Chapter 9:

Arie

"Mommy's baby." Aubree said getting into the car talking to Londyn.

Me and Kae came to pick her up from school and we brung Londyn with us so she wouldn't have to wait any longer to see her mommy.

"Dang just went and got y'all nails done without me tho I see." Aubree said.

"I know we realized you probably would have wanted to go after we already went. We ain't shit, but we love you." I said.

"Don't hate us Bre." Kae said.

"Mhmm." Aubree said. "Where we going?"

"Yeah, where we going?" I ask noticing she drove past our turn to head home.

"Home." She said.

"You just missed the turn." I said.

She looked at me out the side of her eyes, "I love you."

"You are so full of shit." I said already knowing where she was going.

"I just wanted to go see my favorite cousin. You coming with us Bre?"

"Yeah." She answers.

"I don't wanna see his ass." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Oh shut up girl, lying and shit." Kae said.

"Aight, bet I don't get out of the car."

"You got that ass up out that car tho." Kae said as we walked into Michael's house.

I stuck my middle finger up at her.

"Ohh so that's why you wanted to come over here, since Joey's here. Bitch" I said to Kae walking into the kitchen where Michael and Joey were.

Regardless of what happened years ago between Joey and Michael they still do and will forever consider themselves brothers. Yeah they had stopped communicating after Joey and Kae got together and even fought when they broke up, but with the help of me, I got their asses back on track.

"Bitch I didn't know he was here" Kae said.

"You the fuck right." I mumbled.

"If y'all both don't shut up." Aubree said grabbing a piece of pizza from Michael's box he had in front of him.

"Aye!" He said.

"It's for Londyn." She called over her shoulder as she took a bite.

"You know damn well she too young to eat pizza." Michael said back.

"Oh so you can't speak?" Michael asks me.

I wave and he just shook his head.

"Quiet in person, but loud over text message. Begging for me to eat ya pussy tho." Michael's smartass said.

I laughed, "You lying like shit."

He came over wrapping his arms around my neck from behind, "Give me a kiss." He said kissing on my neck.

"No, move Michael." I laughed pushing him away when he tried to be slick and suck on my spot.

"I'ma get my kiss." He said going back to his food.

"Look at greedy ass." I said with a laugh watching Kae wash her hands then grab a plate going over to Joey and his hot wings.

"Please." She said pushing her plate towards him.

"Nah." He said moving his food. "Come in here don't even speak, but want some of my damn food."

"I thought you don't even eat that type of food." I said to Joey.