KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

Hiiimeeee tarafından

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... Daha Fazla

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

He Wants You Back pt.2

13.1K 277 106
Hiiimeeee tarafından

Its still the same scene I'll just change some of it.~

Kuroko

A few weeks have passed you and Kuroko already broke up after that incident, now your trying your best to move on from him.

Unfortunately for you, it was hard since he's your classmate, so it will be hard for you to move on.

You just slumped down on your chair as you rest your head on the table while seeing Kuroko happy with another girl.

It just felt like yesterday that it was the two of you there but now, its different.

"Why so down?" - your guy best friend said with his frowning face. You just glared at him, while he just chuckled, brushing your hair sitting next to you.

"So how's my best bud?" - he said you rolled your eyes at him.

"Go to hell." - you said since he knew what happened to you and Kuroko, he burst out laughing, making everyone look at you.

"You never change even after your heart broke." - he said. You're always like that to him. "I missed hanging out with you ever since you got a boyfriend, you forgot about me. I'm so hurt." - he said while holding on his chest.

"Oh please." - you said rolling your eyes. There was no teacher so its a free time.

"Wanna go at the arcade?" - he said with his brows going up and down.

"What? You're gonna make me cut class again?" - you said. Before you met Kuroko, you're hanging out with your best friend and most of the time you were always cutting classes with him just to go on an arcade or internet cafe.(let's say you're like that)

"-laughs- You know me well." - he said and then both of you stood up and walked out of the classroom.

"Oh no. Here they go again." - your class president said as she sighs. She both know you well since she's the one who saves your ass everytime you both get caught.(lol)

Without noticing, Kuroko unconsciously followed you. This always happen to him everytime your with (Best friend's name). He didn't know why.

"Tetsu-kun where are you going?" - Momoi said and followed Kuroko behind.

-

You arrived at the Arcade and bought tokens.

"So where are we gonna start?" - he asked.

"Glad you asked!" - you said smirking and went for the Dance Dance Rev. Both of you dance well, since this is the only game where you always tied with him because you always win over him.

You almost played everything inside the arcade and he even got you a plushie. You were having a great time with your best friend when you spotted Kuroko with the pink haired girl. (Not wanting to say her name eh?)

"Let's go over there." - your best friend said as he grabbed you. You were taken by surprise, and you saw in your best friend that he's angry. You remembered how he almost punched Kuroko but you stopped him.

As you walk away from them someone suddenly grabbed you which caught you off guard.

"Kuroko?" - you said a bit stuttering then you look down to his hand holding on to yours.

"Tetsu-kun? What are you doing?" - Momoi asked confused seeing the situation.

"Ler. Her. Go." - your best friend said harshly glaring at Kuroko.

He didn't let you go, instead he took you away from him.

"Where are you taking me?" - you asked as you let him drag you.

He stopped, which caused you to bumped into him. "Ouch." - you said.

"I'm sorry (First name)-san. I was wrong to cheat on you. Please forgive me." - he said as he looked deep into your eyes longing.

"W-what?" - you said getting confused.

"I realized I still love you everytime I see you so down, knowing it was my fault. I can't help but also get hurt. Also, whenever I see (best friend's name) approaches you and make you smile. It just pains me, knowing I'm not the one who do that. I'm really sorry." - he said looking down as you saw teardrops, which made you cry. "I'll also talk with Momoi-san since I know she'll get hurt too but, I can't let you get hurt more." - he added.

You didn't know what to say, you still love him even after he did that to you, but he cheated.

He raised his head, "Will you be mine, again?" - he said you saw in his eyes how he's deeply hurt and how he really want to be with you again.

"I'd love to go back to the way it was before, but I don't think I can. I'm sorry, Kuroko." - you said

"(FIRST NAME)!" - before Kuroko can even reply, you're friend found you and called out your name, he approached you and grabbed your hand, "Let's go." - he said and you both walked away from him.

"Tetsu-kun?" - Momoi said as he saw Tetsu looking down crying.

"I made the biggest mistake of my life, Momoi-san. What should I do? She will never go back to me ever again." - he said as he walked away too.

Kise

Few weeks have passed after that incident. Now your walking inside the campus all depressed.

Someone suddenly put their hand over your shoulder. "Whaa--" - you were cut off. "What's up, (First name)" - he said and you looked up and saw Nakamura-senpai. You sighed since you know that almost everyone knew your break up with Kise.

"Cheer up!" - he said as he gave you a thumbs up.

"Easier said than done." - you said sighing.

"Whaddya say I'll treat you up for some ice cream?" - he said.

