Forever My Best Friend - (One...

slowlovers tarafından

Abigail Johnson is a 19 year old girl who was best friends with one of the members of the biggest by band on... Daha Fazla

Forever My Best Friend - (One Direction)
Uh-Oh Its.....
Still Friends ? Or.....
Morning Surprise
Meeting New Friends
Should I Confess?
Did That Really Happen?
Mysterious Saviour
Going Back In Time
Choices
Are We ? O?....
The Day !
First Date
A Day Out in London
A Song sung Well
Not So Perfect Date
Zayn's New Start
Exciting Times
Not an Update

SleeeepOver Timmmeee

95 2 1
slowlovers tarafından

A/N

hellooooo againnnnn!! ok you see my keyboard at the moment does this thing called lagging like i'll be typing and then it wont be typing and yeah I'm explaining something most of you already know!

so anyways! im updaaatinngg! sorry for the wait....again

1) exams start Monday so this will be the last update for about 2 weeks but i shall try to update during my very long study breaks ;)

2) i love you all! thank you for readinggg!

3) story of my life video is just amazing! i love it sooo much!

4) vevo need a kick in their ass

5) i will try and make this chapter longer then usual

6) in this chapter there's a special little moment and it was inspired by an imagine that one of my best friends wrote for me and well i loved it so much i am going to put the scenario of it in this chapter but it is not exactly what happened in the imagine anyways you get the point! so i dedicate this chapter to my awesome friend!! you should also read her fanfic Doubled Booked! its amazingg!

anywaysss enjoyy this chapterrr!!!!

Zeeeee!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10:SleeeepOver Timmmeee

This place was HUGE! and it was just and apartment! i never knew you could get apartments this huge.

Niall opened my door and i hopped out. We walked on the path and to the door. Niall took out his keys and opened the door, When i stepped in it 3 heads turned and looked at us. i looked around and damn this place was even more amazing inside then outside. WOW !

i heard someone clear their throat. Liam stpped forward

"ermm hi I'm Liam" he said politely with a smile.

"guys this is my best friend in the entire world Abigail" Niall yelled happily. i laughed "geez Niall use your inner voice will ya" i said.

"Hii,Im Harry ! Nice to meet you finally! " Harry said and winked at me. i felt myself blush.

"i'm zayn and well after many months of Niall speaking about you its good to meet you" Zayn said. He seems very quiet.

"hi guys...nice to meet you too" i said. Niall turned to me "let the sleep over beginnn" he yelled and ran upstairs  leaving me alone with 3 guys i barely knew.

wait... who is missing ?

"louis will be downstairs in a minute he's in the shower" Liam said reading my mind. i nodded.

"so Abi,you have a boyfriend?" Harry asked as we sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"err no! Had one a few months back! Bitch cheated on me" i said bluntly.

Right,..there was Tyler i thought i loved but then i caught him cheating on me with Sarah! Bitch!

"im so sorry" Liam said.

"naah its fine! never actually loved him ! always thought i had but when we broke up i didn't hurt as much as i though i would." i said simply whilst playing with the pillow that was on the sofa.

Just then Niall walked in with a very hyper looking Louis behind him.

"IT'S ABIGAIL!" Louis screamed running to me as soon as he saw me.

"hello to you too" i said when he released me from the biggest hug i have EVER received.

"Louis hat i tell you!" Niall warned Louis.

"sorry anyways Abigail its so nice to finally meet you!" Louis said hugging me once more,this time less painful.

"What do you guys want to do? It 3PM and we're bored" Zayn said looking at his watch

"watch a movie?" Harry suggested.

"Yeah seems fine...Which movie would you like Abi?" Liam asked me.

"ermm Batman ? I watched the latest one a few weeks back and i lvoed it!" I said

"YESS!" Liam said high fiving me.

Harry looked for the movie as Louis got some blankets and pillows,Liam got seating arrangements sorted and Niall and I went to the kitchen to get popcorn. I followed Niall into the kitchen and went straight to the microwave as Niall got the popcorn. I put the popcorn in and heated it up. Niall got some bowls which he handed to me.

"So,i kind of over heard what happened with your boyfriend when you were telling Harry?" Niall said.

i just nodded. "i really am sorry! if i were him i would never be so stupid to let a girl as wonderful as you go!" Niall said. i noticed we were really close and i was getting really nervous. I just stared into his eyes which  loved. " i really missed you Niall" i said softly. Niall just stared into my eyes.

