I'll Be Their Father ( A Bran...

De calebdouglas74

Katie Smith is only 24 years old with 2 kids already. Isaac who is 8 and Rocky who is 5. She has been raising... Mais

Back Home Again
Talking to Brantley
BBQ
That Night
Family Time Part 1
Family Time Part 2
Momma Becky
Telling the whole story
Brantley's Mind Pt.1
Katie's Mind Pt.2
The Day After
Martin and Court Day Pt. 1
Martin and Court Day Pt2
Finding A Job
Brantley and the boys Pt. 1
Long Day!
Sexy Time
Apartments To Pick From
Telling Brantley and the boy's
Dirk Peak
Sex/Mature
Farm Meeting and Getting caught
How we all feel?
25
26
27
28
29
30
Wedding dresses/Tuxes
Night before the wedding pt. 1
Night before the wedding pt. 2
The Wedding Day
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
4 Years Later
7 Years Later
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue/50

Brantley and the boys Pt.2

2.3K 64 5
De calebdouglas74

Brantley's drummer Ben Sims, as well as his best friend.

Brantley's Pov

Thank God the meeting was over. 3 hours of 6 grown ass men fighting over the next tour. Let me tell you what, if I knew it would have been like that I would have our managers took care of it. But it's over now, and they all left to go see some punk band. Ben is in the kitchen getting something to drink and the boys are in the living room watching Mickey Mouse again. I don't think no one was that happy about the boys being here and I know they didn't like what I said, but this is my house and this is my band.

I was double checking the new tour dates for this fall and we are going all over the world. People really like the music that we do, that makes me happy as an country artist. I was about to call my manger, when I heard laughing in the living room. I smiled at myself. I don't know what they are doing, but as long as Isaac and Rocky are happy then I'm okay with that. I got up and walked out of the office to get something to drink. When I got into the living room I saw that Isaac, Rocky and Ben was all sitting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse together. Ben is still a kid himself.

I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. I got a bottle of water. I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket to see what time it was. It's only noon right now. What a day, let me tell you? Had a meeting, fixed lunch for the boys and now we are about to go and see Kate at work. I walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

" Still want to go and see mama?" I asked the boys. They both looked up at me.

" Yes." Isaac and Rocky said to me. I looked down at them.

" Go and get your shoes on. Is I will help you son." I said to Isaac. He looked up at me.

" Okay. Thanks Brant." Isaac said to me. They both ran into there bed room to get there shoes on. I sat on the couch.

" They are cool kids." Ben said to me. I looked over at my best friend. I shook my head yes at him. He has no idea. They are so cool. They are brave kids as well.

" Yes they are." I said to him.

" So how was she?" Ben asked me. I looked at him.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" You know?" Ben said to me.

" No, I don't know?" I said to him.

" You and their mother haven't had sex yet?" Ben asked me. I smiled at him, remembering that night that we almost had sex, but Mona and Kolby ruined that night.

" You have, haven't you? So how was she?" Ben asked me. I looked at him.

" We didn't have sex, not yet. But we did make out plus more." I said to him.

" Way to go man?" Ben said to me. I was about to say something when Isaac and Rocky walked into the living room.

" Brant, I'm only wearing my sanders. Is that okay?" Is asked me. I looked at him.

" Sure is dude. Y'all ready to go and see mama?" I asked them.

" Yes!" They both yelled at me. I smiled at them.

" Get you asses in the truck then." I said to them. They both ran out of the house. I got up and looked down at Ben.

" You coming?" I asked him.

" Oh, I'm allowed to see this woman you have been talking about for the past 3 weeks now." Ben asked me. Yes, I have been texting Ben a lot and I told him a few things about Katie and the boys. I told him about what Martin did. Come on he is my best friend in this whole world.

" Get up, you sorry ass?" I said to him, walking to the front door. Ben and I got in the truck and I pulled out of the driveway.

All the way to the café, Isaac and Rocky sang songs on the radio. Ben was playing the drums for them. I tried to sing with them, but it was better to listen to them do it.

We pulled up to the café and we got out of the truck. The look on the boys faces made my day. They really do love there mother and that makes me happy.

We walked in and saw there was a lot of people eating, drinking coffee's, and talking. I found us a table and we walked over to it. We all sat down.

" This is a nice place?" Ben said to me. I looked at him and shook my head at him.

" Yes it is. I just hope Katie likes it?" I said to him. I was looking around her, and I couldn't see here no where.

" Where's mama at Brant?" Isaac asked me. I looked over at him.

" I don't know son. She might be on brake?" I said to the boys. They just kept looking around for there mother. I looked over at Ben and was about to say something when a waitress came over.

" Hello, I'm Lynn what could I get you men to drinks?" The older woman asked us.

" Is Katie here or is she on brake?" I asked her.

" Katie Hall, blonde hair, short?" The older woman asked me.

" Yes it is. I have her sons with me." I told the older woman.

" Well she is on 20 minute brake. She is sitting outside. Would you like for me to go and get her." Lynn asked me. I looked up at the older woman.

" Yes please. That would be nice of you?" I said to her.

" Sure will. Do me a favor. Write down what kind of soda's you all want. We have Ice cream milk shakes as well." Lynn told me.

" What kind?" Rocky asked her.

" Sweetie we have it all." She said to the boys.

" Banana." They both said.

" Yes we do." Lynn said to them.

" Brantley please." Rocky asked me. I looked at them both.

" 2 banana shakes and a Pepsi for me." I said to her.

" Coffee. Black." Ben told her.

" I'll go and get Kate for you all." Lynn said to us. After Lynn walked back into the kitchen, I looked over at the boys.

" So what would you all like to do today?" I asked them.

" Can we play at the park." Rocky asked me.

