the Gang leaders girlfriend

By Peachakee2015

Miranda, Alex, Autumn, Josh, Dominik, Sylvia, Olivia, and Caleb. Group of friends in a gang, running from peo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
characters
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Well fudge
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Sorry guys

Chapter 12

1.5K 43 0
By Peachakee2015

*Alex's POV*

I sit in the stands freaking out because I didn't prepare her for this kinda fighting. I look around and see our opposing gang 'black swans'.

I get called down along with the leader of black swans.

We go into the arena and stand next to who is fighting. I hold Miranda's hand and i kiss her head.

"Ohh so it's the gangleaders girlfriend. how sweet. Bet ya didn't train her for this did ya? You do know if we win we take the girl and you won't ever be able to see her again."

Miranda looks up at me scared.

"This isn't fair, you have a 120 pound girl fighting a 175 pound muscular guy." I look at them.

"Oh well rules are rules"

I go back to my seat and I watch as they start going over the rules. Miranda looks scared.

"at the sound of the gun the challenge begins"

A gun shot sound fills the room and Miranda flinches then runs. Miranda starts climbing a wall and she tries to find the guy. She hops into a tree that's in the arena and she hides in there. She throws a knife and it hits his arm and he sees her. 

I start to panic a bit as she climbs down, the guy stabs her leg and she screams and falls to the floor,  he climbs on top of her and punches her and he starts choking her. 

"come on baby please fight back" I mumble to myself.

She grabs the other throwing knife and stabs hit leg. He lets go of her neck and she runs while coughing. 

She grabs a gun and she looks at me, she shoots his legs and then the bell rings, she runs/limps to me and wraps her arms around me. 

I look at her smiling "you were amazing"

She kisses me and she has tears running down her face.

"Please don't make me do that again"

I nod and i kiss the top of her head.

"I promise" I whisper to her as i pick her up bridal style and she hugs onto my neck and her leg is bleeding pretty bad. I rush her out and get her into the car and i wrap up her leg before i drive her back to the hotel and get her into the room.

"Caleb, call your parents and get them here NOW" i demand while laying her on the bed and getting a cloth and a few towels i put one towel on the bed under her leg. 

"Olivia roll this towel up then wrap it around her leg and tighten a belt around it as tight as you can, baby hold my hand an squeeze look into my eyes" 

I take Mirandas hand and I look into her eyes as Autumn puts the cloth into her mouth to quiet her screams when they come.

"Okay on 3 I'll tighten the belt" Olivia says and josh holds Mirandas other hand. 

"1" 

"2" 

"...3" Olivia tightens the belt and Miranda squeezes mine and Joshs hands and she squeezes her eyes shut screaming into the cloth.

I look horrified at her and i kiss her forehead and i go through my bag trying to find some pain medication.

"DAMMIT!!" I yell and throw the bad down and i go over to miranda and i hold her hand and kiss her hand. I take the cloth out of her mouth and i kiss all over her face. 

"Calebs mom will be here soon and you will be okay." I say panicking. 

She sits up slightly and i sit where her head would go and she lays back down and i hold her hand again, i play with her hair. She smiles weakly at me and she puts her head to the side and watches tv. Shes sweating slightly, having a fever.

"Olivia can you fill up the little bucket with ice please, the ice machine is just down the hall just past the elevators" I sigh and she nods and her and Caleb go to get the ice. I look down to see Miranda asleep. put my one hand on her neck so i can constantly feel her pulse. 

Caleb and Olivia come back in and put a little water in the bucket and put a cloth in it, they put it on Mirandas forehead and we all watch her after turning off the tv. 

Calebs parents walk in and they talk to us about what happened. Miranda wakes up and they take the belt off and she squeezes my hand.

"Its not that deep" Alison says, as she gets out a lighter and a needle and she puts the flame under the needle. Her husband sterilizes the needle as she gets disinfectant, gauze, scissors, and a lot of other stuff. She pulls out a syringe and puts some medication in it.

"What is that?" Miranda asks scared as she holds onto my hands that are on her shoulders. 

"it'll help with the pain calm down hun" alison says while injecting miranda with the meds, soon after Mirandas body relaxes.

"Baby look at me" move Mirandas head so she's not looking at her leg and they start to disinfect and stitch up her leg. 

After they finish stitching her thigh they clean up the blood and bandage up her leg. 

"Give her this when the pain starts coming back its tylenol just a very strong version, and no walking for at least a week and clean it with peroxide and alcohol mixed together every day when you change the bandages. Get better soon sweetie" Alison smiles and we all thank her and her and her husband leave and miranda falls asleep. 

I lay next to Miranda and I hug her close to me and she sleeps and I stay awake all night making sure she is okay. 

I lay there for a while as everyone leaves and goes to their rooms. I look at the clock. 

Hmm 3:57am nice. I kiss the top of Mirandas shoulder on her neck gently. I lay there and close my eyes. 

I wake up to miranda whispering.

"babe are you awake?" I hear her sweet whispers. God i love her.

"Yea" I sit up and kiss her gently.

"everything okay honey bunch" I smile and she giggles.

"No I'm starving and thirsty" she kisses me.

"haha okay one sec babe" I get up and put on a shirt and i grab my phone.

I pick her up bridal style and i set her on the chair while i put shoes on her and I. I open the door and hold it with my foot, i pull her chair to me and pick her up and walk out the door and go to the elevator. She clicks 1 and then kisses me. 

I smile and kiss back then the door opens and we go to my car, i put her up front and i buckle her up kissing her collarbone and her neck then her lips. 

She smiles and kisses me, i close the door and get in. "Where do ya want to go its 7AM"

"Hmmmm ummm i have no idea. Starbucks for coffee then we can just got to the store to pick up stuff that we can eat in the hotel room, and some movies, and more blankets."

i chuckle and nod. "Okay to starbucks" 

I pull out of the hotel and start driving around trying to find a starbucks. I hold Mirandas hand and gently rub my thumb over the top of her hand, every once and awhile lifting her hand up to kiss it.

We finally find a starbucks. 

"Hi i need a Venti White chocolate mocha frappuccino, and a venti peppermint mocha please"

The lady tells up how much it is and we pull up to the window. I pay for it and miranda kisses my cheek. "Thank you baby" she smiles and opens her straw and takes a sip.

I get mine and the receipt, the girl winks at me and her number is written on the paper. i crumble up the receipt and throw it at her and kiss miranda and drive off.

We go to the store and I pick her up and we go inside and I put her in the basket of the shopping cart. We walk around the store getting stuff while talking. We go back to the hotel and make breakfast sandwiches in the microwave. 

After we eat she sits in the chair and curls her hair and does light makeup and she picks out an outfit. 

We sit there talking until we hear a knock on the door. 

I look through the peephole and see Adam. 

The leader of the black swans and he has a lot of men with him.

Shit...

A/N I'm so sorry its been so long since I've updated. I promise I will be updating more now that my laptop is working again. Thanks for reading :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.9K 17
Trey Harrison is 18 and ready to start college. Get away from home, maybe find love. He moves 1,000 miles away to start adulthood and ends up with Ta...
380 50 8
A group of friends gather for a dinner party one night only for Olivia to receive a text message from an anonymous person threatening to expose her d...
56.9K 1.3K 61
Senior year of high school is almost over and the fun shall begin before all our friends go to college. But when everyone takes a graduation party tr...
75 1 25
Olivia has never been in love. She has never been on a date. She has never had a real relationship. She's just not interested in anyone. But everythi...