"Oh sorry shit!" we were interuppted by Zayn who stood in the door way,slowly backing out.

as soon as he was out he screamed "NIALL AND ABI WERE STARING AT EACH OTHER AND WERE ABOUT TO KISS" we both laughed as we ran out trying to stop him. but that feeling inside bugged me...was Niall about to kiss me? did it look like that? (A/N btw this isn't the incident that i spoke of in my first a/n that still has to come)

as soon as we got to the living room we were encountered with a lot of questions.

"did you guys really want to kiss?" Louis asked

"what happened?" harry asked

"GUYS! leave them alone! let them explain! not that we have a problem with it" Liam said turning to us.

"we were just talking relax! we're best friends! cant best friends talk?" I said.

"ok then....." zayn said innocently.

"i'll get you for this Malik" Niall said.

Harry put in the movie and we sat down. Harry and Louis sat across the floor,Zayn sat across the couch and Liam sat in the single seat which left the lovers couch for me and Niall. okaay...they did this on purpose ! i know it! I didn't mind and neither did Niall we always sat together.

We sat down and we began watching the movie. By the end of the movie Niall's head was on my lap and i was messing with his hair. we always did this and i loved it.

Liam turned the lights on again and we all got up and stretched. and that's when it started.

" HUNGERRRRRRRRRRR! IM HUNGRYYYYYY!" yes! Niall was hungry! i knew too well that if he doesn't get food now he will not stop nagging!

"Ok Niall,what do you want ?" I sighed walking towards the kitchen.

All the other boys walked up into their rooms saying they'll be back for when the food is ready! Lazy asses.

"YES! THANKK YOU!! Brownies will be nice please" Niall said in a very cute voice which i couldn't help but smile at.

we both walked into the kitchen. I some how knew where everything is,Niall just sat on the counter top watching me. I began mixing and the batter and it was getting really hard to mix and my arm was getting really tired. Did i mention i was slightly lazy ?

The next thing i knew Niall was standing behind me grabbing the spoon and mixing it. " might as well help you!" Niall said. I turned around to get the baking tray,what i didnt realise was that Niall was literally a few inches away and he was REALLY close. i looked up at him and he just  looked down at me and he began leaning his head down towards mine. My heart begin beating faster and faster as he got closer. When he was almost touching my forehead he brought his hand to my face.

"you have a bit of chocolate on your cheek" he said and he kissed my cheek where the chocolate was. i just looked down and blushed. he gave me way to pass through so i just walked and walked and walked. When i realized i looked up and i was in front of a door so i simply knocked on it. Zayn's head came out and he smiled.

"ermm Zayn i dont know why i came up here but i need someone to talk to and well here i am please!" I asked

He nodded and moved out the way so i can come into his room. His room was fairly neat yet untidy. It was red and black and it was huge. it smelled really good too! Vanilla!

"so whats up? I thought you were making food for Niall and hopefully for us too?" Zayn said sitting on his bed next to me.

" yes i was and well...." I began and explained to him what happened. "..... and well i don't know but i always have liked Niall and well more than just a friend and he just kissed me even if it was just me cheek and i don't know what to do and i just left him down there. I want to go hug him and tell him how much i love him and........"

i was cut off by Zayn " ABIGAIL! Shhhh! Breathe! Relax! Now i want you to go down there like nothing happened and just say that you needed the bathroom okay? Niall would be hurt that you just left him there and if he did do that and from the way Niall speaks about you it seems he feels the same. Now go down there and make food and be yourself with Niall. okay?"

That made me feel better ! Zayn has always seemed like the one to make you feel better.

"thanks Zayn! " I said and hugged him.

i walked out his room and down stairs. Breathe!

____________________________________________________________________________

Sooo......

i hope you enjoyed that?

i surely enjoyed writing that!!

what do you think of the moment Abi and Niall shared!

and what about Abi telling Zayn how she felt about Niall?

does Niall like Abi?

does Harry like Abi?

More exciting moments to happen in the next chapter!!!!

Love you guys!

Thanks for reading!

Comment and Vote!

Zeeeee!!

xx :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1K 65 25
Being part of the international boy band One Direction may have it perks. Niall finally finds his princess Katie a 19 year old no name at a signing...
56.4K 596 36
Best of friends... Is that all they're going to be or will they finally be able to hear the screams of their hearts? What would you do if you found o...
37.7K 675 24
Katie Gahan is bestfriends with Niall Horan......What he doesnt know is that he is her first crush.....18 year old Katie goes on tour with the boys...
17.2K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...