Stupid FanFics Moments

Por WhatDoYouWantUgh

You know those fan fiction moments where you just kinda... roll your eyes or think what the heck. We've all... Más

Stupid FanFics Moment
List One
List Two
List Three
List Four
List Five
List Six
List Seven
List Eight
List Nine
Some Things Fan Fictions Have Taught Us...
List Ten
List Twelve
List Thirteen

List Eleven

61 3 1
Por WhatDoYouWantUgh

- Harry flirts with every girl, Liam cries when he sees a spoon, Zayn always says Vas Happenin'?, Louis is the sassy carrot king, Niall doesn't share his food and if he does share with you, he loves you.

- The have sex and she gets pregnant then he is dating some other random chick after they meet a day ago... by the way this is only the first chapter of the story.

- Her parents arrange her to marry Harry Styles. Shes perfectly fine with it 10 minutes later.

- "I'm Justin Bieber and my management said I'm to cocky so they're sending me to public school to make me normal."

-  Liam always helps the main charcter through tough times because he is really Dr. Phil.

-  She jumps infront a bullet for him... literally. Then when she wakes up from the coma 3 days later even when the doctor says it might be months and they fall in love.

- He saves her from being hit by a car.

- He wakes her up from the coma with a kiss. Oooooook sleeping beauty.

- "OMG who is that... its not like I have 523908485 posters of him in my room or i talk about every second of everday!!!!" O_o

- She talks more about her outfit then the rest of the story.

- He only goes for sluts besides the main girl.

- He is a bad boy with a rep. but really loves her so acts likes she is shit then appologizes when they're alone. Shes ok with it.

- He is either a nerd or bad boy.

- He has sex with random whores in the bathroom of school or restaurants or stores or your house.... errr.

- He showed her a toothless grin. Yeah... love me some toothless grin grandad.      That was awkward.

- He winks at her ever 3 seconds. ;) "Hey there Megan." ;) ;) ;) ;) yeaaaaah.

Vote? Maybe? Pweeaaaseeee? Comment?

Seguir leyendo