14. DIP

In the morning

Sam😋😍
I had woke up and I couldn't see a damn thing the last thing I remember was fighting that nigga for calling Jasmine a hoe. "Your up, Good.", I heard a familiar voice say. I tried to talk but my mouth was taped down and so was my arms.

I knew it was Diana they just don't stop, I got to find a way out of here before she tries to kill me.

"He think Jasmine the shit, but she gone come back and work for me in California some of my customers been requesting her. I'm loosing business", I heard that dumb nigga say.

He weak asf using women because he can't man up and take care of things. I see they didn't check my pockets because my phone was still in my pocket. I just hope that hoe on silent.

"Rico can you go get Jasmine, and do whatever you need to do with her", Diana said. I swear if he touch her I'm gone kill him myself. That's my girl and they really pushing my limits.

I heard a door close but I felt Diana grip my curls and sit down on me. I felt the tape being ripped off my lips "Awwwww shit", I groaned out. That tape hurt like hell.

She took the blindfold off and I just wanted to beat her ass I seen she was butt ass naked. I'm not gone lie Diana had a nice ass body but that's not what I wanted at all.

"You like this Sam?",she said taking my member out my pants. "No the fuck I don't why y'all keep bothering us?"

"If you would have just been mine then it would have been okay but since you wanted to play around this is what you get",she said.

She got down on her knees about to suck me up and the door busted open it was Doctor Monroe. She shot Diana in the back. Diana fell to the ground and Doc came over and  untied me, I zipped my pants up.

"Come on let's go before that guy comes back",she said. I debated on leaving with this bitch because she might try the same thing.

"No I have to go get Jasmine." "Now that you said that, your coming with me!",she said pointing the gun at me.

I stared her down "you ain't gone kill me so put the gun down, I know exactly what you need" I moved the gun and bent her over. I laid her on the table that was in front of us and pulled her pants down. I pinned her arms down and looked in her eyes.

"I'm tired of y'all bitches, y'all don't even excite me no more, being a hoe is not wassup I need something real and you are not it", I turned her over locking her arms behind her and put her in the chair.

I tied her up, next was Diana I got them tied up I shot Diana in the head I was tired of this bitch, I decided to lock Doctor up in the closet. I made sure she was knocked out, if she come back I'll kill her. I just had to get back to Jasmine fast before that nigga got ahold of her.

I grabbed my phone and seen all the missed calls I called Soho.

"Man where the fuck you been at?",he said.
"Dirty Diana took me and I woke up tied up then that nigga I fought last night was here and he coming for Jasmine"
"Jasmine been in here with me she got worried because you wouldn't pick your phone",he said.
"Make sure she stays in there and if that nigga come call me"

I hung up and thought of a place I could go...... I remembered I had a cousin in OakCliff he can help me.

I called him "Samm wassup man heard about yo show, I had some business to handle but wassup", my cousin said. "Yea it was cool but I need you to take care of something for me I'm down here on Harry Hines"