28. Hoes mad

Sammy😋😍

"Let's hit the strip club, I need to see some action",J said. "Since you just got out I guess so, but don't tell Jass"

I wanna celebrate my cousin coming home so why not do it in the best way we know how! Hitting the strip club.

Call up a few homies and roll out but the main rule is "DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT FUCK ON ANY HOES THERE" I'm not trying to have any reoccurrences of Dirty Diana.

I haven't drank in a while so tonight will be the night. "You need to check with Jas first",J said.

"I'm grown"

"Alright lemme tell her and watch she gone bust out yo knee caps",J said laughing. She really will bust a mfs knee caps out.

"We gone go just call up some of the guys and we gone take a uber since none of us gone be sober"

J called up some hoes and I was on Twitter retweeting some fans and I seen a post Jasmine had made with some nigga.

I hope this all apart of the plan because if it's not we gone have a damn problem.

Me: Babe Wyd?

Wifey 💍: Going to get Kris, Wyd my love

Me: Finna go out to the club with J

Wifey 💍: Don't fuck with no hoes or I'm killing you😊🔪.

Me:Alright Jas be safe. 💞

Wifey 💍: u too baby.

I locked my phone and J was on his phone texting away "Aye nigga you ready to hit the club?"

"Hell yeah, I told the guys we can meet them at the club",he said. I went and grabbed my Gucci belt to put on and my cup of lean. We walked outside and J had already called the uber and they pulled up. I locked up the house and we got in the Uber.

"Hi how are you guys doing tonight", the driver said.

"I don't know about my boy here but I'm doing real fine looking at yo sexy ass", J said.
I just shook my head, it was the same driver who picked me up from the airport. I'm already jumping to conclusions she might be out to get me.

"Awe thanks but I don't date any of my passengers.....well maybe",she said winking at me through the rearview mirror.

"I don't know who the fuck you winking at but its not me", I'm tired of all these dumb hoes, I just want Jasmine.

She got quiet and J mean mugged me I just laughed. "I don't even know her and she wanna get in her feelings fuck outta here"

"She was just flirting, ma'-am I'm sorry for his acting", J said.

We pulled up to the club and it was packed the driver pulled up to the back and parked. "Ummm you coming to the club?",J asked her.

"Yup I work here too", she said smiling.

I can't lie she was sexy, body banging and everything but she still ain't got nothing on my baby.

"Aye well I want a private show", J demanded.

"I gotchu baby boy",she said smiling.

We walked in through the back of the club Dice and red was already there along with RIZZO and Kirko.

"I got this drank in my cup cup",Dice said singing. "Man stfu",Kirko said laughing.

The driver or hoe she went up to some room in the back dragging me and J with her. "Ummm where the hell yall going?",Dice said. I shrugged because I didn't know.

We went into this door and there was two rooms she out J in one room and me in another, there were chairs everywhere a couch and a bar. "What am i in here for?", I said annoyed. "Relax I'm just going to give you a show",she said pushing me into a chair.

I sat back in the chair and she started grinding on me then she turned around and straddled my lap. "Okay you can get up now", I said unenthused. I walked out a grabbed the Hennessy that was by Dice and chugged it.

Tonight I'm trying to let loose.

Jasmine👑

"Hi baby boy, come here let me check you out", I said swabbing Kris's mouth. I was finally seeing my son after 3 years. He was so handsome and looked like Rico I didn't see any features of me. "Ma?", he said.

"We will find out in a minute baby boy", I said holding him.

The test turned green and I started crying becoming confused "Jacobbb", I said barley audible

The test turned green and I started crying becoming confused "Jacobbb", I said barley audible. "What's wrong.......... damn I'm sorry baby girl",he said comforting me. I wanted answers and I had to figure out why Rico lied to me.

This wasn't even my son here I was thinking I'm living a lie and it's not even my baby, I felt angry and hurt. "We taking him either way until I get answers then she can have him back", I told Jacob still holding Kris.

"Okay, hey look at me don't let this get the best of you we gone find out",he said hugging me.

We grabbed all of Kris's stuff and left out, I guess we gone let Tracy go and when she find out we got Kris she'll come around. I got a text from Rah as I was buckling up Kris in the backseat into his car seat.

Brotherbear 💂🏾🦁:yall good?

Me:hell no the baby not mines so let Tracy go and she gone come back cause we took Kris

Brotherbear 💂🏾🦁: Damn! Alright hurry back.

I got in the car and Jacob drive off and we were in Beverly Hills which is like an hour from Compton. The way Jacob drives we could be there in about 30 minutes, but I don't want him to speed with Kris in the car.

"You okay Ki ?", Jacob asked grabbing my hand.

"I don't know.",I said with my head down.

"Hey nun of that lift your head up, everything is going to be okay",he said.

"I just don't get how he made me believe I had this baby, here I am thinking I'm a terrible mother and it's not even my kid"

" Ki calm down I know it's a bad situation but you gone be alright",he said.

"somebody better give me answers or I'm not"

Jacob rubbed my hand and I laid my head up against the seat and closed my eyes.

I'm so confused on why is he not my son, I don't remember giving birth to him or even carrying a baby it sounds weird but it's the truth.

=======================

Comment
Vote
Share
My bad I been busy and I had writers block like a hoe 😂💀