Uber Everywhere: Trill Sammy...

By savagedog21

A young Nigga from H-Town Making money and drinking lean is what he about. He don't have time for no hoes. More

Welcome to H-Town
1. In the Stu
2. Uber Ride
3. What is this feeling?
4. Im feeling her
5. Physco Thots
6. Thots gone learn today
7. Chillen
8. Watch ya back
9. Really?
10. Gotta Blast
11. Damn thots.....Back at it again
12. Does it really matter
13. We stay Lit
14. DIP
15. Time to go
16. Insane Part 1
17. Insane Part 2
18. Ughhh Ohhh
19. Hide and Seek
21. Action......Take 1
22. Its about to Go down!
23. Its over
24. Lookout
25. Back to Cali
Side note
27.Get the Job done
28. Hoes mad
29.Drama
30.New beginnings
Sequel

26.Old flame

338 14 5
By savagedog21

Omniscient POV 👀 excuse all mistakes love you guys ☺️💕

"I just get that money then I go go go", Sam rapped. Sam and Dice were chilling at the stu recording some music. "Aye I gotta go get Jaiden", dice told Sam.

"Alright I'll see you later hoe", Sam said laughing.

"Boy fuck you",Dice said flipping Sam off.

It was just Sam in the stu and he was thinking of a hook when he heard the door open.It was his cousin J who had finally just got out of jail.

"My nigga you finally out",Sam said dapping him up. "You know I was gone get out eventually, how everything been tho",J said.

"Mannnn these hoes wildin but it's finally over so gotta get back to grinding",Sam said pulling a blunt out his pocket. Him and J staterd smoking the blunt laughing at some old shit and talking.

"You go see Red yet?",Sam asked. "Nah mom said he been ducked off, and that mean he got a girl",J said. Sam just shook his head "I hope she ain't crazy"

Sam and J finished up the blunt, Sam went back in the booth to rap, over in Chicago Tommie was out shopping with Herb. They had become really close in the last few days.

Herb liked her a lot because she was crazy and was independent it seemed to bring out a different side in him. "You like these or these",Tommie said pointing to some heels.

"The black ones look the best T",Herb said smiling at Tommie. "Aye wear something nice we going to a party",he said grabbing Tommies hand as they walked to the register. He paid for her shoes and they left to go get meet up with Bibby and the gang.

Tommie was having so much fun in Chicago she forgot all about work and she didn't give af. She missed Jasmine though but she knew Jas had to handle some shit.

Somewhere in a cellar Rico was tied up all bloody, no one could hear him, no one knew where he was. His mom was worried that something had happened to her son, ever since he left for Houston.

Rico was tied up hoping that the he would just die, he wanted to be done with life, but that's not what the plan is for him.

"Jaidennnnnnnnnn wassup man, how uncles nephew today?", Dice said kissing all over his nephew.

He was so happy to see his nephew it had been weeks since he seen Jaiden. "Babe",Liza said. "Huh",Dice answered. "I'm pregnant",Liza said.

Sam was back home with his mom and Shell they were all in their rooms laying around. "Sam come help me",his mom yelled. He went to see what she wanted and she pointed to the remote.

"What?"

"Umm hand me the remote duhhh dumb ass",she said.

"That's all you called me for? I thought it was something serious",he said giving her the remote.

"Boy shut the hell up, go get us something to eat",she said.

"What you want"

"Get some Panda Express, get our usual",she said.

Sam went and grabbed his keys and went to get in his car. He called Jasmine on the way there he felt like something was wrong. He did not believe that this baby was really her's even if it was he would still take care of them.

Sam was falling in love with Jasmine this was his first time in love and he was actually really happy in life. Even though temptations had its toll on him he fought them very hard, he worked hard for Jasmine.

He pulled up to the speaker and ordered the food when he got up to the 2nd window he seen a car full of hoes but this one girl really caught his eye. Like he had seen her before he shook that thought off.

On his way back to the house he seen Ex Chandra on the side of him, he laughed and shook his head. His windows was down so she rolled hers down "You have fun in Chicago?",she said.

"How you know bout that?",Sam asked a little creeped out.

"I know everything about you and Jasmine, I don't want you so bye", the light turned green and she drove off. Sam sat at the light looking so dumbfounded until he heard a car honk.

He had a feeling that these hoes still had something up their sleeve and Chandra was the puppet master. "Red man hml when you get this ASAP",he said to Reds voicemail.

