The Uni Gang

By Boo_Bear_Louis

#1 In the Uni Gang Series Tick tock goes the clock of life. As the minutes pass, so do people. They come, the... More

The Uni Gang
| | Chapter 1| |
| | Chapter 2 | |
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Challenge
Part 16
Part 17
Challenge. #2
Part 19
Question Time!?!?
Answer time!
Part 20
:(
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FANART!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
You know you love me..
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Reminder
Chapter 31
Who wants to be in this story?!?!?!?!??!
hey
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
....
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
| | Chapter Thirty Seven | |
| | Chapter 38 | |
| | Confessions of a Gay Disney Prince | |
| | Chapter 39 ||
I NEED YOUR HELP
| | Chapter 40 | |
Sequel? o.o
| | Chapter 41 | |
|| Chapter 42 ||
•Help•
Almost there
| | Chapter 43 | |
:O
| | I feel like a dick | |
| | FanBase | |

Part 18

1.9K 62 8
By Boo_Bear_Louis

5 votes and at least 4 comments!!!

Louis' POV

I looked down at the beautiful boy who was staring intently at the screen. Me and Harry had arrived back at his in record time and we were now watching Love Actually. I bit my lip as I studied Harry's face, his bruises were starting to.darken and his eyes were cold and lifeless.

I clenched my fists, how could someone do this to.Harry? I swear next time someone comes near Harry I will kill them " Are you okay Haz?" I asked whilst pulling him into my side, he looked at me and tears. formed in his eyes as he shook his head.

I leaned my face towards his and wiped away one of his tears with my thumb, he slowly inched his face towards mine and my eyes flickered down to his lips. Before I could even look back up again Harry crashed his lips onto mine, it was not a sweet and innocent kiss. It was one full of want and need.

He crawled onto my lap and began straddling me as he ran his hands up my shirt, he pulled away fRom the kiss and began on my neck " I love your tatoos Lou" he whispered against my skin. " they're so beautiful" I let out a slight moan as his hot breathe hit my neck.

" wanna take this somewhere else?" he asked, I placed my hands firmly on his shoulders and gently pushed him back "Trust me Harry I do but im not gonna take your virginity for two reasons, your not ready and I know this isnt the real you. You're just trying to take your mind off it" I said.

He slowly got off of me and walked off into another room. I guess I just fucked that up..

Harry's POV

I looked at Lou and slowly got off him, I turned around and began walking towards my room. Once I got inside my room I closed the door and sat against it, I placed my head in my hands and began to cry.

He was right of.course, I knew I wasn't ready and I just wanted something to take my mind of it. Why did I always fuck things up, I ruin everything I touch. I don't deserve to be here, I got up and walked over to the small bathroom that was in my room.

Maybe I should try something new I thought, I grabbed my razor and took out the blade.I let the tears fall as I fell back into old habits...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 13.5K 27
[Warning: As I look back at the earlier chapters of this story, I realize the misogynistic/transphobic/homophobic elements 16 y.o. me--I was 16 when...
2K 183 18
"I guess just spending time with some people fixes everything." Carrying the burdens of his past was Jason Smith. Numb. Emotionless. After all those...
1.4K 95 39
Requests Are Closed! Completed: December 19th, 2017 xxxxx 8/12/17 EDIT: Let's get this book to at least 700 views! 10/2/17 EDIT: We met our goal! Now...
20.5K 574 53
WARNING: This book contains violent graphic content that some readers may find disturbing. Do not read this book if you believe you won't be able to...