"Okay." - you answered plainly. Without you knowing Kise saw you and Nakamura together.

"Uhm, then can you wait for me after practice.." - he said a bit nervous. Since Kise is his teammate.

"Yeah sure. Its fine. Don't worry." - you said assuring him even though you don't know if you'll be okay.

-

Your done with you club and now you decided to go at the gym. Every footsteps feels heavy for you since you'll see Kise again.

You entered inside and saw everyone practicing very hard, of course you can't help but look at him too.

"Oh? (First name)-chan! Are you here to see Kise?" - Moriyama senpai called out which made the atmosphere really awkard.

"Idiot!" - Kasamatsu senpai said and hit Moriyama senpai on the head.

You didn't answer him and continued walking over to Nakamura, then handed him a towel and water.

You could here everyone whispering especially his fangirls, and most are full of hates, but you chose to ignore them.

"Sorry bout that." - he said sweatdropping.

"This always happen, so I'm used to it." - you said.

After the practice you both went to a convinience store to get some ice cream and decided to stay there for a while.

You just talked with him almost everything and there came a point where you talked about Kise but you changed the topic quickly.

He just smiled which you find it odd.

"Wait for me here okay?" - he said a bit suspicious you just nodded and continued eating your ice cream.

"(First name)cchi..." - after a while someone suddenly called out and you knew who it was.

You turn over at him and saw Kise. 'I knew he was planning something.' You thought since Nakamura didn't came back.

Kise walked over to you and sat beside you, already crying.

"Wahh!! (First name)cchi!!" - he suddenly called out, which caught you by surprise.

"What?" - you said.

"I'm really really sorry! Wahh!! I was wrong. I shouldn't have cheat on you! I thought I like (Model's name)cchi. But it turns out I like you even more, no I love you! Please forgive me! Wahhhhhh ㅠㅠ" - he said crying some people inside was looking at you.

"What's going on Kise?" - you said still confused at him as tears starts to fall.

"I want you back, (First name)cchi! I promise I won't hurt you anymore! I will never ever cheat on you!" - he said while his tears falls on his cheeks. "I'm really sorry for hurting you, and making you cry. Its all my fault. I'm an idiot for hurting you. You didn't deserve it. So, I'll make you happy again, please just give me one more chance.(insert one more chance theme song damn XD /filipino movie) Will you be my girlfriend again?" - he said while hugging you.

"Ryōta, I... I'm sorry but I can't." - you said averting your gaze as you let go of the embrace. "I can't because its too hard for me to trust you again, yes I love you, but I don't think things will work out again, sorry." - you said and left him in the convinience store.

"Senpai! Why did you do that?" - you said sounded angry as he scratched his head. "Thank you, now I think I can move on." - you said as your expression changed.

On the other hand,

Kise is still there sitting, as he can't believe that he will never have you back anymore.

"I'm such an idiot. Why did I chose a temporary happiness from her?" - he said angrily to himself.

"Its your fault for being a jerk." - a girl said as he heard him talking to himself.

"Yeah, you're right." - he said as he bend his head up to prevent tears from falling with his fingers on his eyes.

"Move on asshole she'll never come back." - the girl said as he left him there crying.

"I know.." - he said even though the girl was already gone.

Midorima

Class has dismissed and you decided to stay a bit longer, crying again because of the incident.

"(F-first name)?!" - someone said surprised, you knew whose voice was that.

You wiped your tears away and you faced him. He suddenly went over to you and attacked you with a hug which made your eyes widen in surprise.

"What the?" - you said, you felt your shoulder got wet and you knew he was crying. You tried to let go of the embrace and have him face you but he just hugged you tightly.

"Let's stay like this. -sighs deeply- (remove tsundere-ness and the nanodayo's cause shts about to go down yo) I realized I still love you, because everytime I'm with (the girl senpai) I always think of you. I'm sorry (First name). I admit it was my fault that's why you're always like this. Everyday, I see you here alone crying and it makes me hate myself even more. Making you feel like that, when I know you deserve more. I hope you would give me another chance." - he said as his voice cracks. You started to cry too.

You remove his hands from you and faced him. "Stop crying, please." - you plead since it makes it harder for you.

"I love you, Shin-chan so much. But I can't tust your words anymore, you chose to break my heart." - you said as you left him there while you cry.

Midorima remained standing there as he punches the wall repeatedly regretting everything without even minding that his knuckles starts to bleed.

Aomine

You decided to cut class since both of them are there you just couldn't help it seeing them happy together.

You went to the cafeteria not to eat but to just sit there for a while.

"Yo. (First name)" - he said as he placed his juice on the table and sat in front, you knew who it was so you decided to ignore him.