Out in Cali Rah and Jasmine had set up every camera in the house that their grandma owned, it was closer to Tracy and cops had no access to get there if something went down. "Alright, let's go back to the crib I'm tired",Rah said.

"Noooo we need to go get some food",Jasmine whined. "Man hurry up so we can go to Roscoes",Rah yelled walking outside.

They had been working an planning for about 7 hours, they took so long because they kept procrastinating. Jasmine locked up and went to the car they drive and went to Roscoes. "Yessssss chicken and waffles is definitely what I need rn",Jasmine said.

She was really ready to get her baby and leave, she felt unsafe, she knew her dad wasn't safe at all here. He begged to come back they didn't want him too since he has so many enemies.

They got their food and went back to Compton once they got out the car someone walked up behind Jasmine. "Hey girl, you don't remember me",he said scaring her.

"Ohh yeah how are you",she said not really caring.

"I know you don't care. I just ain't seen you in forever and you look good, hope life treating ya well",he walked away but Jasmine grabbed him.

"Come on Jacob",she grabbed him and they went inside. It felt like old times her and Jacob were always around each other. They went to her room he went and laid right in his spot on her bed. She went to get a plate of chicken and waffles and brought one for Jacob.

"Jacob you actually not ugly no more, puberty did you well",she said.

"You kno I had to glo up lol but why you back down here?, you told me you wasn't coming back. I was pissed.",Jacob said.

"You remember when I told you I had a baby.....I had to come back for him he's with Tracy",she said about to cry.

"Aye aye don't cry, and yea I remember......why the baby with Tracy?",he said. "Rico said that's who's been keeping the baby I guess",she said.

"What the fuck, I should have killed him back then",Jacob said mad asf. He heard Rico calling Jasmine out her name and threatening  her, Jasmine pleaded for Jacob not to do anything to him.

"I should have let you but he might be dead, I need to check on him",she said.

"What you mean?",Jacob said confused.

"It's a long story I'll explain later, are you staying the night?",she asked.

"You want me too?",he answered.

"I don't care",she said.

Rah came in smiling looking at her and Jacob "Just like old times y'alls asses was bad asf, mom would give both of y'all beatings daily",he said laughing. "Shut up Rah",Jasmine said.

"But who got caught fucking Sarah in the church tho?",Jacob said.

"Mannnn",Rah said as Jasmine and Jacob laughed at him.

"Fuck y'all", Rah said leaving Jasmine's room.

Sam facetimed to check on Jasmine "Hey babyyyyyy",Jasmine said.

"Wassup babe, how everything going?",Sam said.

"It's cool tomorrow everything is gone take place, and we got more help",she said.

"That's good baby, I miss you tho. my mama driving me crazy"

"Aweeee I miss you too I'll be back soon",she said.

"You better"

"Ohhh bae this my childhood bestfriend Jacob he's gone help tomorrow"

"That's cool baby, we'll you better get some sleep and be safe",Sam said.

"Alright baby, night",Jasmine said.

"How long y'all been together",Jacob asked.

"Five long hard trying months, it's been wild as hell",Jasmine said laying down. She was already dressed in her pj's and Jacob only had his basketball shorts on.

She turned on the tv a and they laid down talking and laughing "Stink I missed you a lot, it's a lot I got to tell you but that can wait",Jacob said.

"Aweeee muffin I missed you too",she said hugging him and kissing his cheek. "I'm going to sleep okay, let's talk tomorrow",Jasmine said.

=============================

What y'all think? 😌🤔

Ik Ik it's been awhile but I been busy

I'm baeless😭 so more updates for y'all

Should we be on the lookout for Jacob? 👀 They just Bestfriends 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Here's Tracy if you wanted to see and lmao I promise I hashtaged black strippers she popped up and Trill Sammy actually follow her 😂 I was like Perfect 😎

COMMENT
VOTEEEEEEE
SHARE PLEASE 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.7K 92
"Ich bin der böse, Avery. Denk daran. Ich tue, was ich will, ich nehme was ich will, und ich will dich." Avery war die Letzte, die lebte. Er nahm ih...
304K 18.1K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...
107K 4.5K 119
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
8.6M 286K 73
Edon Parker ist so ziemlich das, was die meisten unter dem Wort Casanova verstehen. Er ist gutaussehend, arrogant und spielt mit den Mädchen, die ihm...