ALDC Transformed // Dance Mom...

By Taylor_Smiles

When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studi... More

Chapter 1: School Lunch
Chapter 2: My Life Just Changed
Chapter 3: The Beginning of Something New
Chapter 4: Pyramid
Chaper 5: Friendship Cake
Chapter 6: Just a Mini Situation
Chapter 7: Practice Never Ends Perfect
Chapter 8: The Sleepover
Chapter 9: You're In
Chapter 10: Ballerinas and Ballerinos
Chapter 11: Jojo Juice
Chapter 12: Friends are your Competition
Chapter 13: We got Bowling fans
Chapter 14: Traveling in Style
Chapter 15: Vegas Fun
Chapter 16: The Competition
Chapter 17: The Evening
Chapter 18: Tiffany... Is bad
Chapter 19: Your Out and We're In...
Chapter 20: The Unexpected
Chapter 21: Learn to Act
Chapter 22: The interviews
Chapter 23: Dad...
Chapter 24: A Little bit of Fun
Chapter 25: They're Coming
Chapter 26: Good Morning America
Chapter 27: New York Opportunities
Chapter 28: Breakdowns
Chapter 29: Awards
Chapter 30: I Wont Forget You
Chapter 31: Are you Coming Back?
Chapter 32: Just Keep Dancing
Chapter 34: Stop Being a Flirt
1k?!?!? OMG THANK YOU!
Chapter 35: Gloomy Days
Chapter 36: A Trip to See the Boys
Chapter 37: The Road was Closed
Chapter 38: We're like Sisters
Chapter 39: A Unique Friendship
Chapter 40: Bringing Tears
Wattpad Instagram Page
Chapter 41: Attention Giver
Chapter 42: A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 43: Unhealthy Competition
Chapter 44: Everyone Wants to Leave
Chapter 45: Win or Loose
Chapter 46: Bowling or Not
Chapter 47: A Great Surprise
Chapter 48: Filling My Week
Chapter 49: Busy Bee
Chapter 50: Girl in the Parking Lot
Quick News
Chapter 51: Holiday Special
Chapter 52: Hello Again
Life Update
Chapter 53: Shop or Drop
Chapter 54: ALDC Holiday Party 2k17
Chapter 55: Traditional ALDC Holiday Sleepover
Chapter 56: Creative Thinking
Dance Moms Contest
Chapter 57: Sing it Right
Chapter 58: Mr. Grinch
Chapter 59: Perfectly Packed Day
Chapter 60: Backup Dancers and Giraffe Onesies
20k Reads Freak Out
Chapter 61: River of Tears
Congratulations @MileneLopes6
Chapter 62: Today's Going to be Better
Chapter 63: Promo Filming
Chapter 64: Where Dreams come True
Chapter 65: Have You Ever Bluebot?
Chapter 66: Or is it Not?
Chapter 67: None of Them Know
Chapter 68: Got a Leak
Chapter 69: So Much Hurt
Chapter 70: Back At It
Chapter 71: Stress
Chapter 72: Happy Tears
Chapter 73: The Journey has just Begun
Authors Final Words
ALDC Transformed 2
New Book Link Released
ALDC Transformed 2
100k Reads?!
Blank
Are You Interested in Joining a Roleplay?

Chapter 33: Times a Tickin'

5.4K 95 40
By Taylor_Smiles

I woke up and got ready. Kira was picking us up today. When I got in the car it was just Kalani, Kendall, and I.

"Hey Kay." Kendall said as I took as seat.

"Hey!" I replied as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Wait we all got K's!" Kalani noticed. "We are now the K Crew."

Kendall and I laughed. "The K Crew?" Kendall questioned trying to hold in her laughs.

"Yep." Kalani flatly replied.

"You're going to call us that now forever aren't you?" I chuckled.

"Yep." Kalani replied again.

"Shoot." Kendall laughed.

The car came to a stop and Jojo hopped in while we were still laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jojo asked sitting down.

"Well... It's not really funny it's kinda, annoying!" Kendall widened her eyes and looked to Kalani.

"What?" Jojo buckled her seatbelt.

