Chapter 31:

Londyn ^

*********

Aubree

"What's wrong now Aubree?" Chad asked sounding annoyed.

"It's nasty." I said about the food he got for me.

"You're sitting there about to cry over some fuckin food?" He asked in disbelief.

"I was really looking forward to this." I said taking a bite of the nasty chicken tender.

"I swear if we didn't use condoms I'd think you were pregnant." He mumbled.

I stuck my middle finger up at him.

...

"Are you done being crazy?" Chad asked leaning onto me kissing my neck over and over.

"Do you hate me?" I ask him.

"Aubree, shut the fuck up and get up." He said slapping my butt. "We gotta go pick up baby girl and get her ready for her party."

"My baby is one." I said still not even believing it.

Londyn spent the night over her Grandma Debbie's house.

Chad dropped me off over here since her party is in a couple hours and I need to get her ready. He was gonna stay, but he had to check in with his uncle at work and pick up his last gift for Londyn.

Everybody told me don't worry about running around worrying about everything since they have it, just show up with Londyn. I appreciate it, but I'm still anxious. I keep texting my mom for updates, but she won't give me details just a simple, everything's fine Bre.

When Londyn seen me she smiled big moving to get off the couch.

I smiled big right back crouching down when she wobbled her way to me.

I hugged and kissed her up, "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Londyn." I sang. "Happy birthday to you."

"Ya grandma got you eating a cupcake this early." I said since she had icing on her face.

"Tell your mommy it was your first birthday cupcake of the day." Ms. Debbie said. "She loved it too."

"I see." I said.

"You gave her a bath already?" I ask Ms. Debbie.

"Yup, just before you got here so all you gotta do is get her dressed."

"Aw, okay. That's why I love y'all. Maybe not Skye tho." I said being smart as she came downstairs. "Ms. Debbie, she put her middle finger up at me."

"Mom, she's lying." Skye said.

"Skye, why won't you just admit you hate me so much that you actually love me already?" I ask her.

She just rolls her eyes, "What's my niece wearing?" She asks.

"I'ma show y'all." I said putting Londyn on the couch next to me so I could get her clothes out.

While I was taking a car selfie after me, Londyn, Skye, and Ms. Debbie got into the car my phone rung.