Past Memories

Od ThatTeenageMess

"Don't speak of Bradley Isaac the Great." I pulled a disgusted face, "You named it ?" "The initials spell B.I... Více

Past Memories//Prologue
One • Square in the Jaw✔️
Bag Full of Pink Substances
Going for the Kill
Smiling Sweetly
Knuckles Turning White
Together, How Sweet
Bradley Isaac the Great
Well, Well, Well
Thinking Too Much About Mason
He Was Going to be the Victim
Well That Was Smart
Do I Make You Nervous?
That's a Keeper
Past the Goal Line
She's Human
Wave of Pain
That's Rich Coming From an Alpha
Three Days
Is that Jealousy I Hear?
Both in Denial
I Know Exactly What You Mean
Wolf Control
I'll Kiss You
Spirits of the Past
That isn't an Excuse
I Don't Belong to Anyone
Don't Let a Tomboy Drive
Where's Mason?
Reject Me
Don't Stop Him
Becoming Such a Girl
A Gamma to Deal With
A Harder Target to Train With
Already Found a Weakness
Don't Want to Fight Her
You Hate Hybrids
Used To And Still Does
We Don't Get That
Couldn't Take it Anymore
Disappearing
Excidium Control
Latin for the Word...
Watch Him Burn
Would Kill Her
Fists Against the Glass
Limited Time
Only Chance We've Got
Ready to Fight
Hushabye Mountain

My Luna Will Not Fight

1.1K 44 3
Od ThatTeenageMess

Tomboy of the Pack
[Song: Hands off My Heart- MKTO ]

Chapter Sixteen

Mason's POV

I stared at the girl in my arms, unable to believe this. She's drunk.

'She said she's falling for us.' Ace spoke, shocked.

'No' I muttered, 'She's drunk.'

'People speak the truth when they're drunk, ever thought of that?' Ace hissed.

"Well." Jace started, "This will be a fun story to tell."

"Yeah, she'll never believe she said that" Lacey giggled.

"Thanks Lace." I say, while she just laughed. I take the keys from Rae's pocket before unlocking her Audi, slipping her into the passenger seat. I drove us back home, my mind whirling around of all the possibilities. She was drunk.

'But you know that most people who're drunk say the truth. You just can't admit it to yourself that she's eventually falling for you, which is something you've always been uncertain of. You don't want her to be yours because you don't want to hurt her.'

She is drunk.

'You don't want to remember her face when you told her you hated her. You don't ever want to see that again but you don't want to reject her. You don't know how to feel because you want to be there for her and to protect her. You don't want anything bad to happen to her. You promised her parents, your parents and yourself that.'

She'll reject me.

'You don't want her to reject you because you want to be with her, you need her and you feel it. But you want her to reject you because you don't want her seeing the other side of you, but that side she can tame and relax, she is the only chance you have to calm that side of you.'

She can't be mine. I'll hurt her.

'You're only afraid of what you don't know. You want to tell her, but you know she won't believe you because of the person you've made yourself become. The 'player', the 'bad boy', the things that she doesn't understand yet loves about you. The thing is you think she'll change you but she won't. She wants to help you.'

'Why don't you shut the fuck up, Ace!' I growled.

I turned into Rae's parking space before carrying her sleeping form. Her head snuggled into my chest, resting on my pectoral. I went straight to her room, laying her head on the pillow and pulling the covers over her before walking backwards and away from her.

Walking into the lounge, my father rose from the chair.

"Don't say a word about that pack." I snapped.

"Mason. I want you to become allies with them. They are a strong pack." My father growled.

"You listen to me." I hissed, "They abused their pack members, they threatened my pack, they treat other packs with so much little respect. How do you expect me to want my pack to become their allies when they have a chance of taking over."

"It either that, or your Luna will have to fight theirs." My Dad spoke, "To the death"

My heart skipped a beat. Their Luna has won every battle against every person she's come across. I do not expect Rae to lose anything, but this is one risk I cannot take. I knew my father wanted their pack as allies because his cousin was in there, but it can't be done.

"No" I say, staring straight into my father's eyes.

"What?"

"No. My Luna will not fight neither will I become their allies." I clear up.

"You want to put your pack on the line, for a war that will take because you do not want this the easy way?" My Dad glared at me, "You are not being a good Alpha."

I growled, "Do not question me. This is my pack now, not yours! I will run it how I want."

"You are choosing wrong." My father stepped closer, sizing up to me.

"I'll choose how I want. You have no say in it." Ace came through. He was pissed with y father, as was I. How dare he tell me how to run MY pack. I will not have my pack to be allies with the Red Rangers. They are too much of a threat. I will not have my mate put her life on the line for the pack, though I know she would do everything to protect them; but I will not let her.

"Would you guys stop!" We both freeze at the sound of my mother's voice. "I so fucking tired of this shit. Frank, leave Mason alone to run the pack, our time is over! I don't want you two tearing at each others throats because of this stupid thing!" My mother snapped.