"She wants to call us the K Crew cause of our names." I adjusted my bags on the floor.

"Oh!" Jojo started laughing. "If it's annoying just call her Lani!" Jojo recalled Kalani's reaction from yesterday.

"Oh yes!" Kendall excitedly replied.

"On no!" Kalani shook her head. "Jojo I will get you!"

"RIP Self." Jojo joked.

Next Maddie got into the car. "Hey Mads." I gladly greeted her as she sat next to me.

"Hey." She put her bags onto the floor.

"Where's Kenz?" Kalani asked.

"She got sick this morning, so she's staying home with my dad."

"Aww poor Kenz!" Kendall sympathetically replied.

"So why did you girls stay after yesterday?" Kira asked backing out of the Ziegler's driveway.

"Oh, we were just working on our duet." Maddie answered Kira.

"Oh, I see." Kira replied.

Finally we arrived at Nia's house. "Mornin' Frazier!" Jojo laughed as Nia sat next to her.

"Morning' Siwa!" Nia parroted back pushing down the bill of Jojos snap back hat.

"Hey!" Jojo laughed fixing her hat.

After we all chatted with each other until we arrived at the homeschool building.

We waved goodbye to Kira and quickly  crossed the street. Homeschool was pretty basic, just a regular school day for the ALDC.

After school we went across the street and got ready in the den as usual.

I wore a dark red ALDC bra top with white ALDC booty shorts. My hair was put into a bun with a braid around the bottom.

Since I was in group one I knew we were going to practice first. We grabbed our turners and walked out of the den with the other girls.

We all got warmed up in the hallway since we were not called into the studio yet.

"Good morning girls!" Jill said as all the moms walked through the back door.

Morning filled the room as the moms went to the bench and sat down.

Ding! My phone went off pausing the music we were listening to while we were stretching.

I pulled out my phone and it was an email notification.

Dear Katie,
I would like to start by saying blocking a family members phone number is completely rude. It is disrespectful and as your punishment when I get custody over you, dance is done. Chores will be given. Punishments will take place. On another note you will be sent a letter in the mail soon addressing the court date. Your mother will need to be in attendance and I would like you to be too. Sincerely, your dad.

I read over the email in disbelief. First off there was no way in hell I was going to be in the same room as him. Which meant I would never go to the court that day.

Second how did he even get my email! I hardly ever use it and it's new so I didn't have it when we lived together.

I didn't exactly care too much about the second part. I was more concerned about him actually getting custody over me.

At that time I made a promise to myself if he were to get custody over me I would not listen to him, I would somehow find a way to get out, and I would do dance. I would find a way even if it seemed impossible.

How stupid was I? I hadn't even told my own mom about what had happened. Even though Miss Abby and Melissa knew.

Should I tell her? What would she do? I decided to just keep it a secret and act like I didn't know. My mom would eventually find out when we got the letter. But as of right now, I was not prepared for her reaction.

I simply sat my phone down and acted like nothing had just happened.

However to me it simply felt like my world was shattering into one hundred billion pieces. My life felt like it had just fell into a dark never ending abyss with no escape. Like having Acrophobia and being pushed off the tallest building. I felt unexplainably horrible.

"Group one Abby and Gia are in studio A. Everyone else Jazz lesson with me in Studio B." Ms. T told us as she walked out of the office.

Brynn, Kalani, Maddie, and I walked into Studio A while the other girls went into Studio B.

"Let's get to work!" Abby clasped her hands getting our attention as we walked in.

We got into our starting positions and did the routine full out the first time so Abby could see where we were at.

Afterward we continued working. Gia demonstrated us the new choreography.

"Excellent work girls we finished the choreography today. I want you girls to pay close attention to what I'm about to say." Abby instructed as we all turned to look at her.

"You girls are known for winning. Everyone knows that. The other girls are working hard too. Just because you are winners doesn't mean you can get lazy. Because those other girls are still working their hardest to beat you. Don't let yourselves look bad. Don't let the ALDC look bad." Abby told us driving her point.

We a nodded our heads. "Okay, you girls are dismissed. Please send in the other girls and stretch out in the den." We did as Abby instructed.

