If you were a real friend you would be happy for me instead of being jealous!"

Casey just stormed off. Shawn said,"Babe you lost your best friend over a stupid boy,"

I said,"I guess she wasn't a really friend. Why can't she just be happy for me?"

Shawn whispered,"I don't know,"

We sat there Shawn holding me. Eventually he said,"Do you want to come to my tour bus?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Word count 1844 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 20.1K 59
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
561K 30.5K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
408K 12.4K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...