Evan Peters Imagines, Smut...

By EvelienVK

Inquires Smut, Imagines and preferences of Evan Peters and his characters in the AHS seasons. Requests are op... More

Kit Walker; Falling For You
Jimmy Darling; Next Time I'll Handle You (Smut)
Dating Tate would include...
Tate Langdon; First Time (Smut)
Tate Langdon; The Shy Boy
Tate Langdon; You Just Need To Remember
Dating Kit Would Include (In the Asylum)
DATE Tate Langdon (Pre-Death) Part 1
DATE Tate Langdon (Pre-Death) Part 2
PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!
Tate Langdon (PRE-DEATH); Prom
Evan Peters: Lazy Sunday (SMUT)
Jimmy Darling; It's me or her
Kyle Spencer; Say My Name
Jimmy Darling; It's me or her part 2
REQUESTS PLEASE
Mr.March: Welcome at Hotel Cortez (SMUT)
Tate Langdon; I Will Try To Fix You
James March: Control
James March; Are You Insane Like Me?
READ
Kyle Spencer; Hide And Seek
Kit Walker; Quality Time (SMUT)
I GOT MORE SMUT!
Kit Walker; I'll Give You What You Like (KINKY SMUT)
I NEED REQUESTS!!!!!!
6.5 K!!!!
Evan Peters; The Interview
Tate Langdon; Runaways
CRYING
Kyle Spencer; Death and Ressurection (SMUT)
Tate Langdon; Is There Another One?
Kyle Spencer; You Deserve So Much More
Evan Peters; Bad Boy Bully
Tate Langdon; Love At First Sight?
Kit Walker; The Great Escape (SMUT)
10K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!
Tomorrow I'm out of reach
Tate Langdon; Mommy Issues (PRE-DEATH)
Kit Walker; All Loves Come In Secrecy (KINKY SMUT)
Evan Peters; Nice to meet you
Evan Peters; I Don't Need Your Pity
Evan Peters; We're Lying To Ourselves
Evan Peters; I Don't Need Your Pity (Part 2)
Evan Peters; The Accident
REQUESTS
QUICKSILVER?
Kit Walker; Love Has No Race
Quicksilver?
?6
Peter Maximoff; Follow You
Kit Walker; The Car That Couldn't Be Fixed
Please Read This
Kyle Spencer; You're Not The One
Tate Langdon (PRE-DEATH): I'm Not Gonna Let Anyone Come Between Us
I NEED YOUR OPINION!
CONTEST ON SEPTEMBER 14
INSTAGRAM
THERE IS A TRAITOR AMONG US!!!!
JUST TO BE CLEAR
READ IMPORTANT!!
NEW UPDATES
Jimmy Darling; I found you.
Tate Langdon; Off To The Races (SMUT)
ONE MORE DAY
THE REAL REASON FOR THE DELAY
For everyone who'd like to know
45K!!!!!!!!
Q & A?
Q & A
I AM CRYING
SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY
Tate Langdon; There's only one girl for you, and that's me. ( SMUT)
Halloween Outfits?
IMPORTANT
Q & A
GREAT NEWS
100K!!!
Follow me!
Update please read
Evan Peters; Let It Go
Tate Langdon PRE-DEATH; The Ride (SMUT)
TONS OF NEW IMAGINES IN PROCESS BUT FIRST THIS:
LOTS OF SMUT ON THE WAY
NEWS
KAI ANDERSON
This is the end?? READ
CONTINUE OR NAH?
HELP ME
OMG GUYS
Tate Langdon (PRE-DEATH) : High (SMUT)
SHOULD I QUIT?
I'M BACK BABIES!
Evan Peters - Passengers (fluff)
PLEASE READ-- VERY IMPORTANT
Tate Langdon - All For Us (SAD)

Evan Peters; Jealousy (KINKY SMUT)

21.2K 243 299
By EvelienVK

Requested by

@samtrue0321

(This song is kind of old but it fits this imagine in my opinion)

It was lonely these ladt two weeks, the new season of American Horror Story was getting filmed, so Evan had to stay until very late, and he had to leave very early in the morning.

You also were an actress, but you had no projects to work on at the time.

It was another day of boredom, and it was a beautiful day so you didn't wanted to stay inside.

You decided to call your old friend Tommy,  he was also an actor, the two of you became friends while doing a movie together.

You asked him to hang out today, and he immediatly invited you over to swim.

So, you packed in your bathing suit, a towel and suncream and headed out.

It was pleasant to see Tommy again, it's almost been a year.

After you've  taken a swim you decided to make a selfie with Tommy and post it on instagram.

Then went of swimming again, until Tommy came out with some Gin-Tonic's.

You sat down by the huge pool and sipped from the pink straw, when your phone vibrated. 

Evan had posted a new instagram picture. It was one with Taissa Farmiga, she was kissing his cheek!

You envied Taissa, she was always that little bit more than you were

She was a little bit more beautiful, she was a little bit taller, a little bit more talented, a little bit thinner, a little bit cuter,...

Not even a second later you got a text message from Evan: "Hey babe, won't make it home tonight, we have to do some nightshooting so I'll be staying in the nearest hotel with the rest. Kisses. <3"

You send back a short text: "Okay, be safe. LY Kisses <3"

After you finished your second Gin-Tonic and had a sandwich, a few other pitures of Evan and Taissa were posted online, but not by him.

