Pure

By colormePlNK

kids from Worthy all grown up... Aubree. Kaelyn. Arie. | Three sisters all going through life in different wa... More

Intro.
Aubree
Kaelyn
Arie
Author's Note: + character information
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:

Chapter 45:

32K 1.4K 621
By colormePlNK

Arie

"Mommy Asia, you're so pretty." I said.

"Are you recording me for that snap shit like Michael is always doing?" She asks noticing my phone up and towards her.

I laughed nodding as the snap ended. Michael drives her crazy snapping her when he comes over here.

"I'ma beat y'all ass." She said.

"Oh you love us. Hey Mogul." I said as he walked into the kitchen.

"What's up, what's up, what's up?" He said slapping Asia's butt before opening their fridge.

"Why you ain't sitting, ya feet don't hurt carrying that big ass stomach around?" Mogul asked me.

"My big self don't got the energy to be struggling to get on and off those tall ass stools y'all have in here." I said.

"Should have got a dining room chair." He said.

"Um hello, big, pregnant, and lazy." I said. "You can get it for me tho. Please."

He gave me a straight face, but went to get it.

"Your grandbaby says thank you PopPop." I said sitting in the chair.

"Yeah, whatever." His mean ass said.

"Mogul, you excited for your first grandkid?" I ask him.

"Sure. As long as I ain't the one taking care of it." He said making me laugh. Smartass.

"He's so damn mean." I said looking at Asia.

"Don't pay his ass no mind. He knows he is hype for his first grandchild. You should have seen him in Target the other day, we should get her this. You think she need this? I'ma get her this." Asia said trying to mock his voice.

"You a fuckin lie." Mogul said.

"Oh so you weren't trying to find her everything you could that said granddad?"

"Don't lie, Mogul. Mommy Morgan told me you can be a big softy sometimes." I said.

"My sister is a lie too." He said.

"Oh whatever." I said flagging him off.

"Mom, ya husband gets on my damn nerves. Make me wanna knock his big ass out." Miles came into the kitchen saying.

Mogul scuffed out a laugh, "You can try."

"Don't start y'all shit." Asia said to them before leaving the kitchen to go into their laundry room.

"Dad, I'm not going into work tonight so I don't know why you tried to offer me the fuck up." Miles said. He is working with the rest of the guys at Ron's many clubs on security.

"Because they needed a extra hand tonight." Mogul said.

"That's bullshit. I had plans."

"Cancel 'em." Mogul said before walking out of the kitchen.

"Sis, I'ma catch a case." Miles said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Y'all both a damn mess. Where's your girlfriend? You still with her right?" I ask knowing how he is, well how he use to be with females.

"She being a bitch right now, pissing me the fuck off." He said looking down at his phone.

"Don't call her a bitch." I said.

"I'm eating her pussy I call her what I want." He said kissing my stomach before calling out byes and leaving.

"Ew!" I shouted after him.

I smiled hearing his laugh in the distance. I love that crazy boy. He's improved over the years. He's working now. He thought he was gonna get handouts for life, but Mogul showed his ass different. And weed is the only drug he does since Michael wasn't playing about him not doing any of the other popular drugs around our city.

"You having a contraction?" Asia asks when she came back into the kitchen seeing me at the fridge holding my stomach. I nodded squeezing my eyes shut.

"How do I know when they are like the real thing tho?" I ask rubbing my stomach after the contraction passed.

"Oh you'll know." Asia said.

"That's what everybody keeps telling me. I had two false alarms already. I don't wanna keep getting sent home."

"Two? I thought it was just one when you were 30 weeks." She said.

At 30s weeks I started having contractions and was scared out of my mind thinking I was going into early labor, but they said it was Braxton hicks contractions and there was nothing to worry about. I am now 38 weeks and have been having on and off contractions since then.

"Yes that and two weeks ago we went and they sent us home. We called you." I said.

"Let me not get called when she's really on her way. You and my son gonna get it."

"Bye grandma, ain't nobody forget about you."

"Better not."

"You got Jalen with you?" I ask Kae over the phone when she called telling me to come open the door for her.

"Yes I do." She said.

I'm spending the day at Mogul and Asia's until Michael gets off of work so Kaelyn called saying she was gonna stop by.

"Hurry give him to me." I said to Kae as she was getting Jalen out his car seat.

"Girl, don't rush me." Kae said handing him to me.

"Two months and too cute." I said kissing his cheek up.

"You always smelling my baby." Kae said laughing.

"I love the smell of babies. I can't wait to smell my baby girl all the time." I said smelling Jalen again.

