My brothers Bestfriend *jg*

By kingkylie1267

Where a girl is In love with her brothers best friend ✨ Completed book !!!!! Second part : we ain't kids no m... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
THANK YOU !!!
#23
#24
#25
#26
Authors note
#27
#28
THANKYOU P2
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#39
New book ?
Read

#38

6.5K 113 86
By kingkylie1267

GUYSSSSS I'm having struggle picking the character . I've fell in love with lemy ( the top one ) but would it be confusing to change ?

Comment here for top one :

Comment here for bottom one :

Andrea said she would babysit Ivy for a night . Tonight I'm going to the jacks house to watch movies . I'm going in my joggers and a vest .

I'm not dressing up because we're not going anywhere . Sammy said he can't make it because he's going somewhere with stassie . Don't get me wrong I love stas but he's with her every second of the day like they need to take a breather every once in a while but hey what do I know about good relationships ?

I drop Ivy off at Andrea and have a quick drink there . I catch up with her and the latest gossip then I go to the jacks house . When I get there , Dillon rupp and Skate are there . I sigh .

There gonna get me drunk , high or both .
I walk into the house and Johnson rupp and skate are all drunk Gilinsky looks like he needs help .

"The party has arrived !!" I shout as I walk in .

Skate and rupp turn round . They both scream when they see me .

"Savs your back " skate shouts . He runs and picks me up . He flings me on his shoulder .

"ayyy been working on the booty I see" he says slapping my bum . I slap his back and tell him to put me down . He puts me down and I explain that I've had a child . They're both sat there with they're mouths wide open .

"But let's get started on this night in" "I've not been drunk since I gave birth , about 7 months " they all gasp and I laugh .

I grab a bottle of vodka and pour some with coke . I sit down and skate passes me a blunt . I smoke it and lie down .

"What film we watching ?" I ask .

Skate burst out laughing .

"We're playing dares not watching Disney movies " he says 'Disney movies ' in a baby squeaky voice . I slap his arm and he shuts up .

"Okay I'll play dates but get me drunk first " I down some shots and I start to feel more drunk .

We start the game of dares .

"Savannah I dare you too run airy for the street naked " Johnson says , he's rubbish at coming up with dares .

"I'll do it in my underwear "

"Nope naked " skate buts in .

I shake my head .

"You have to take a piece of clothing off then ." Rupp says .

I take my socks off .

"Gilinsky I dare you to snog Savannah for 30 seconds "

"Guys I have a girlfriend "

"Don't be a wimp she won't know " skate says .

He stands up . My heart beats fast . He sits next me . He turns my chin and puts his lips against mine . He asks for enterance and I let him . I haven't felt like this in ages . We start to get a lil rough an-

"TIMES UP" they all shout laughing at us .

I look away embarrassed of what happened .

"Skate I dare you to ice down your boxers ." I pass him a glass of eyes and he does it dead quick .

He squeals and we all die of laughter .

"RUPPS TURNIO" Johnson sings .

"Rupp I dare you too call the third girl on your contacts and confess your love to her " gilinsky says .

He grabs his phone and calls some girl called Georgia .

"Hey georgie " he says .
"Oh hey Dillon what's up ?" She says .
" look I've been hiding something from you for a really long time and I just wanted to say that I love you , I love the way you smile ,the way you walk and the cut on your chest " he says barely saying the words right .

We're all dying of laughter at the moment .

"Dillon I don't have a cut on my chest and we've never even met "

"Oh must be someone else " he shouts and hangs up .

I can't breathe of laughter and neither can the boys .

After another 6 dares each were all drunk as and bored . I'm in my knickers and bra . Johnsons in his boxers and the rest are fully clothed .

Gilinsky won't stop staring at me .

"Wait one more dare . I heard Savannah can give the best lap dance so us lads spin the bottle and whoever it lands on get it with her just in her knickers and bra  .

I'm wearing my nice underwear too . Sober me would of said no way
But drunk me says yes way .

We get a glass beer bottle and spin it . Geuss who it lands on .

The one and only JACK GILISNKY .

"Come to papa" he says . He's soo drunk I've never seen him like this .

I walk over and do my stuff . I feel his friend and smirk at him . After 2 minutes I stop and collapse on the couch . I'm exhausted .

Skate and rupp leave and Johnson goes upstairs .

"Hey savs goodnight ."
He comes over and kisses my head .

"Goodnight I say back . "

I curl up on there couch and falls asleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7.9K 70
Riley is now a high school graduate. Her parents send her off to her brothers in California to be only sent away again. She is sent off to a vacation...
10K 360 45
This is my first story so beware of cringe spellings... ...
309K 7K 33
all she wanted was a break from her perfect life, but all he wanted was to hide from his mistakes. in which two very different teens runaway togethe...
151K 2K 25
Completed. The third book of His Sister. I hope you enjoy it.