By a castmember; Sarah Paulson. 

On the picture Evan and Taissa were all cuddly and snuggling with eachother.

You were fuming. He wanted to play games? Fine, you could play this game as well.

You and Tommy got redressed and decided to watch a movie.

'There's a party tonight, let's go.' He said.

'I'm not really dressed for a party.' You muttered, but secretely you did wanted to go to forget about Evan and Taissa.

'I have some dresses left here from some former girlfriends.' Tommy winked. 'I think Chanel would suit you perfectly.'

God, he was a flirt.

But afterwards, he was right. The Chanel dress did suit you perfectly. You applied some make up and brushed your hair, thank God you always carried make up and a hairbrush in your purse.

Tommy picked one of his most expensive cars to drive you to the party, he always enjoyed impressing you.

You were wondering who you needed to impress, wearing black Louboutins and a Chanel dress, along with a small Louis Vuitton purse.

It didn't take long to get to the party, you just got your first drink when you noticed them.

Evan and Taissa, laughing together, her hand on his shoulder which was shaking with laughter.

It must've felt as if your gaze was burning holes into him, because he noticed you soon enough. 

His expression was a mixture of confusion, happiness and doubt.

You walked up to them. 'Hey.' You said sharply. 'Thought you needed to do nightshoots.'

'We did.' Evan said, kissing your cheek. 'We got done earlier and Taissa insisted to come to this party. You weren't home anyway so I thought to give it an hour.'

'It's true.' Sarah Paulson said as she came around the corner with a few drinks in her hands.

You believed her, you didn't know why, but you met her a while ago and she was always honest.

Evan swung an arm around you. 'Stay with us.' 

You kissed his lips but put his arm back to his side, determined to win this game. 'No, thanks, I am attending this party with someone else.'

And with that, you walked back to the corner where Tommy stood waiting for you, swaying your hips.

Evan was left perplex and fuming.

But it didn't take long before great music kicked in and everyone started dancing, Evan of course dancing with Taissa, a little too close for your liking.

So you decided to follow the next step into the game and started dancing -which was actually grinding- with Tommy.

And when Evan saw that, and watched you for a while, he stumped towards you, pulling you towards him by your arm. 'What are you doing, Samantha?!'

'I'm dancing with my friend.' You hissed. 'Evan this is Tommy, an ex-coworker of mine. Tommy, this is my boyfriend Evan.'

Tommy smiled politely but all Evan did was send him a glare, then pulling you outside towards his Range Rover.

He was being an asshole by pulling you away and causing a scene like this, but he was just gentleman enough to lift you up to be able to get into the car.

He knew you could never get into such a high truck without help.

He wasn't angry, or even pissed.

He was jealous, and boy, you knew what happened when Evan got jealous of another man.

You put on your seatbelt as he started the car, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on your thigh. 

'Evan, I...' You started.

'Save your apologies, babygirl.' He spoke calmly, but there was an undertone. 'And take off your panties.' 

You opened your mouth to say something, but then closed it again and did as was told, feeling yourself getting aroused already by the ideas of what he might do to you when you got home.

You muffled your panties into your purse, and Evan's hand slid up underneath your dress, finding your heat and playing with your nub.

You tried to act as if it wasn't having any effect on you, but the whimpers you made everytime he withdrew his hand betrayed you.

Everytime you were so close to finishing, he pulled back his hand, making you twitch around nothing.

Desperzte for his touch you started massaging his member through his jeans, but he held your hand in his, then kissed it. 'Patience will be rewarded, dear.' He mumbled.

It only took a mere twenty minutes to get home from the party, but it felt like hours to you.

You basically ran inside, fumbling with your keys while unlocking the door, which caused Evan to laugh.

As soon as the door was open, he pushed you inside while smashing his lips onto yours.

 All the way to the bedroom you weren't breaking the kiss, clothes flying everywhere until the two of you were completely naked by the time you got onto the bed.

You attempted to sink on your knees and give him head, but Evan pushed you back onto the bed, clicking his tongue in dissaproval. 'You know how this works, Samantha. When another man gets to see my beautiful girl in her bathing suit,' He twirled your hair around his fist as if it was a ponytail and gently pulled it back. 'Or in the most fanciest dresses, I get upset. And what happens when I get upset?' 

'I don't get to touch you.' You sighed.

'Good girl.' He smirked as he kissed you, then turned you on your belly, facing the bedroom wall as he came up from behind you and pushed inside you without a warning.

You knew you weren't going to last long because of the foreplay from before.

Your moaning increased along with his thrusts and you were on the brink of cumming, but tried your best to hold it back since you knew in situations like this you weren't allowed to cum before Evan did.

It was so hard to keep it all back but then Evan, still pounding relentlessly into you, said: 'Let go, baby, I got you.'

And with those words, you released a colossal moan as your body shook from the intensity of your orgasm.

Evan twitched inside you and with a groan he released himself as well.

He plopped down onto the bed next to you, pulling the covers over your clammy body and kissing your temple. 'Nobody gets to have you but me.'

You turned around to face him. 'Oh, Evan, you know I'm yours only.'

He smiled. 'Good, now get some sleep.' He said and kissed you before your eyes closed.

You had to play this game a lot more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
237K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...