Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

由 PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... 更多

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

xxvii || house of traps

375 12 137
由 PumpkynMonster

[Quite a short chapter... Sorry. Long A/N at the bottom though. Fun, fun, fun]

"Why ever would you want to get out of a history day, Mr. Rutter?" Mrs. Miller spoke, walking over to them. Fabian gulped.

"I... Um..." Fabian stuttered.

"I want an answer!" Mrs. Miller demanded, "Why do you and your friends want to get out of the history day?"

"Stop interrogating him," Eddie stepped in.

"I am not interrogating him, Edison, I'm simply asking him a question," Mrs. Miller told him.

"Well don't!" Eddie snapped, he was sick of keeping up the act that he was talking to a teacher.

"What makes you think you can talk to me like that?" Mrs. Miller spat, drawing her face closer to Eddie's.

Eddie paused for a second to think, and then, through gritted teeth, he sternly spoke, "Because you're my mom!" He didn't care that he was revealing the she was his mom, he didn't even care that both his parents were teaching at his school, and he most certainly didn't care about keeping his mom's identity a secret for her sake.

Everyone, but Patricia, looked to him, their jaws dropped in shock. His mom however, was glaring at him. She didn't even respond, just stood up and walked away.

"Mrs. Smith is you mum?" Fabian questioned.

"Mrs. Miller," Eddie corrected, "And yes."

"Wow, both your parents teach at your school," Joy mumbled, she felt sorry for Eddie, but was trying really hard to fight her laughter.

"Let's go to next lessons, then go find Charlie," Eddie instructed, changing the subject. He then stood up from his seat in the student lounge.

****

"Good afternoon, class," Miss Chase spoke, looking to the students, "Now, I would like all of you to please fill in this work sheet," She spoke, bringing round a biology worksheet and handing one to each student, "Now, Fabian Rutter, Edison Miller and Mara Jaffray, can I please speak to you outside of my classroom?"

All three of them shared a look, before reluctantly standing up and following Miss Chase out of the room.

"Is everything okay, Miss?" Mara asked.

"Cut the chit-chat," She stated, "Now, you have something of mine, I'm not sure which one of you, but one of you it is."

All three of them shared another look, a slightly nervous, scared look.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Miss," Eddie lied.

"My watch," Miss Chase stated, "Which one of you has my watch?"

"What watch?" Fabian shrugged, as if he was oblivious to what was going on.

"You know exactly 'what watch', Mr. Rutter, now hand it over," She stuck her hand out towards Fabian.

"It isn't your watch," Mara spoke sternly, glaring at Miss Chase.

Miss Chase drew her eyes from Fabian to Mara, "It was at the gatehouse and now it is not, that is theft, is it not?" She asked.

"You stole it from us," Fabian argued, "We were just getting equal, and, at the same time, getting back OUR watch."

"Mr. Rutter, I demand you give me that watch at once," Miss chase growled, getting closer to Fabian.

"I can't, it's not in my possession at the moment anyway, Vincent confiscated it," He lied.

"Fine then, I will go and speak to him about it, but if I find out that you're lying to me, then you are going to wish that you were never born," She whispered in a stern and harmful voice, "Now get back in the classroom!"

****

"Let's get out of this building right now," Fabian stated, as him, Eddie and Mara joined Patricia by the lockers. Joy was with her, but she left with Jerome, as they were going out that night.

"Why the rush?" Patricia asked.

"Miss Chase wants the watch, she wants it badly," Fabian told her, now we need to leave, before she has any other reason to pull us back.

They all nodded, before leaving the school, they headed into the woods, and decided to go to the Sepulchre area.

****

"Oh my God!" Joy released hold of Jerome's hand and rushed over to a popcorn maker, "It's been so long since I've been to the cinema."

"You're acting like an over-excited 5 year old," Jerome laughed, walking over to join Joy by the popcorn.

Joy didn't even look back to face Jerome when responding, she just laughed, "So are you buying me popcorn?"

"I'd be a pretty bad date if I didn't," Jerome chuckled, "Sweet or salty?"

"Hmm... Sal- No- Sweet- No... Um..." Joy stuttered, running the back of her hand over the image of popcorn.

"Sweet and salty?" Jerome suggested, laughing.

"Genius," Joy laughed, swinging her body round to face Jerome.

****

"Right," Fabian instructed, once him, Mara, Patricia and Eddie got near the Sepulchre, "Who has any idea where Charlie could have been taken?"

They all shrugged or shook their heads, having no idea where Vincent would have taken Charlie.

"Okay..." Fabian hesitated, "Mara and I will take the left, and you two take the right."

They all nodded, Patricia a little harder to convince, but she went along with it. They then separated off in their pairs.

****

"What happens if something really bad has happened?" Mara panicked, after her and Fabian walked off.

"Don't worry, the teachers here wouldn't hurt a student," Fabian reassured.

"We don't know t-" Mara spoke, cutting herself off, screaming, screams also arose from Fabian, Eddie and Patricia.

Traps had been set, and both pairs had been hoisted up into the air in tree, net traps. Mara and Fabian being about 7 meters away from Eddie and Patricia.

"Oh no, oh no, what are we going to do? HELP!" Mara panicked in a rushed tone.

"Mara, shh!" Fabian whispered, in case anyone was around that they didn't want knowing they'd fallen for the traps.

