KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Told Them You're Pregnant

13.8K 368 131
By Hiiimeeee

Its like, you were telling them something and they weren't listening to you, so you told them you're pregnant to get their attention sorry for the lame title XD

Kuroko

You were at home with Kuroko since he decided to come by. You happily tell him a story about you seeing a dog that looks a lot like Nigou.

"He was really cute. Omg, if only I could take him home." - you said as you felt a bit disppointed, since ypu just saw it and thought it was a stray dog. "Too bad I don't have a picture of him." - you added as you let out a sigh.

Kuroko didn't answer, he was spacing out, you pouted and thought of a plan that would really get his attention.

"Testu.." - you said pausing a bit as you look at him to see if he heard you. "I'm pregnant." - you continued.

His eyes widen in surprise as he looked at you. He still keeps his blank expression but you seen through him since you saw his pupils dilate.

"What?" - he said stuttering, still looks so lost as he looked at you.

You bursts out laughing since you couldn't take it anymore seeing how cute he looked.

He then let out a sigh. "Wait, so if I really was, you wouldn't like it?" - you told him.

"I would be happy." - he said, you just looked at him not convinced. "I was just shocked, and already thinking of ways on what to tell your parents since they might kill me." - he continued answering your unspoken question.

Kise

You were telling Kise about something great that happened to you but he wasn't listening because he was too focus on his newly released magazine.

You got annoyed and thought of something to get his attention.

"Ryōta.." - you said as you paused a bit to see if he heard you. "I'm pregnant." - you continued.

He froze from his seat.

"Ryōta?" - you called out, while he is still frozen solid.

"WAHHH!! REALLY? IS IT A GIRL OR A BOY? OH! SO WE SHOULD KNOW WHAT CLOTHES TO BUY! OH AND THEN WHAT WILL WE NAME HIM OR HER? IF ITS A BOY YOU CAN NAME IT AFTER ME SO HE'LL BE HANDSOME LIKE ME THEN I CAN MAKE HIM A MODEL TOO! THEN--"

"I was joking." - you said as you cut him off with his unexpected response. His smile disappeared quickly.

"WAHH! COME ON (FIRST NAME)CCHI. LET'S GET YOU PREGNANT!" - he said as he grab ylur hand.

"What the hell Ryōta?!" - you said as you slapped his hand.

"That hurts." - he said as he fake cry. You rolled your eyes at him.

Midorima

You were telling Midorima about a lucky item shop you found on your way home yesterday but he doesn't seem to hear you, which annoyed you.

In revenge, you thought of a plan to get his attention.

"Shin-chan~." - you called out but no answer.

"Shin-chan~" - still no answer you pouted.

"SHIN-CHAN!!" - you called out angrily. He jumped in surprised.

"What is it nanodayo?" - he said keeping yourself from laughing since his reaction was already funny.

You breathe deeply, "I'm pregnant." - you said.

"WHAT?!" - he said surprised that his glasses almost fell but pushed it back.

"You heard me." - you said keeping your act.

He still looks at you wide eyes. "But we haven't done it yet." - he said which made you grin a bit.

"Yet? So yoy plan to?" - you asked smirking. He blushes as he realized what he said.

He opened his mouth but didn't say anything so you tap his shoulder, "Just tell me when, and I'll be there." - you said jokingly. "And I was just kidding about me being pregnant." - you said

"(FIRST NAME)!!" - he called out.

Aomine

You were telling Aomine a great story you read yesterday but he wasn't paying attention to you.

You got irritated so you decided to do something to get his attention.

"Dai-chan." - you said as you saw he shift his head. "I'm pregnant." - you continued.

"Holy sh-- seriously?! But I always use condoms, did they have holes in it?" - he said surprised as he let out one in his pocket and opened it.

"But there are none. What the hell? Did we ever do it without using one?" - he said looking hysterical now.

You bursts out laughing. "What the hell. You look ugly." - you said, he paused for a bit, his eyes widen as he realized it.

"Damn it, (First name). Come on." - he said as he grab your hand.

"Woah woah. Why?" - you asked confused.

"Since I already opened it, let's go. -winks-" - he said, and your inagination starts here...

Murasakibara

You were telling Murasakibara about something but he was too focus on eating his snacks.

You got annoyed a bit and thought of a plan to get his attention.

"Atsushi.." - you called out, luckily you got his attention, he looks at you still eating as he waits for your next statement. "I'm pregnant." - you continued.

He stopped eating. "Pregnant? So that means I am too?" - he asked innocently.

"What? No. Only girls get pregnant Atsushi." - you told him.

"Oh. Then you have a baby?" - he asked you nod.

"Wah. Congratulations." - he said not even surprised.

"Atsushi, I- you. Ugh, nevermind. I was kidding." - you said as you sighed in frustration.

"Too bad. Here have some of my snacks, it'll cheer you up." - he said as you took it.

Akashi

You were telling Akashi a story but he was too focus on his paperworks that he didn't seem to notice you.

You got annoyed so you thought of a plan to get his attention.

"Sei." - you called out, he looked at you. "I'm pregnant." - you continued.

The paper he was holding fell down as he looked at you, but he quickly realized it.

"(First name) if you really want to be, just tell me and I can make time for that." - he said smiling at you then got back to his work.

'Hmp. Whatever at least he still got surprised even for a few seconds.' You thought feeling victorious.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I am still on H I A T U S .

So I decided to update 1 or 2 chapters each of my book whenever I have my free time.~ ❤

But I'll update only one for today~

Please bear with the typos and grammatical errors.

Enjoyyy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...
642 7 8
You and your (Favorite character) have a child, and this is a collection of stories of the life that you have with your family. Your dearest child an...
2.9K 69 16
haikyuu X reader (scenarios/oneshots) requests open! info on the first chapter -
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...