We both swallowed. Having Mum angry like this worries us because she's always calm and collected. She rarely has these snaps.

"If he just listened-"

I storm out the room before I hear what my Dad has to say, anger over powering me. Quickly, my feet trace the way back to Rae's room, where her scent and presence can calm me. Opening her bedroom door, I inhale her scent, walking over to the window seat. My shoulder leans against the frame as I stared out, listening to the soft breaths of Rae who was curled up in her bedding.

Rae's POV

Stretching, I pushed the covers away from my hot body, allowing the breeze of fresh air cool my burning flesh. Last night was a blast, but I don't remember half of it. All I remember was taking the first five shots and then the rest is blank.

'You really don't remember?' Raven sighs.

'Hmm, nope' I frown at her being so upset or confused by this.

"You feeling okay?"

I almost jumped out my skin hearing his voice. Looking towards the window seat, I found Mason staring at me.

"Shit, you scared me." I sighed, bring my hand to my head, trying to sooth the headache. Stupid hangover, they must have been werewolf drinks and not normal human ones.

"Here." Mason passed me some paracetemol and a glass of water.

"So, you didn't get wasted last night like Lacey and I?" I chuckled slightly.

"No." Mason smirked before he frowned, "Out of interest, do you remember anything from last night?"

"Only taking them five shots." I grumbled, rubbing my temples.

"Oh" He looked disappointed.

"Why..." I asked worriedly, "Did I do something wrong?" I bit my lip, rotating the bracelets around my wrist. Mason growled, his eyes darkening as he watched me do this before he calmed.

"No" he spoke before rushing out the room. Strange.

---------------------------------

"So you don't remember anything from last night?" Lacey asked as we walked through the mall, looking for a food shop.

"No, not really."

"Wow" she snickered.

"Why? What did I do?"

"OH. Nothing, nothing."

"Lacey, what-"

"Hey girls!"

I spun around to see Jace and Mason coming over to us. Mason smirked and chuckled at something Jace had said, before pulling him into a headlock and scruffing up his hair. I smirked at the two of them. They were more like brothers than friends, and being something like that to Mason is hard, he's not the one to be friends easily.

"Yo" I said, fist bumping Jace.

"What, none for me?" Mason asked. Ignoring him, I rolled my eyes. Not after he stormed out without an answer this morning.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lacey asked.

"Hanging out with you guys" Jace said in a 'duh' tone.

"You weren't invited to."

"Too bad." Mason grinned, throwing an arm over my shoulder and guiding me into Starbucks.

"Rae, isn't it your birthday in three weeks?" Jace asked.

"Two actually."

"Well, now there's no school, you can chill out with us before you run off with your mate." Lacey grinned, her eyes sparkling with that evil glint.

"I'm hating the way your eyes do that when you know something I don't."

"Probably cause I do."

Shrugging, I ignored her. I know everyone's hiding something from me, like usual. I don't get it. What is so bad that they can't tell me?

I looked over to Mason, watching him frown as he stared at his phone. Peering at the screen, I saw the video Coach told us about.

"Found anything?" I asked as he tilted the screen for me to look as well.

"No" he sighed.

I continued watching Lipson's training. Michal continued to kick the ball, everyone in a diamond shape behind them. Michal passed to his left, before sprinting off ahead and getting the ball back again.

'Such an idiot.' Raven hissed.

'I know, couldn't make it anymore clearer'

"Has anyone else noticed that Michal always seems to have the ball?" I asked.

Mason watched the screen some more before his eyes widened and he nodded, "And that everyone seems to be relying on him to be there and get the ball."

"Exactly," I said, "If we have two people on Michal, his players won't be able to rely on him, which they means that their defence and attack will collapse. The only thing that should worry us is if the Goalie is amazing."

"Agreed." Mason said.

"Who's your favourite football player?" Jace asked.

"Messi all the way!" I smirked towards Mason.

"Are you kidding?" Lacey grinned, "Ronaldo is the best."

"That drama queen?" I scoffed, "He missed a penalty against Austria."

"Give him a break, at least he didn't quit from International Football!" Lacey argued.

"Hey, at least he doesn't take all the glory unlike Ronaldo from winning against France in the Euro's when he didn't do shit."

"He was hurt." Lacey pouted.

"Portugal did better without him."

"Wow." Jace muttered.

"I know, I've heard girls muttering over who has the best boyfriend, but the best football player?" Mason chuckled.

"Come on, we all know the best is Will Griggs."

Mason and I looked at each and smirked at Lacey, her eyes widened, "No"

"WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE! YOU DEFENCE IS TERRIFED."

"NO!" Lacey hollered.

"Na na na na na na na, na na na, na na na!" We laughed.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

100K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
80.2K 2.2K 17
SPIN OFF TO LUNA AND ALPHA! WILL HELP IF YOU READ LUNA BUT READING ALPHA IS NOT NECESSARY! Carlie and Conner had a strong relationship full of hate...
348K 16.2K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...