"I knew I heard your loud ass." Asia said coming into the living room.

"I bought your great nephew since you claim you were never gonna see him again." Kae said to her.

"Mmmm." Asia said taking him from me. "He look just like his damn daddy and brother."

Kae sucked her teeth, "That's why when I have my daughter she's gonna look just like me."

"You pregnant again?" Asia asked her.

"Hell no, I'm just saying." Kae said.

"I'ma take him downstairs to Mogul's stupid tv room to see him." Asia said.

"Okay. Tell Mogul I said, hey nigga love you." Kae laughed when Asia flagged her off.

After Kae kissed me and my stomach up we did some catching up and our usual randomness.

"You know how Miles is always at our house." I said and Kae nodded. "He heard us having sex I ain't even know he was there. So when we came downstair he looks at me with a turned up face and asks, that big ass stomach, how? I'm like being pregnant doesn't stop sex, you just gotta know them positions."

"Bitch, it didn't stop me. I was big belly out to here." She said holding her arms out. "Held on to the headboard. I would ride, stop, ride, stop. Ew, that's so embarrassing! My pregnant tired ass." Kae said bursting out laughing. "Joey probably was like what the fuck."

I laughed holding my stomach as she got on the couch showing how she did it.

"Then look sissy, I'd get tired and stop so I can catch my breath." She said stopping breathing hard trying not to laugh as she acted like she was holding a pregnant belly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mogul asks walking into the living room with Asia.

Kae fell over on to the couch dying laughing.

"Do we even wanna know?" Asia asks.

"Omg, my water is gonna break." I yelled laughing even harder.

"Fuckin weirdos." Mogul mumbled before walking out the house.

Asia shook her head at us while she held Jalen. "Your mommy and Auntie are crazy baby boy." She said going back into the other room with him.

"He'd have a heart attack if he would have knew what I was doing and talking about." Kae said still laughing wiping tears from her eyes.

"I'm completely done with you bitch." I said.

"Damn slow down." Kae said as I stuffed my face with the fully loaded nachos we were sharing that Asia made us this big ass plate of.

"Bitch, I'm pregnant. What's your fat ass excuse?" I asked her because she know she be stuffing her face too.

"Fuck you." Kae said.

"I can't believe y'all are going to New York next weekend without me." I said to Kae.

They are all going to see Morgan and Mogul's dad. Her, Joey, and the kids. Aubree, Chad, and the kids, Ron and Ma, Ayden and his girlfriend Ash, Mogul, Asia, and Miles. Nee, Q, and Quent. Everybody! It'll just be me, Michael, and my dad's side when I'd want everybody here.

"I think you'll go into labor before then tho." Kae said

"But I still can't travel with a newborn." I gasped. "What if I go into labor and none of y'all are here with me?"

"Girl, you know damn well if you don't have her by next weekend we ain't going nowhere. Mommy said we'll move the trip to the next weekend."

"I need y'all there with me."

"Girl, you know we're gonna be there. We got you forever."

"I miss my Corey." Kae said texting on her phone.

"Where he at?"

"He went to a water park with Cortez and them. He's having fun tho." She said showing me the picture Janessa sent her.

"Him and Cortez happy asses." I said.

"Right." Kae said.

"Ew you stinky Jay man, but them kisses are the sweetest." Kae said while holding Jalen up to her face kissing him.

"I can't wait to have my baby." I said smiling watching them.

"Everytime I lay my head on ya stomach she kicks me right in my face, badass." Michael said. "She gonna be a little badass."

Me and Michael ate dinner at his parents house then we came home to ours.

I laughed, "Leave my baby alone."

"Little badass. No I'm just joking baby girl you can kick daddy all you want." I shook my head at him.

"Michael get out of here with that. You know that smell makes me stomach turn." I said as he now sat on the end of the bed lighting his blunt.

"You and ya weak ass pregnant nose gets on my damn nerves." He said getting up to leave the room.

"Arie, ya folks at the door." Michael called from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes since I really didn't feel like getting up, but I did. I walked downstairs to my two favorite coworkers, my friends Keith and April.

Keith was holding a box of donuts. He knows that's been one of my top cravings lately. "Since we missed your babyshower-"

"Which I'm still mad about." I cut him off.

"Our I'm sorry and peace offering." April said holding out two baby bags.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks fake asses. I guess I still love y'all."

"I'll take these." Michael said taking the donut box out my hand then going upstairs.

"Don't eat them all!" I called after him.

"Really?" Michael asks looking over at me.

"What?" I ask looking at the computer screen.