"Keep on ignoring me. But, I hope you listen to what I have to say for now. I'm sorry. I admit I was an ass--" - you cut him.

"You're always an assh.le." - you said rolling your eyes. He clicked his tongue.

"Let me finish. Jeez you never change. Okay, It was my fault. I shouldn't have done that. A--" - you cut him off again.

"So now, you're regretting your choices and you want me back again?" - you said.

"Woah. You know me so well." - he said.

"What about Satsuki?" - you said raising a brow.

"I talked to her. And said sorry, because I still love you." - he said sincerely.

"I'm sorry, I can't. You even hurt Satsuki! What the hell! I can't trust you anymore, Aomine." - you said standing up leaving him.

You stopped middway realizing you forgot to bring the lunch you bought. You went back to the room and rest your head.

Your stomach growls, "I'M SO SORRY. IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN HAVE MY LUNCH. I'M SORRY." - someone said you looked up and you saw Sakurai handing out his lunch to you.

"Really?" - you said as your eyes sparkle his shaking stopped as he sees you smile. He nodded.

"But aren't you hungry too? Let's just share!" - you said happily.

"Thank you. Wah i'm sorry!" - he said you just smiled knowing him.

Aomine remained seated as he crumpled the juice like its just a piece of paper letting out his anger.

Murasakibara

You were inside a candy store since you decided to treat yourself, after that bad incident.

After you purchased your favorites, you decided to stay inside for a while and sat because of its cute ambiance.

Suddenly someone put their candies on your table which pissed you off.

"Hey there are a lot of vacant seats you---know....." - you said and you got surprised since it was Murasakibara.

"(First name)-chin.." - he said as he moved his candies in front of you. "I'm sorry for cheating on you. Please forgive me. Here I bought your favorites as peace offering. Although, I know they're not enough to fix your broken heart, but take me along with you and I'll surely fix what I broke." - he said as he looked really lonely.

"Wait, what do you mean?(ugh jb)" - you said confused but your tears starts to fall.

"I want to be your boyfriend again, will you let me? (First name)-chin.." - he said as he starts to tear up and wipe away your tears.

"Oh, Atsushi. I want to, but I don't think my heart can take it. I'm sorry." - you said as he frowns.

"I'm sorry for doing that, (First name)." - he said you just smiled, "I forgive you but we can't be together again." - you said as you bowed and left him.

Murasakibara just remained seated as tears starts to fall from his cheeks, he look down covering it.

Akashi

You were walking your way home when suddenly a luxurious car stopped in front of you. The door opened and someone dragged you inside.

"Akashi.." - you said, you didn't want to call his first name again.

"What happened to the Seijuro?" - he said a bit sad.

"Gone." - you replied trying to act toguh.

"-sighs- I'm sorry (First name) for cheating on you. I've been a jerk, I know. And for the very first time, I have made a big mistake, that is to let go of you, that was very stupid of me. I realized that my love for you will never be replaced." - he said, you were about to say something when he speak again.

"I want to be with you again, I want to hear your voice whenever you call out my name, and most importantly, I want to hear those 3 words(fck me daddy DAMN IT KILL ME NOW XD) again from you almost everyday which make me feel like the luckiest man alive not because I'm wealthy, but because I have you in my life again. So, will you be mine again?" - he said while you were crying hearing those words.

"Don't cry my love. It makes me hate myself even more everytime I see you cry because of me. If you give me another chance, I will make you more happier." - he said as he tries to kiss you tears but you move your face away.

"I'm sorry Akashi I can't. You cheated on me, I don't think I can still trust you thinking that you'll never do it again. You already did it, so there would be a time you can do it again." - you said as just looked at you.

"Take me back home, please." - you said, "It won't work, Akashi." - you added before he could even protest. He did what you told him.

The whole ride was silent. You arrived home and went outside, "it was nice knowing you." - you said for the last time and went inside.

Akashi went on his way home as he just space out regretting everything he did.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Since a lot of you disagrees with the ending of the first one, okay i hear ya'll XD i made one that you didn't accept them again in your life.

This is for the 100k reads of this book!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ㅠㅠ *cries Niagara falls*

Seriously. Thank you!!! ♡ I LOVE YOU ALL!!~

I hope you'll like it. And bear with the grammars and typos XD

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

36.8K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
573K 16.2K 85
"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something new?" "so let it out.... ...
1K 48 10
❝ 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 ❞ ───── knb x female reader ❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗐...
642 7 8
You and your (Favorite character) have a child, and this is a collection of stories of the life that you have with your family. Your dearest child an...