****

"Tell me this isn't happening," Patricia huffed, as her and Eddie hung, trapped, in the same net. She pulled herself up on the net, trying to create a distance between her and Eddie.

"Finally, time to explain to you, without you running away or something," Eddie smirked.

"Right, speak, I won't be listening though," Patricia turned her head, so she wasn't facing him.

"Patricia, please, I'm sorry," Eddie spoke softly.

"Sorry is just another word in the dictionary, over used and has practically lost all meaning," Patricia stated.

"Seriously!?" Eddie rose his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Nice card," Eddie chuckled.

"Whatever," Patricia rolled her eyes, "Now, can we get out of this stupid net," She then tried to wriggle out of it, causing it to rock and shake.

Eddie held out his hand and tried to steady the net, "Hey, hey, hey, Yacker, woah!" Eddie spoke, managing to stop the rocking a little, "Can you let me explain?"

Patricia huffed, reluctantly turning to face Eddie, "Fine."

"That girl, the one in the photo is my moms, friends, daughter - Anna. My mom and her friend hung out a lot over the summer, so Anna and I were forced to join them, so we hung out a little, instead of hanging around our moms all the time," Eddie explained, "Then, my mom decided to take a few pictures of us for memory purposes."

"How many time did you meet up?" Patricia snapped, still annoyed with Eddie.

"About... 10 times," Eddie mumbled. He wanted to be honest with Patricia. However, he knew that she wouldn't like the fact that they'd met up 10 times.

"10 times, Eddie!" Patricia spat, "And you expect me to forgive you?"

"Nothing happened!" Eddie rose his voice.

"How can I trust you?"

"We're only friends, okay?"

"Eddie, stop trying to convince me, I get it," Patricia lowered the volume of her voice.

"Yacker, you need to listen to me and believe what I'm saying; you're the one person I want to be with."

"And Anna?" Patricia asked.

"She doesn't even fall into this, there is no one else involved in our relationship, just you and me," Eddie reassured, smiling.

"We're not in a relationship," Patricia stated bluntly. She didn't want to say that - she did want to be with Eddie; especially after he explained himself. However, it just fell off her tongue, but she knew that Eddie would continue to put up a fight.

"Why are you making this so difficult?" Eddie chuckled a little.

"Me? I'm making things difficult?" Patricia spat, quick to respond.

"Well I don't see how I am, I've cleared my name," Eddie argued.

"We're not in a court case," Stated Patricia, bluntly.

"You know what I mean."

"Whatever," Patricia rolled her eyes.

Eddie looked to her, "I honestly don't know what more you want me to say."

"I have a knife in my pocket which we can use to cut open this net?" Patricia suggested.

"You really are one of a kind, Yacker," Eddie chuckled. Patricia couldn't help but smile. Time for her to give in?

Eddie then slowly moved towards Patricia, she didn't take her eyes of him or attempt to move away. He glanced down to her lips, then shot his eyes back up; aligning them with hers. He then pressed his lips against hers, it took Patricia a few seconds to react, but eventually she gave in and kissed back. Yes - time for her to give in.

"I'm sure whatever your doing over there is cute," Fabian called over, "But can we please focus on the matter at hand?"

Patricia and Eddie both pulled apart, "Sorry," They both called over, laughing and not meaning it.

[Guess who's back-back-back, back again-gain-gain.
Peddie's back-back-back, tell a friend-friend-friend.

First things first (Which is an expression I've never understood, of course the first thing would be first, it's literally titled 'first') I didn't plan for it to be that cheesy... It just kinda happened...

Okay, so secondly I need to explain something, there is a reason that I left Peddie so late, a stupid reason and a reason I'm very much regretting, because there has been very little Peddie in this book up til now, and if there's something I love lots of, it's Peddie.

Anyway, you want the reason, don't you? Well, if you watch the 20 minute eps like me, then in S2 - Peddie got together in episode 25, and in S3 they got back together in episode 26, so I decide, 'Let's continue the train and make them get back together in episode 27. Yay, counting is fun!' Whoops...

Another thing, sorry about the scenario they were in when getting back together, it was a little odd, I came up with it while watching Pitch Perfect 2 (Bit where Beca gets caught in the net) and it kinda stuck.

Anyways, they're back together now, and that's all that really matters, prepare yourself for mucho Peddie action.

Also... MERRY CHRISTMAS (Eve)! DID YOU LIKE YOUR PRESENT? (See, there was a reason to me wanting this chapter up on Christmas Eve)

Right... Anyway... Questions is it?

Will Miss Chase get the watch?

Will Sibuna find Charlie?

Will they escape from the nets?

Sweet or Salty popcorn?

And I can't word this into a question, but I definitely feel like it needs addressing...

PEDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Byeee ^_^]

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

14.5K 459 14
❝sibuna.❞ After four years living in Anubis House, graduation has come. Still feeling guilt for what she'd done, unwittingly helping to bring the so...
3.6K 105 6
Fabian's twin sister has finally joined House of Anubis, and she's caught the attention of all her house mates. Particularly, Jerome Clarke. A Jerom...
754 25 12
Art owner: Felix Tindall [Currently on pause] L4d1 male reader insert Story A journey about a young man with his new family during the mix of chaos o...
207K 7.4K 91
❝hidden in this book of old, water of life and tears of gold.❞ Another year has begun at Anubis House, and Ashley Adams is back with it. After what...