"You just love ordering shit with my card." He said.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"You know damn well I get texts whenever my card is used." He said.

"It's lingerie." He just stared at me before shaking his head. "Hey, I gotta make sure I'm back poppin after I drop."

"Oh you gonna be poppin alright, poppin that pussy." He said.

I slapped his chest as he laughed. "Six weeks I got you."

"Three top." Michael said.

"Ew, no." I said.

"My boy said his girl was pregnant again by her, what is it six week appointment? That's gonna be you."

"Ew, never." I said.

"So we ain't trying for another one right after?" He asked and I shrugged.

"We having twins next."

"You just ain't giving up on this twins idea." I said laughing.

"Nope."

"Whatever you say zaddy." I said licking on his neck pulling on the front of his sweat pants.

"Yo, stop playing with me. Fuck around and have ya ass go into labor." He said smirking.

"I'm down." I said and he just laughed like I was joking. "Seriously she gotta come on out bae."

"Yesterday you had a contraction and told me to stop right before my nut. You ain't about to have me with no blue balls."

"Gotta beat ya meat." I joked laughing.

"Nah, my lady just gonna suck it." He said.

"You just don't care what comes out of your mouth."

"Because it's the truth, is it not?" He asked.

I turned away ignoring him as he chuckled.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked as I shook him awake.

"I'm having really bad contractions." I said damn near crying. I looked at the clock seeing it was 1:30 in the morning.

"Come on we are going to the hospital." He said getting up.

"I don't want them sending me home again." I said not moving.

"We are going, Arie."

"Hand me my phone." I groaned sitting up on to the bed.

"For what? What are you doing?" He asked as he handed me the phone and I slowly walked to the bathroom.

"I have to pee and I wanna call Ma so she can meet us there."

"You are gonna call her while you are on the toilet?" He asked.

"Duh." I said. "And you call your mom too."

I thought I was about to use the bathroom like normal, but nope soon as I sat on the toilet a huge gush of liquid came out of me and I knew my water broke.

I put the phone on speaker calling Ma.

"What's wrong? It's time?" She asked when she answered the phone.

"Yeah, my water just broke we are about to-" I paused and gasped.

I suddenly felt a bunch of pressure I reached between my legs and I felt my baby's head.

"Michael!" I yelled.

"What? What? What?" He asked running into the bathroom

"She's coming now!" I yelled getting on the floor.

"What? What? No she can't." Michael said.

"Michael!" Ma called from the phone that was now on the floor.

He picked it up as she was talking, "I'm on my way. Call 911, they'll put you through to somebody that can guide you until they get there."

"What? What?" Michael stuttered again.

"If you say what one more time I will kick you in the fuckin face." I snapped at Michael.

"I can't deliver a baby!"

"Call 911, go unlock y'all front door then get towels, and listen to instructions." Ma said again and this time Michael nodded and did just that.

Things started to move fast then. Michael took instructions from the woman on the phone as I pushed everytime I had a contraction.

Luckily the ambulance weren't far away because they got here as soon as our baby girl was all the way out.

The man helped Michael cut the umbilical cord while the woman came and assisted the rest of my delivery.

I smiled watching Michael smile looking down at our baby girl as she cried in his arms, but right when the man took her to assess her fully Michael passed out.

"Y'all could have waited until the morning." I said to Aubree and Kae. It's the middle of the night and they showed up to the hospital anyway, I should have known.

"I was already up with Jalen when I got the call." Kae said.

"I can't believe you had your baby in your bathroom and you delivered her." Kae said grabbing Michael's shoulder and he smiled.

"I know." I said since it all still seemed so unreal.

"I'm surprised you didn't pass out Michael." Aubree said.

"Oh he did." I said before he could say anything.

"Don't tell my business." Michael said making us laugh.

"The grandparents were down here already?" Kae asked.

"Yeah, they stayed for awhile, but they're coming back in the morning. Mogul was hogging her. Him and Michael were damn near arguing over her."

"The big mean softy got his first grandbaby." She said.

"So what name did y'all finally choose?" Aubree asked.

"Emoni." Michael answered. "Emoni Rose Yung."

"Pretty." Aubree said and Kae agreed.

"Now we just gotta get married and have them twins." Michael said.

Kae laughed shaking her head, "He ain't giving up."

"At all." I said.

.....

the three epilogues up next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.7K 188
Read and find out 🫣.
47.7K 753 85
Four Months Away from my children. I am different, I am changed. I am a Mama tribrid with not little ones and it hurts. But my story continues
11.6K 855 41
Enjoy 🥰💛