love or lust | jg & cd

Av gracefuldallas

in which a girl finally meets her brother's friends and falls for two of them; attracted to one emotionally... Mer

Intro
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19

PLEASE READ

1.4K 12 9
Av gracefuldallas

okay everyone, so I'm not really liking the ugly turn my story has taken.

I don't want Jack to be such a pessimist and in the beginning I was hoping for more of a love triangle, so there's going to be some MAJOR construction of this story going on. I plea that you don't get too frustrated with me, but I just don't want my characters to be the way they've turned out. As the chapters are re-published, I beg that you go back and read them for your sake so that the story makes sense STARTING WITH CH. 18 and I can continue writing happily, without being stuck in such a rut THANKS FOR READING!!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

Stay Av kait(:

Fanfiction

2.5K 23 28
Ali's just a 16 year old girl with ALOT of problems in her life. She's got parents who don't care about her at all,a 17 year old brother who bullies...
69K 1.1K 30
When Nashs twin sister, who he's never met before comes to live with them, will things go terrible wrong? Or will one of his friends fall in love wit...
16.1K 417 21
❝ I know you're bad news, but loving you is inevitable. ❞ side note: I started writing this when I was 13, so I apologize if it is extremely dramatic...
405K 6.9K 67
Dallas is now 18 years old. Her bond with Hayes has grown. When tragedy strikes the Grier family, bonds are forced to grow. Little by little Dallas w...