"Switch." Brynn said as we walked into the den.

"Finally." Kendall exaggerated as the girls got up and left the den.

We began stretching ourselves out matching sure we keep our flexibility.

Within five minutes the girls are back in the den with blank faces. A camera man had also followed them recording.

"What happened?" I asked sliding into the middle splits.

"Abby got mad that Mackenzie isn't here. Then she wouldn't allow us to work on the group without Kenz." Nia replied as the girls disappointedly sat down.

"Great..." Kalani sarcastically remarked.

"Wait Mackenzie's sick she can't help that. Does Abby know?" Maddie asked.

"Oh she know it's. She just thinks that Kenzie is faking it since she was fine yesterday." Jojo annoyed sat down on the bench.

"Wait seriously?" Brynn asked.

"Uh huh." Kendall nodded.

"Mackenzie would never do that." Maddie admitted. "She loves dance, why would she want to miss it?" Maddie was protective of her sister even if she didn't let it show much.

"Yeah, especially when she has a solo." I agreed.

"I'm just bummed we aren't working on the routine. We didn't even have hardly any time to work on it yesterday." Nia sadly pointed out.

"Maddie and Katie, Gia wants to work on the duet in studio C. Jojo were gonna work on your duet in studio A." Gia said coming into the den.

Maddie, Jojo, and I awkwardly got up and follow Gia out of the den.

Abby was already waiting in Studio C when we walked in.

"Hello Lady's."

"Hi." Maddie and I replied as we came in.

"Okay since we finished the duet yesterday we'll just clean it up today." Abby told us.

We nodded our heads and began to work on the routine. Since we were in studio C the moms couldn't see us.

But sure enough Jess and Jill have to waltz into our lesson.

Let me just get this straight. I love Jess and Jill! They are super nice, practically my second moms! But, during dance they won't stand Abby.

It's not that they don't like both Maddie and I, they just won't let Abby be unfair.

"Abby can we talk to you?" Jess asked as they walked in.

We stopped dancing and Abby looked to Jess and Jill. "Do you two not see that I'm in the middle of a lesson?" Abby sassed.

"We just have a quick question." Jill replied.

"What?" Abby asked wishing they would just go away.

"Did Maddie and Katie have more time to work on their duet last night?" Jess asked.

Even though Maddie and I both knew they had the answer to that. We flat out told Kira. Kira obviously told Jess and Jill. Probably the other moms too.

"Yes." Abby replied flatly.

"Why is it fair that they have so much time work on their duet. With your full attention. But our kids always never have enough time." Jill asked.

"All the girls have the same amount of time!" Abby shouted at them.

"Abby our girls should be working on their group routine right now!" Jess argued.

"Get out before your that group routine disappears completely!" Abby shouted.

"Whatever." Jill mumbled as they both left the room.

"Do it again." Abby told Maddie and I as they left the room.

We continued dancing and we got the duet down we were just having to work on the technique.

We worked on it for basically two lesson times. It was great! I did feel bad because Abby was giving us more time. The other girls didn't even get to work on their group. Plus Jojo didn't even get to work with Abby on her solo.

After we finished working on the Duet Abby called for lunch. Maddie, Kendall, and I decided we were going to head to the mall. We needed to get away from the studio for a bit.

|This story is STILL updated REGULARLY!|

{I know this didn't get exciting but it's going to be important down the road. What do you thinks going to happen to the mall?! Thanks for reading! We just hit 899 reads! So close to 1k! It means the world to me that you guys like this book! Make sure to follow my profile to get alerts when I post stuff! Also make sure to favorite this chapter! Any constructive criticism? I would love to hear how I can improve the book! 😘}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 540 39
NaΓ―la has been dancing with Abby since she was three, she won a lot and happened to be a favorite because of that but after falling down the stairs a...
19.6K 510 20
Abby decides to add two new members to the ALDC team, but instead of girls, she adds two boys, Johnny Orlando and Jaheem Pacer. What will happen to t...
136K 2.6K 42
Sequel to ALDC Transformed. Where will Katie go now...? How will she continue...? People may not be as they seem. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK - COPYRIGHT ALL...
57.6K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?