" I don't think so. It's way to hot for that?" I said to them.

" Okay, could we go shopping?" Rocky asked me.

" Shopping? What for?" I asked them.

" You tell him Issy?" Rocky said to his big brother.

" Tell me what?" I asked them.

" Well, Rocky and I wanted too know if-----Mama!" Rocky said jumping out of his seat and running to his mother. Rocky wasn't that far behind him. Ben hit my arm.

" Is that her?" Ben asked me. I looked at him and smiled at him.

" Yes sir?" I said to him.

" Dude, she is young?" Ben said to me.

" She is only 24 years old." I said to him. I'm 31 and Kate is 24. That's only 7 years apart. That ain't that bad. Most of my band members only go after the older woman. I'm sorry I couldn't do that. I like them young so I could teach them a few things, if you know what I mean.

" What are you guys doing here?" Katie asked us. She sat down next to Isaac and had Rocky on her lap.

" We come to see you. Plus I cooked them breakfast, I'm not cooking lunch as well." I said to Kate. She smiled at me.

" Well, you go Lynn for a waitress. She is a real sweet heart." Kate said to me.

" Yeah she seems nice." I said to her.

" Well, I'm Ben Sims." Ben said to Kate.

" Mommy, Ben is in Brantley's band. He plays the drums. And looky he has tattoos like Brantley does. Me and big brother are going to be in a band and have tattoos too, mommy." Rocky said to his mother. I tried not to laugh, but it was hard not too.

" We will see about that. Ben it was nice to meet you?" Katie said to Ben.

" You too Kate. I've heard a lot about you?" Ben said to Kate. Katie looked at me.

" It's all good, Kate." Ben said to Kate. I would love to beat the shit out of him. Thanks for his big mouth.

" Okay then." Kate said to Ben.

" Ben is staying the night with us. The rest of the boys are going to see some band. They are going to pick Ben up at 7 in the morning." I told Katie.

" Oh that's fine. Well, since you are only here for one night, you will be getting a homemade supper." Kate told Ben. Ben looked at her.

" Thank you Katie. I don't get a lot of them. That is going to be nice for a change?" Ben told her. Ben's parents died in a car wreck, little over 7 years ago. Since he was the only child that they had, he had a hard time with it. Having a homemade supper will be good for him. I would do it, but I suck at cooking. Yes I can make a few little things, but Kate could circles around any one in the kitchen.

" Don't worry about it." Katie said to Ben.

" Okay here are the drinks. Cuties these are for you." Lynn said to Rocky and Isaac.

" Thank you?" They both said to her.

" Handsome here is your coffee. Black." Lynn said to Ben.

" Thank you ma'am." Ben said to Lynn.

" And a Pepsi for you hon?" Lynn said to me.

" Thank you." I said to her.

" Kate, you have 10 minutes left." Lynn said to me. I looked up at her.

" Thanks hon." Katie said to Lynn.

" Okay what could I get you all to eat?" Lynn asked us.

We told her what we want and she said it will be about 10 minutes or so. After Lynn walked away I looked at the boys, who was still drinking.

" So Kate do you still like working here?" I asked her.

" I do. I love working with Lynn and Michael the most?" Kate said to me. I looked at her. Who is this Michael?

" He's only 20 years old. I like the older men?" Kate said to me. Oh thank God. Wait, why should I care if Kate gets with someone. It ain't none of my business. I was about to say something when a man about my age walked over to us.

" Katie, I need to talk to you?" The man said to Katie.

" Okay Tommy. Oh, Tommy this is my sons Isaac and Rocky and a few friends of mine Brantley and Ben. Tommy owns this place?" Katie told us. I stood up.

" Got a good place here?" I said to him shaking his hand.

" Thank you Brantley." Tommy said to me.

" Good coffee dude?" Ben said to Tommy.

" Thanks. Katie meet me in my office after work please." Tommy said to Katie.

" Okay yeah I will. Is everything okay?" Katie asked him.

" Sure is." Tommy said to her.

" Nice to meet all of you. Thanks for coming in." Tommy said to us.

" You are welcome." I said to him. Tommy walked away and I looked at Katie.

" Well, I better get back to work. Love you both so much and listen to Brantley." Kate told the boys. They have been great boys all day. So I'm not that worried about them.

" We will mommy." Rocky said to his mother.

" Yes ma'am." Isaac said to Katie. Katie looked over at me.

" Thanks again Brantley." Kate said to me. I smiled at her.

" It's cool. Have a good day?" I said to her.

" I will." Kate said to me.

" It was nice to meet you Ben?" Katie said to Ben.

" Yeah you too." Ben said to her. Kate went back to work. I looked over at the boys.

" Okay what do you want to go shopping for now?" I asked them as soon as there mother wasn't around. They both looked at each other and smiled. Lord help me, please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT?

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BOYS HAVE IN MIND FOR SHOPPING?

WHAT DO YOU THINK TOMMY WANTS TO TALK TO KATE ABOUT?

LET ME KNOW?

UPDATES WILL BE SOON.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE.

PLEASE RMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

292K 7.1K 45
Brianna Davis is a 21 year old mother ..her sons name is kaysen washingtion ,she & kaysen's father are no longer together he broke up with her after...
N.E.R.D. De Alexandria Bess

Ficção Adolescente

3.2K 73 15
It's amazing how no one notices anything about you except what they want to see. 18 year old Blake Smith was not the most outgoing girl to be honest...
18.4K 459 12
Bethany Alexandra Taylor was living her dream. She was an actress and singer. Bethany is also a single mother to her son, Logan. What happens when s...
36.2K 666 21
Kayley gets beat by her parents all her life and when she turns 18 she decides to run away. She's dating Zach Clayton so she decides to move to Houst...